Man cave - post your guitar rooms

Acid Test

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
How many of you eaither decided NOT to post your {censored}

or actually went back and deleated your pics after seeing this and several others as not to be embarrassed.

I'm not to proud to say "I DID"
:facepalm:

Not me. I'm proud of my little rig. All I need right now. More power to the guys that have rooms like that.....just not my thing.

• Members
I've always wanted to ask you, and not having a shot here, just honestly awed at this, how often do you rotate your daily players? I mean you could, in theory play a different two guitars every week, and not have to play them again for a year.
:eek:

I have my favorite go to guitars that get played often.
My '69 335; McInturff Empress; '74 Fender Tele (rosewood board); '52 Re-issue Tele; Melancon P 90 Artist; Adamas SMT; '06 Gibson SG Std; '56 Gibson LP Jr; PRS Singlecut Trem; Rickenbacker 370 and Guild JF 30 12 see lots of playing time. I get around to the others or "rediscover" my other guitars when I take out the favs.
I took out my blonde ES 175 the other day and it was like having a new guitar. I haven't played that 175 in a while since I favor my Historic Tal Farlow.
My stash is a bit over the top.
It curbs my must have wants.

• Members

flack ?

not that I agree with them , but it was enough for me to cut back posting my collections pics

and if you read my post ,

I was contrasting those that don't post for feeling they have too little with those who don't post because they feel they have too much

be nice to see a 100+ pages of new pics but we'll be lucky if this thread hits 10

My entire signature was written by people on HC.

If there was enough space, I'd include everything said about me on this thread in my signature.

But why is there at least one negative comment made whenever I post pics of my gear?

Some people just have a knot in their diaper.

"Bbreaker's guitar collection is so impressive and jealousy inducing that people online who have never even met him hate his guts. "

• Members
Ok..WTF I'll do it. Here''s my "Man cave" as humble as it is.

I have other stuff but didn't feel like dragging it all out.

1114.jpg

amazing avatar!! i havent seen wizards in years. by the way how do you like the windsor? i was looking to get into a little bit of british tone. was thinking windsor or bugera 1990

• Members
Here's some;

Some.jpg

Here's some more...

SomeMore.jpg

and the next room is a little less... there's about ninety guitars kicking around... and about ten amps...

wow! love your collection! :love:

but ninety guitars!!! must be tough when you need to change the strings + keep them in tuned for all of your guitars every once in a while. Just curious how do you mantain them? if one of them is missing(well let say i stole one of your precious Dean:p)are you gonna find out right away...:lol:

• Members

amazing avatar!! i havent seen wizards in years. by the way how do you like the windsor? i was looking to get into a little bit of british tone. was thinking windsor or bugera 1990

Thanks, most people never heard of wizards. you must be old like me. lol

You'll hear a lot of people bash the windsor, I haven't tried the bugera so I can't compare, I did try the windsor right next to a XXL head and the windsor won hands down. If thats any help

I think the windsor is amazing. I play it almost as much as my plexi.

The biggest plus is you can pick up a windsor for about $200. which amazing in itself.

Just remember its a single channel amp based on the old marshalls, kinda JCM800. if you don't expect it to be something it's not and remember it's realm

it's a great amp for the price.

• Members
How many of you eaither decided NOT to post your {censored}

or actually went back and deleated your pics after seeing this and several others as not to be embarrassed.

I'm not to proud to say "I DID"
:facepalm:

Heck, it's not a contest. Enjoy the pix, and post yours so we can enjoy them too!

Archived