Dec Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Members

Actually the price on those has gone up to $199.95 at amazon, so that's probably correct based on the new higher price.

Mea culpa, apologies to the M123 CSR; tripped up again by the sliding scale at Amazon. Think I'll try the other link from PK though. Happy New Year everyone!

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've got newgear12 and friend5 stacked for a price of $524.07 on a PRS SE 245. Any more codes I can stack with these?

gah forgot to tack on the friend5 code. do you think they would adjust the price after i place my order? their call center is closed today...

• Members

gah forgot to tack on the friend5 code. do you think they would adjust the price after i place my order? their call center is closed today...

No. The code stacking is a glitch in their software, not intentional.

Your best bet is to cancel the order and re-order with both codes.

• Members

Huh. It worked for me a couple of weeks ago.
:idk:

I replied and pointed out that they were full of {censored} and they replied with the correct price match.

Typical m123 tactic. Hassle the customer to see if they'll go away the first time, and if they don't go away, do the price match.

• Members
Or not...

"Thank you for your recent inquiry. I do apologize but at this time we are unable to price beat this item due to the fact that OldGuitarparts.com is not an authoized dealer. "

Shocking, I know...

It really is a crap shoot. Before I knew about the Amazon price shift, I replied to my M123 price quote with the original discounted price. This morning, they did the $127.73 match. :idk:

These will be going into my Wine Red AL-3100M neck-through.

Thanks to PK for posting.

• Members
  • Members

Archived