Man cave - post your guitar rooms

Acid Test

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
My man cave is the Computer central aboard DDG 110 unfortunately I cannot take pictures due to the inside of the ship being classified. But I got a little Bugera V5, an Epi DOT, A Fender MIM strat, A squire, and a classic vibe tele. As well as a Barber LTD, MXR carbon copy, and finally a vox Saturator. Pretty decent for occasional jamming when everyone has gone to their racks! And we have a pretty good stereo set up so I can jam to my library of backing tracks.

ddg110.jpg

Thanks for your service! I was a squid many years back and played in the ships band. We played for the crew, set up on the helo deck, played during re-fuels at sea. Not to good but we enjoyed it and our audience seemed to dig it.

• Members

Fargin' jealous of all your spacious Man Caves - I'm like most dads, we gave them up for new family members. Good trade, though. Here's my Cram-Jam Cave,

crammedcave2011.jpg

mancave20112.jpg

I have made a long, diagonal hanger which will help sort this all out, but I'm looking for a shelf/desk that will go underneath with have drawers and component shelves so I can get rid of the ugly wardrobe cabinet. Then I hope to have a little room to breathe.

• Members
My man cave is the Computer central aboard DDG 110 unfortunately I cannot take pictures due to the inside of the ship being classified. But I got a little Bugera V5, an Epi DOT, A Fender MIM strat, A squire, and a classic vibe tele. As well as a Barber LTD, MXR carbon copy, and finally a vox Saturator. Pretty decent for occasional jamming when everyone has gone to their racks! And we have a pretty good stereo set up so I can jam to my library of backing tracks.

ddg110.jpg

I never realized quarters at sea could allow you to bring that much stuff in...

Can you post pics of your private quarters?

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I wish a had a spare bedroom just for amps and guitars (and a huge guitar collection to fill it with)

but so far I got this

FAMILY2.jpg

And a panoramic vew of the whole room

finalroom.jpg

Is basically a fairly small bedroom divided into 4 cuadrants (bed / computer desk / couch and tv / guitars and amps)

• Members
It just blows my mind how You guys get to keep Your caves so neat and tidy
:eek:

Doesn't matter what I do, my place always looks like complete mess
:facepalm:

Or it's been cleaned up for photoshooting only, huh?
:cop:

OCD, you either have it or you don't. My father has it, I don't. It's not optional, you either have it or you don't. :lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Members

I have a man cave/guitar room/band practice area in my house again and wanted to post a few pictures. Not as nice or well stocked as some, but I love it...it's good to have a place I can plug in and play any time.

It is still in progress, but now my main guitars are on the wall.

021-11.jpg

022-10.jpg

023-10.jpg

This is before the guitars were on the walls

292700_2236773449658_1557638551_32460686

Archived