Aug Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I Love/Hate this thread I bought one of these w/ the price drop & VIP oupon.

DV016_Jpg_Large_430805.083_heritage_cher

Plus another plug for "Price Blink" - check to see if the add on is available for your browser. I am using one with Chrome.

Were you able to get any free picks? Just had to ask!!

• Members
http://www.musiciansfriend.com/guitars/esp-ltd-m-15-electric-guitar

Just got mine in today. No sharp fret ends, action is relatively low, and I can't find a ding on the body anywhere. She does have a little bit of fret buzz on the lower E string, going to set her up properly later. Plugged it in, and (so far) I'm very impressed with the sound... The neck pickup is OK, but the bridge pickups is surprisingly full and well defined! I was expecting a muddy or tinny mess, but the humbucker sings very well through my vibro-champ and thug. These are just first impressions, but I feel it's a bargain for $80 shipped.

• Members

same here. Amazed at how much guitar $80 gets you. Love the cosmo black nickel hardware which was primarily why I bought it to use on one of my other guitars.

Just got mine in today. No sharp fret ends, action is relatively low, and I can't find a ding on the body anywhere. She does have a little bit of fret buzz on the lower E string, going to set her up properly later. Plugged it in, and (so far) I'm very impressed with the sound... The neck pickup is OK, but the bridge pickups is surprisingly full and well defined! I was expecting a muddy or tinny mess, but the humbucker sings very well through my vibro-champ and thug. These are just first impressions, but I feel it's a bargain for $80 shipped.

• Members

Huh - I wonder if this would be a good candidate for my $29 Rockfield pickup??

• Members

D-log - Does this guitar have Grovers?

• Members
D-log - Does this guitar have Grovers?

Yeah, but their ESP Grovers, so I'm assuming it's some kind of offbrand knockoff that Grover put's their name on. Sort of like the EMG that's Axl put in their Badwater series... out of curiosity, which model rockfield did you buy?

• Members
Huh - I wonder if this would be a good candidate for my $29 Rockfield pickup??

white one is now out of stock...
just black left

Those rockfield pups were a great deal, wish I got some of the different ones before they
were all gone. THere was only the fat ass and the SWC left when I purchased some.

• Members

Thank you for posting this deal!

No problem!

I just got my price match quotes back from Music123 for the black one and the copper one for $184 each. I can't decide whether or not to go for it, but I decided to submit the price match quotes just in case. I think I need to sleep on it. :D

• Members

Yeah, but their ESP Grovers, so I'm assuming it's some kind of offbrand knockoff that Grover put's their name on. Sort of like the EMG that's Axl put in their Badwater series... out of curiosity, which model rockfield did you buy?

I assume we are talking about the ESP LTD M-15. I ordered a black. Has some sharp fret ends. Tuners are cheap ESP branded tuners. Seem to stay in tune ok, but not Grovers as far as I can tell.

• Members
I assume we are talking about the ESP LTD M-15. I ordered a black. Has some sharp fret ends. Tuners are cheap ESP branded tuners. Seem to stay in tune ok, but not Grovers as far as I can tell.

I stand corrected. Yeah, there ESP tuners, but their "Grover" style :rolleyes: