Man cave - post your guitar rooms

Acid Test

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

o0b2o4.jpg

You probably the first and only person I have seen that had more than 1 of those Marshall pedals at one time. Hell I didn't know they made that many pedals. Did you win a contest or something as Marshall aren't the first choice of pedals as a whole for people. Looks like you have a Marshall pedal board as well which really makes me assume you did win a contest or giveaway.

• Members

o0b2o4.jpg

You probably the first and only person I have seen that had more than 1 of those Marshall pedals at one time. Hell I didn't know they made that many pedals. Did you win a contest or something as Marshall aren't the first choice of pedals as a whole for people. Looks like you have a Marshall pedal board as well which really makes me assume you did win a contest or giveaway.

I got them on E-bay from some store that was clearing them out. Sold for around $250 shipped.

• Members

Yep-- that is exactly what I call my guitar room- my Man Cave. I'm sitting in it on my sofa watching TV through the stereo for surround sound. The dog's on the floor, and I'm surrounded by amps and guitars. I spend 80% of my time in here. Wife likes it too, but she often wears ear plugs these days. I crank the muthas!

Ok, here's the same boring vid of my amps. I did not pan around the room, but you get the idea.

[YOUTUBE]mvUhIp4mQD0[/YOUTUBE]

• Members

Hopefully, I will have something to post within a week or two. We just sent our youngest off to college, and for the first time in 26 years, I will have a room of my own! I'm starting to move my stuff in, and I'm hoping that next weekend I'll have time to get everything in order for my own man-cave...

Archived