"OFFICIAL" Stratocaster Club!

GarysBlues

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

are you talking about one like above, these have a kahler trem system that works good, but isn't as bulky. :thu:
933zu0.jpg

They were made back in the 80's 84-87 by the serial numbers, they have unbelievable necks, super nice.:cool:

These must be pretty rare though because seeing wedgehead's is the first time I've ever seen one with the same tremolo. Many came with a System I trem. Squier had the same guitar too back then, which if you wanted one for a little less then I'd get the squier, I'd think the necks are the same, as a lot of the parts.

Ebay is the probably the best place to look for the 80s MIJ strats. Or you could find out about them here Here is another cool site, just not with locking trems, ear,y squiers: http://www.squierjv.info/

• Members

Damn, am I the first lefty in this thread?

My 92 Korean Squier with a Mex neck (I wore the other one out):
korean.jpg

My FrankeStrat with a 96 body and 98 neck. Texas Specials and Schaller locking tuners:
AmericanCustom.jpg

My other FrankenStrat, Japanese 62 RI body with a undated Japanese neck decked in gold:
Japanese.jpg

My current no. 1 Strat. My bone stock Highway 1:
Highway1.jpg

C'mon Lefties, I know you are out there.

• Members

Man their are some SMOKING STRATS here. I feel connected to mine. I love nice guitars anyway. But its a personal thing with my Strats. And I remember saying................I don't get the Strat thing. Thats because I didn't have the right Strat and Amp combo and my rig was sounding terrible. But when I got it right.................BLISS

Archived