Biggest hair in Hair Metal?

tedmich

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

------------------These guys in the make-up and sky-high hair got more and BETTER poon than all the so-called All-American looking guys out there at the time, and it was never ending poon at that:thu:.

Or so they'd want you to believe. No metal musician in those days would want to admit they were Steve Urkel and not Led Zeppelin when it came to "scoring." Or admit that they thought sticking itheir penis into anything with a pair of breasts wasn't a good idea.

• Members
Or so they'd want you to believe. No metal musician in those days would want to admit they were Steve Urkel and not Led Zeppelin when it came to "scoring." Or admit that they thought sticking itheir penis into anything with a pair of breasts wasn't a good idea.

-------------This isn't a chance of me wanting to believe something, I was playing in bands and doing lots of gigging, while doing guitar retail and working at concert halls in my spare time. This wasn't a thought I had, I watched the whole 1980's rise and slowly fall, and sex wasn't hard to find If you were in a band then. Some guys did better than others of course:lol:, but overall, it was a great time to be in a band AND to be into women, and NEITHER one was very complicated then:idea:.........................The REAL Rocker.

• Members

-------------This isn't a chance of me wanting to believe something, I was playing in bands and doing lots of gigging, while doing guitar retail and working at concert halls in my spare time. This wasn't a thought I had, I watched the whole 1980's rise and slowly fall, and sex wasn't hard to find If you were in a band then. Some guys did better than others of course:lol:, but overall, it was a great time to be in a band AND to be into women, and NEITHER one was very complicated then:idea:.........................The REAL Rocker.

I lived the eighties. Spent most of the mid-late eighties and half the nineties playing hair metal all over the country.

Almost a different girl every night. For years.

Sex was so easy in those days.

We had a light tech named Paul. Paul was so ugly, no one called him Paul. Everyone called him Igor. Even Paul called himself Igor. We'll, even Igor used to pull hot ass girls most people would consider near tens any night he wanted. That's how easy it was in those days. If you were in the band, or even with the band, you were getting laid. And if you were decent looking, you usually had to wait for the girls to stop beating each other up arguing over which one gets to sleep with you first.

Good times.

• Members

it was male mimicry of females as a mating strategy, quite obviously, and it got a lot of warts spread around for sure! They all wanted to look like Farrah Fawcett!

Farrah_Fawcett.jpg

181651b.jpg

Quiet-Riot-Quiet-Riot-II--Ob-331758.jpg

and grizzled old (gey) record execs ate it up (in many cases quite literally)

I've done a lot of things to get laid but trannying up is NOT one of them.

• Members
I lived the eighties. Spent most of the mid-late eighties and half the nineties playing hair metal all over the country.

Almost a different girl every night. For years.

Sex was so easy in those days.

We had a light tech named Paul. Paul was so ugly, no one called him Paul. Everyone called him Igor. Even Paul called himself Igor. We'll, even Igor used to pull hot ass girls most people would consider near tens any night he wanted. That's how easy it was in those days. If you were in the band, or even with the band, you were getting laid. And if you were decent looking, you usually had to wait for the girls to stop beating each other up arguing over which one gets to sleep with you first.

Good times.

--------------All I can say is.................You WERE there brother:thu:, you WERE There.......................The REAL Rocker.

• Members
If my memory serves me correctly this was from some dumb-ass reality show. His girl made him use that to try to embarrass him. LAME.

-------------Your memory does NOT serve you correctly, or your idea of couple relationships is different from most people:facepalm:. This was from a reality show on Rock Stars Wives that Steve's wife was on. His WIFE(not "girl"), bought it for him as a joke and wanted him to play it. She took it to a gig, and handed it to Steve's guitar tech give to him during the show(to his credit, the tech saw it and didn't want to do it, but finally did.). Steve took and played it live(and played well), and afterward, said that If it made his wife happy to see him play it, he was all for it. No embarrassment, no anger or spite was involved in what she did at all:confused:. When his band-members complained however, he made her take the the rest of the Hello Kitty stuff off the band bus:lol:Sometimes couples have fun with each other, and this was nothing more than that. Where you got the "embarrass him" part of your story came from, I don't know:rolleyes:...................The REAL Rocker.

• Members

I've never seen the show, but even your own description of the events that happened sort of validated the guy you were trying to correct. How is he way off? It WAS on a reality show. His girl sort of sabotages him by handing the guitar to his tech unbeknownst to Steve Stevens (and yes, girl = wife). You yourself said she bought it as a joke for hinm to play. That right there is exactly what the guy was saying, to embarass him. You can see it was tgo embarass him as everyone in the band (by your own words) did not want him tyo play it or have any Hello Kitty memorabilia on the bus. Sure he was a good sport but she did do it to embarass him. The idea the band wanted the hello kitty stuff off the bus must have meant something like they were embarrassed, so in effect that was the effect she was going for but it didnt work as it sounds Steve Stevens is a good sport.

-------------Your memory does NOT serve you correctly, or your idea of couple relationships is different from most people:facepalm:. This was from a reality show on Rock Stars Wives that Steve's wife was on. His WIFE(not "girl"), bought it for him as a joke and wanted him to play it. She took it to a gig, and handed it to Steve's guitar tech give to him during the show(to his credit, the tech saw it and didn't want to do it, but finally did.). Steve took and played it live(and played well), and afterward, said that If it made his wife happy to see him play it, he was all for it. No embarrassment, no anger or spite was involved in what she did at all:confused:. When his band-members complained however, he made her take the the rest of the Hello Kitty stuff off the band bus:lol:Sometimes couples have fun with each other, and this was nothing more than that. Where you got the "embarrass him" part of your story came from, I don't know:rolleyes:...................The REAL Rocker.

Archived