Man cave - post your guitar rooms

Acid Test

• Members
How many of you eaither decided NOT to post your {censored}

or actually went back and deleated your pics after seeing this and several others as not to be embarrassed.

I'm not to proud to say "I DID"
:facepalm:

I see this and Bbreakers stuff and I think to myself "what if he gave one piece of gear to each person on this forum?" No reason one man should hog all the good stuff!

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I see this and Bbreakers stuff and I think to myself "what if he gave one piece of gear to each person on this forum?" No reason one man should hog all the good stuff!

Btw, I've had the good fortune to meet and jam with Lou (bbreaker), and the man is nice as pie. As well as being a fine player.

Don't expect to receive that guitar anytime soon, though. I've asked to be put in his will, and it ain't happenin'.

• Members

Hi Everybody, New To This Forum But Here's My "Playroom"
:thu:

p1030653b.jpg
p1030654w.jpg
p1030655i.jpg

Also have 2 Dean Razorbacks 1 Slime Bumblebee & 1 Explosion Models in Family Room. : )

Awesome! I've always wanted to build one of those 403 Forbidden man caves, but I've never had the luck, finances, nor the intestinal fortitude to commit to such a demanding project.

• Members

Awesome! I've always wanted to build one of those
403 Forbidden
man caves, but I've never had the luck, finances, nor the intestinal fortitude to commit to such a demanding project.

I tried to once, but it ended up 404 Not Found

• Members

Oh gee willikers. Given my chronic GAS, here we go:

DSC07300.jpg

DSC07302.jpg

DSC07304.jpg

You might wonder, given the number of guitars you see in the pics, where all the cases are. Here:

DSC07306.jpg

Chilling in the back of the room until I find a way to properly store them all :facepalm:

So, some random spam - anyone interested in buying any guitar you see? :D I need room!

• Members

Again - WHO CARES if your room is big or small, they are all cool!

No shame in having cramped quarters! It's all good!

All of your guys stuff is a lot of fun to see.

+1

Actually, I more enjoy seeing what people DO with the room they have, not how MUCH room they have, or their selection of guitars/amps, not how many they have.

Redundancy impresses some- me, not so much. Some of the smaller, well-thought-out studios were more impressive to me.

I certainly don

• Members
if that room is as small as it looks, I just went deaf by merely
imagining
what would happen if my buddy was on that set and I was cranking that 4x10 deville, which btw is one of my favorite amps ever

Hey, you should be picking on the guy in the post above yours with the Twin Reverb in a bedroom, haha. :cop:

Yes, I do love that amp, and it

Archived