Dec Great Deals Thread - *READTHIS>>>NoSpamAllowed!!<<READTHIS*

Frets99

• Replies 866
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I bought one of the legacy guitars and as you can see it doesn't have the fender HS as shown at amazon or in the companies youtube demo...very deceitful. But very decent.

I would say it's on par with the 300 Turser's but with by FAR, way better sounding pups.

http://www.amazon.com/Guitars-Basses-Stringed-Instruments-Products/b/ref=sc_bb_l_2_342297011_2?ie=UTF8&node=11971241&no=342297011&me=A16A7Q5XF4OWBQ&rank=salesrank&brand=Legacy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKg2OLPjaX0

Legacy004.jpg

Any idea how these compare with the SX strats ?

Also, is yours a vintage white or "bright" white.........

thanks

• Members

Any idea how these compare with the SX strats ?

Also, is yours a vintage white or "bright" white.........

thanks

Comparing it to one of these http://www.rondomusic.com/hawkstopmnpbu.html I would pick Legacy over a sx mainly because of the pickups.

It's vintage white or ivory, (pic_taken under full-spectrum light source)... even the pick-guard isn't bright white. Looks good.

• Members

Was trying to be discreet! When these type of deals get posted they get blocked quick...

I completely see your point. I'm just not convinced we are monitored that closely. And many casual buyers don't keep up with the codes well enough to know what will and won't work. I say post the deals and give people the opportunity to strike while the iron is hot. You snooze you lose. Just posting a regular priced item and not explaining how to get the max discount defeats the purpose of the thread IMHO.

• Members

Legacy needs a maple fretboard...

Indiana Guitars $90-$100LH Free/sh look like they might be decent. Left/right Handed.

Maple/22 frets.

http://www.dcmusicstore.com/Indiana-Electric-Guitar

Left handed.

http://www.dcmusicstore.com/Indiana-Left-Handed-Electric-Guitar

http://www.indianaguitarman.com/category_152/Indiana-Electric-Guitars.htm

Demo:

• Members

I completely see your point. I'm just not convinced we are monitored that closely. And many casual buyers don't keep up with the codes well enough to know what will and won't work. I say post the deals and give people the opportunity to strike while the iron is hot. You snooze you lose. Just posting a regular priced item and not explaining how to get the max discount defeats the purpose of the thread IMHO.

I see your point and THE IRON IS HOT NOW! Codes work on Line 6 (including HD), Zoom (including G3) Tech 21(PE 60) , Marshall. some Epiphone - Lexicon, Ibanez and many others!

• Members

A few days ago you could stack retailmenot11, hohoho, and givethegift, but the last two are now expired and replaced with snowball11.

Even with stacking these two it isn't much of a deal. Retailmenot is only 10% and only applied to one item and snowball11 is a flat dollar amount, so it isn't worth much unless you buy something right at the minimum amount for that discount.

Better than nothing though...

Edit: If you really want to maximize your discount, try to find something 'used'. That'll be another 13% or more off, depending on condition...

• Members

A few days ago you could stack retailmenot11, hohoho, and givethegift, but the last two are now expired and replaced with snowball11.

Even with stacking these two it isn't much of a deal. Retailmenot is only 10% and only applied to one item and snowball11 is a flat dollar amount, so it isn't worth much unless you buy something right at the minimum amount for that discount.

givethegift still works, but santa11 @ Music123 will garner a better discount.

For example, a new G&L Comanche is 2250.00. At MF w/ givethegift, the final cost is 1980.00, but at M123 w/ Santa11, the final cost is 1912.00

• Members

For example, a new G&L Comanche is 2250.00. At MF w/ givethegift, the final cost is 1980.00, but at M123 w/ Santa11, the final cost is 1912.00

I believe givethegift only works if you had it in your cart from before it expired. I took it out and can't get it back.

• Members

I just put the Comanche in my cart and it comes out to $1782 at MF. ($225 retailmenot11/$243 - it looks like you right about 'givethegift' still being there because it says 12% off, not $150 for 'snowball11').

Still no big deal, that's only 20% off total, and you should be able to get that much off of a $2000+ guitar any day of the week without a coupon.

• Members

Edit: If you really want to maximize your discount, try to find something 'used'. That'll be another 13% or more off, depending on condition...

I beg to differ - a few examples Tech 21 PE60 is $255 (25% 0ff) Digidesign 11 is $659 (Over 25% off) Pod Hd Bean $ 309 (23% off) Codes Hardly ever work with these brands and they rarely go oin sale - the three codes stack only work with a few select items anyway.....

• Members

I beg to differ - a few examples Tech 21 PE60 is $255 (25% 0ff) Digidesign 11 is $659 (Over 25% off) Pod Hd Bean $ 309 (23% off) Codes Hardly ever work with these brands and they rarely go oin sale - the three codes stack only work with a few select items anyway.....

There are some deals with prices near the cutoff price so the percentages are higher (the Tech 21 PE60 and Pod HD Bean), but most things aren't that much off. Not sure how you got the Digidesign 11 down to $659, it shows as $712.79 for me ($899.99 - $90 [retailmenot 10] - $97.20 [givethegift 12%]).

Either way, with all this chatter about code stacking, I'm sure we won't have to worry much longer about what works and what doesn't...

Archived