GarysBlues

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Here's my 6.
A pair of 75's with Kahlers.

CIMG0110.jpg

A pair of MIJ Fenders. A Fender Talon on the left and a Heartfielf by Fender on the right. They both have Ibanez headstocks so you can guess which Japanese factory they came out of.

CIMG0111.jpg

Here's a pair of 3/4 size Strats. One is an Indonesian "MINI" and the other is a MIM Strat Jr. Both are fun to play and very giggable.

CIMG0112.jpg

• Members

I never seen anything like those Ibanez headstock Fenders. Were there many made? What are they 80's Fender's? What are they worth. Learn something new everyday. I' have never seen a thread with so many Fender Strats. Its really impressive. I posted on the Fender Forum for years and never seen this many Strats in one place there or anywhere else for that matter. Hats off to everyone who posted their Strats here. I'm blown away by some of the guitars. Lots of really great ideas I can't get over it!

• Members

OH {censored} you have a real early BECK with the stupid large neck? Listen when and IF you get tired of bored with that STRATor need to sell it for whatever reason, I want it. So let me get first dibs at it. The new one's are really cool and I had a shot to buy one for a decent price. But I just am really really in love with the older version. Is yours from the first 2-3 years before Fender and JB started trimming down the Necks? Cool Collection Bro!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

First Two are the SRV and Clapton, both with 57 8-hole PG's and Trem plates to match. Took me Forever to find a Clapton I liked. The SRV I stumbled onto by LUCK. It looks so similiar to my other SRV that was Stolen. Lord works in mysterious ways. mar13_10.jpgmar13_01.jpgIMG_0023.jpgIM002768.jpgIMG_0018.jpg After the SRV/Clapton is a 50th 2004 Anniversary. I also changed the PG on that [the 50th's came with a thick single-ply in off white, I saved it] Next it the Classic Player 60. I played maybe 30 of these before I found this one. Man does that 60 play sweet. Its a early model also so it has Abbys initialed pups in it.

• Members

This is my strat in it's current form (it changes a lot!), it was originally a Lonestar with a tortoiseshell pickguard and SD Pearly Gates. It now has sperzel locking mahine heads, an LSR nut, a sparkly white pickguard and the bridge humbucker from a USA Wolfgang.

I loved the lipstick look on that earlier post...got me thinking

anyways here she is : (click to enlarge)

<A3817373782.jpg>

<A27417113849.jpg>

<A27417053650.jpg>

• Members
I'll probably be joining the strat club soon! I have an old copy but I dont think it counts as its pretty crap
:lol:

I'm gonna be making up a partscaster, maybe Warmoth if I can afford it, if not then WD Music/Mighty Mite neck and body and whatever parts I want.

Turns out I'm not doing this any more :D May get a new body but I actualyl really like my old strat copy, just needs a new bridge and I should be good to go. Looks nice though I think:

CIMG7648.jpg

(Charvel is up for sale, hint hint ;))

Archived