Man cave - post your guitar rooms

Acid Test

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Even though this is an old thread it is a good one. Aaaaaand it finally got my ass moving last night. I have a room that looks more like a store room (i.e. junk room) than anything. I had a path from the door to the chair where I could play a guitar, but with so much clutter I rarely bothered changing pedal and amp arrangements and have never even set up the bits of recording equipment I have as there's no desk surface to even set up a computer.

So anyway into the hall I moved a dozen and a half guitars/cases into the hall, and moved in a small table that now holds my rack at a comfortable height. Still moving things around and reorganizing, but with the hall taken over the wife will surely stay on me until it's done.

I don't envy anyone's guitar collection as I have too many guitars myself and I know it's a pain in the ass. What I do envy are the functional clean places people have to work/play in. I am looking forward to having some extra elbow room as I settle in tonight to make some noise in comfort. :cool:

• Members
Even though this is an old thread it is a good one. Aaaaaand it finally got my ass moving last night. I have a room that looks more like a store room (i.e. junk room) than anything. I had a path from the door to the chair where I could play a guitar, but with so much clutter I rarely bothered changing pedal and amp arrangements and have never even set up the bits of recording equipment I have as there's no desk surface to even set up a computer.

So anyway into the hall I moved a dozen and a half guitars/cases into the hall, and moved in a small table that now holds my rack at a comfortable height. Still moving things around and reorganizing, but with the hall taken over the wife will surely stay on me until it's done.

I don't envy anyone's guitar collection as I have too many guitars myself and I know it's a pain in the ass. What I do envy are the functional clean places people have to work/play in. I am looking forward to having some extra elbow room as I settle in tonight to make some noise in comfort.
:cool:

A

• Members

Nice to see some rooms with many or at least a few different instruments (and recording gear is cool).

It's good to be able to piddle around with different instruments, and what I like most is that others can come in and just start to jam together.

A nice space with $20,000 of guitars/amps... surely could include a drum kit, keys, basses, etc.

:)

• Members

My man cave looks pretty shabby compared to most of you...

100_3513.jpg

100_3514.jpg

Not shabby at all, and very clean and organized :)

I've got one in the works, but the work has been very stop/start. I would like to be done in the next month or so.

• Members

My man cave is the Computer central aboard DDG 110 unfortunately I cannot take pictures due to the inside of the ship being classified. But I got a little Bugera V5, an Epi DOT, A Fender MIM strat, A squire, and a classic vibe tele. As well as a Barber LTD, MXR carbon copy, and finally a vox Saturator. Pretty decent for occasional jamming when everyone has gone to their racks! And we have a pretty good stereo set up so I can jam to my library of backing tracks.

ddg110.jpg

• Members

I wish I could post pics of my room but were in the middle of moving right now. I love seeing what you guys have done with your rooms though. There isn't one in the thread that i wouldn't jam in. :rawk:

• Members

My man cave is the Computer central aboard DDG 110 unfortunately I cannot take pictures due to the inside of the ship being classified. But I got a little Bugera V5, an Epi DOT, A Fender MIM strat, A squire, and a classic vibe tele. As well as a Barber LTD, MXR carbon copy, and finally a vox Saturator. Pretty decent for occasional jamming when everyone has gone to their racks! And we have a pretty good stereo set up so I can jam to my library of backing tracks.

ddg110.jpg

neat. why is it zig zagging? drunk at the wheel?

• Members
I love seeing pics of this kind of stuff.

Malto, your place is gonna be awesome when it's done. I'm so jealous of all you northern people with basements!!!!!! I get a hot garage to jam in and ruin my gear......

Here's where I jam by myself.......

IMG00117-20090909-1559.jpg

What kind of SG is that???

Archived