Breaking News Video on Gibson Second Raid by Feds

bluesguitar65

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Below is a comment by Kurt Gibson who plays Gibson Guitars. I wonder how much Gibson pays him for comments like these and how many free Gibson guitars he gets from them. This is all marketing and nothing else. What's too bad is that many people fall for it and waste their hard earned dollars.

"That

• Members
I think we are all getting off topic here folks. The topic is all about wood. So I think if there more sexy bikini contest around the world we could raise more than enough wood to offset the shortage or shrinkage for that matter......pretty logical solution IMHO.
:wave:
275847102_f3a658a44f.jpg

i kept telling my wife that doing that contest will one day come back to bite her on the ass and low and behold I see her right here on HC where i hang out. damn! i am so embarrassed. :facepalm::cry: man!:facepalm:

Below is a comment by Kurt Gibson who plays Gibson Guitars. I wonder how much Gibson pays him for comments like these and how many free Gibson guitars he gets from them. This is all marketing and nothing else. What's too bad is that many people fall for it and waste their hard earned dollars.

"That

• Members

(Memphis 8/24/2011)
U.S. Fish and Wildlife agents
raided Gibson Guitar's downtown Memphis location Wednesday morning, alleging Gibson may be using illegal materials to make their guitars...

Looks like Gibson is being busted for the lack of obtaining a fishing license.

Those USA Anniversary Flood Les Paul Studio models probably had endangered fish and other river critters trapped in the finish. :idk:

Splash-01.jpg

• Members

I was talking about the three biggest selling guitar makers in the US, you were not!

I didn't catch that point. However, they are not really USA any longer. They have guitars made all over the globe. For example, Fender's MIA necks are made by Godin in Quebec. Gibson and Fender both likely have more guitars made offshore than they do in the USA. Only their Head Offices are there these days. Regards, Steadfastly

Archived