Dec Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I've got one of these on the way. Anyone know what they are using for body woods?? I've heard basswood and alder thrown around. I've seen the tele's are basswood so thinking thats what's being used. Alder would be nice. Also, are these Squier thickness or full blown Fender thickness bodies??

basswood

• Members

I did the same thing and am quite happy with that deal. The HoF is a great reverb pedal for the price.

It is a decent deal, no doubt.....but it ain't a Marshall Guv Nor 2 for $20.00 decent deal.

Hopefully boxing day will be SPECTACULAR!

EDIT: I just caved-in and bought a Jet City JCA 22 head....$263.95, just too much to resist, and if it can't beat my Blackstar HT-5....off it goes to flipsville.

• Members
gearmas_Day11.jpg

Hello Music 12 Days of Gearmas

Hello Music is running a sale where they have a certain number of items each day for the 12 days of Christmas. Yesterday it was 12 Shure M58 mikes for $49 each. Today it was 11 Washburn RX22's for $99 each. Needless to say these are gone as soon as they are posted at 9:00 PST every day, so click quick.

• Members

Edit: gone

SLICK DEALS

Another super slick guitar deal: ALL SOLID WOOD Schecter ORLEANS Acoustic Guitar $361

List Price: $1,199.00

Price: $361.32 Eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime.

http://www.amazon.com/Schecter-OR...001RIZ2EI/

In Stock.

Ships from and sold by Amazon.com.

Only 2 left in stock--order soon.

Absolutely ridiculous price!

• Members
I've actually never even heard of one. Since they ship so cheaply (guitars are $11) I can't see it being much an issue.

just ask them when you do the deal. I've bought a ton of stuff from them used, mostly over the phone...several of those, they threw in shipping. Never hurts to ask...:idk:

• Members

best buy has a deal that if you buy $25 of the same brand of strings you get a $10 gift card

went there yesterday and saw the music stuff tucked in a corner. prices were a little better than guitar center ($13 for elixir acoustic strings, 3.79 for daddario/ernie ball electric, $7 for daddario nylon).

• Members

Musicians Friend: CALLSANTA 15% off everything over $199. They encourage you to order by phone because the discount will not show up in your cart on many orders through their website.

Fortunately for me, promo works on ESP LTD guitars on their website. I did a best price match on an ESP LTD EC-256 with zZounds using the MF promo. I got it for $328.97. Not the best deal ever, but I am happy. I also did it on the 4 Pay Plan. No interest with a $3.95 one time service fee. Win-win as far as I am concerned.

Archived