Dec Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Almost all of those pedals are gone. They're not available online or in any stores that I could find.
:(

What Best Buy stores are these at? I've tried several in California (Nor Cal, Bay Area & Sacto) and not one has them in stock. I was looking at the French Toast and Chicken salad. :(

They also have the Ernie Ball wah on closeout for $60:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Ernie+Ball+-+Wah+Pedal+for+Electric+Guitars+-+Black/9178837.p?id=1218046802948&skuId=9178837&st=ernie%20ball%20wah&cp=1&lp=1

Same problem for me of course.

• Members
What Best Buy stores are these at? I've tried several in California (Nor Cal, Bay Area & Sacto) and not one has them in stock. I was looking at the French Toast and Chicken salad.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Ernie+Ball+-+Wah+Pedal+for+Electric+Guitars+-+Black/9178837.p?id=1218046802948&skuId=9178837&st=ernie%20ball%20wah&cp=1&lp=1

Not very many - although most of the BB stores sell a few (mostly) low-end items, there is a small percentage of stores that have a dedicated musical instrument department, and these are the ones that have these items.

• Members
What Best Buy stores are these at? I've tried several in California (Nor Cal, Bay Area & Sacto) and not one has them in stock. I was looking at the French Toast and Chicken salad.

They had all of them in stock by me at the Lakewood, CA location (so cal). They have a full musical instruments section there though.

• Members

(Not Mine!) CL ad I just saw...

Danelectro P, B, & J Delay Pedal, new in box. Never used, still in the unopened plastic container. $25

Danelectro Chicken Salad Vibrato pedal, brand new in the box, never used. Still in the wrapper. $20

^ I see that regularly on my local CL. It is either somebody here or a lurker because I find quite a few deals that are posted here, on CL weeks after. I saw the Dean Black Bolt guitar I bought a month or two back "Brand New in Box for $200" about a week after I posted it here. I have no problem with people doing that but to be honest, I wouldn't even pay $5 for those Danelectro pedals that Best Buy is charging. I bought a bunch of them a year ago and didn't find any of them usable. I ended up getting about what I paid for them on ebay.

• Members

Only through tomorrow, and only: *Offer valid on qualifying purchases of $50 and up through 11:59 p.m. PT, Thursday, December 8, 2011 (10:59 p.m. PT for phone orders) from the following brands: Behringer, EMG, Ovation, Pearl, Sabian, Schecter, Takamine, Zildjian, Alvarez, and Music Man. Not valid with other offers or coupons, gift certificates, warranties, or past purchases. $500 max. savings.

• Members

Only through tomorrow, and only: *Offer valid on qualifying purchases of $50 and up through 11:59 p.m. PT, Thursday, December 8, 2011 (10:59 p.m. PT for phone orders)
from the following brands: Behringer, EMG, Ovation, Pearl, Sabian, Schecter, Takamine, Zildjian, Alvarez, and Music Man.
Not valid with other offers or coupons, gift certificates, warranties, or past purchases. $500 max. savings.

I tried a MM Albert Lee and could stack the "Family15" AND "givethegift" .....dont need it but sure is tempting to have almost $450 off

• Members

This is only for certain brands:

Behringer, EMG, Ovation, Pearl, Sabian, Schecter, Zildjian, Ernie Ball/Music Man, Alvarez, and Takamine.

I did not notice that, so thanks or pointing that out. But as with all MF codes, I think it's worth a try on anything in your cart.

Archived