Dec Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Members
  • Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Tried but bestbuy is not a authorized dealer today I guess.

This is from Yamaha Website:

Authorized Yamaha Dealers for the zip code: 32601

BEST BUY (#0424)

3750 SW ARCHER ROAD

GAINESVILLE FL 32608

Tel 352-379-8500

Distance: 14.88 Miles

I am willing to bet that ALL Best Buys that have the in store Music Department is an authorized dealer!

I have been getting responses - Best Buy is "No Longer" an authorized dealer! This has been on many differenent manufacturers.

• Members

music123.com's excuse #239 in the customer service handbook's "bull{censored} to feed the customer when we don't want to be bothered to do a price match" section.

M123 said the same about Taylor. I sent them a link to Taylor's website showing that BB was an authorized dealer. They apologized and honored the price match policy.

• Members

M123 said the same about Taylor. I sent them a link to Taylor's website showing that BB was an authorized dealer. They apologized and honored the price match policy.

This seems to be their MO. Use one of their standard excuses the first time, especially if there is a decent difference in price, then if the customer complains, go ahead and honor the price match like they should have in the first place. I'm sure most people just go away after they get the first canned excuse, which saves them form having to honor their policy more often that not...

• Members

This seems to be their MO. Use one of their standard excuses the first time, especially if there is a decent difference in price, then if the customer complains, go ahead and honor the price match like they should have in the first place. I'm sure most people just go away after they get the first canned excuse, which saves them form having to honor their policy more often that not...

One of their reps essentially admitted this to me recently, almost apologized for going through the obviously ridiculous process, BUT did go through it with me nonetheless. Just stay polite but firm and the BS eventually recedes.

• Members

Damn! I've wanted one of those for a long time but can't buy any guitars at this time.
:mad:

Normal MAP is $699 for the 12-string version, making a good deal even better. The bridge on these Schecter 12 stringers is pretty amazing, very adjustable. I have the CSH-12 version and it was a pain to intonate initially, but after that it stayed true. Mine came with Duncan Designed pickups, don't know how these in-house Alnico Vs would sound. The coil tap is good for some sparkle, but needs a boost.

• Members

Great deal for the Spider I amps if you have one.

Compatible with:

• Axsys/AX2

• Flextone (I), II combos and heads

• POD (I) and II (marked as "pedal"), POD Pro

• (newer PODs marked as "FBV" are NOT compatible with the Floorboard)

Any idea if that would work with a Duoverb? The Line 6 foot controller hierarchy is like learning the British rules of succession...

• Members

Any idea if that would work with a Duoverb? T

I doubt it will work with a duoverb - which is similar to a cut down Vetta

I recall this original floorboard works only with these:

Axsys/AX2

Flextone (I), II combos and heads

POD (I) and II (marked as "pedal"), POD Pro

(newer PODs marked as "FBV" are NOT compatible with the Floorboard)

Archived