Biggest hair in Hair Metal?

tedmich

• Members

I lived the eighties. Spent most of the mid-late eighties and half the nineties playing hair metal all over the country.

Almost a different girl every night. For years.

Sex was so easy in those days.

We had a light tech named Paul. Paul was so ugly, no one called him Paul. Everyone called him Igor. Even Paul called himself Igor. We'll, even Igor used to pull hot ass girls most people would consider near tens any night he wanted. That's how easy it was in those days. If you were in the band, or even with the band, you were getting laid. And if you were decent looking, you usually had to wait for the girls to stop beating each other up arguing over which one gets to sleep with you first.

Good times.

I was a bouncer/ doorman at The Fab Mab in SF ( Mabuhay Gardens the punk/metal club) in the 80s and yes it was

that easy. Every night new girl easy .

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
I've never seen the show, but even your own description of the events that happened sort of validated the guy you were trying to correct. How is he way off? It WAS on a reality show. His girl sort of sabotages him by handing the guitar to his tech unbeknownst to Steve Stevens (and yes, girl = wife). You yourself said she bought it as a joke for hinm to play. That right there is exactly what the guy was saying, to embarass him. You can see it was tgo embarass him as everyone in the band (by your own words) did not want him tyo play it or have any Hello Kitty memorabilia on the bus. Sure he was a good sport but she did do it to embarass him. The idea the band wanted the hello kitty stuff off the bus must have meant something like they were embarrassed, so in effect that was the effect she was going for but it didnt work as it sounds Steve Stevens is a good sport.

-----------------Dude, you said it all in your first sentence.............."I NEVER saw the show!":lol: If you had, you would have saw a couple having fun with each other, and neither one was looking to humilate the other. It was a funny moment between a couple who clearly don't take their lives to the seriousness that others looking at their lives do:thu:. I think the problem here is that some folks see this as something bad cooked up by his wife:lol:, and neither of the two people involved seem to think that way, or even mind that it happened. Now of course, it WAS a reality show, and I'm sure some producer might have thought it might be funny to see what would Steve do when he got handed this pink guitar:rolleyes:, but that was silly in itself, since Steve has no problem with the color pink and has owned and played MANY pink guitars over his long career(the guy used to wear fur coats, bright colors, full leather suits and high heels onstage, he doesn't seem like the type to embarrass easy!). Steve and her have a fun relationship that that they make work, and he doesn't have a problem with what happened, so should any of us have one??..................The REAL Rocker.

• Members

-----------------Dude, you said it all in your first sentence.............."I NEVER saw the show!":lol: If you had, you would have saw a couple having fun with each other, and neither one was looking to humilate the other. It was a funny moment between a couple who clearly don't take their lives to the seriousness that others looking at their lives do:thu:. I think the problem here is that some folks see this as something bad cooked up by his wife:lol:, and neither of the two people involved seem to think that way, or even mind that it happened. Now of course, it WAS a reality show, and I'm sure some producer might have thought it might be funny to see what would Steve do when he got handed this pink guitar:rolleyes:, but that was silly in itself, since Steve has no problem with the color pink and has owned and played MANY pink guitars over his long career(the guy used to wear fur coats, bright colors, full leather suits and high heels onstage, he doesn't seem like the type to embarrass easy!). Steve and her have a fun relationship that that they make work, and he doesn't have a problem with what happened, so should any of us have one??..................The REAL Rocker.

WTF does it matter whats on the guitar? As a real man I'd burn that {censored}er down! This one too:

daisy_artist_pink_pop.jpg

Steve needs a little help in the macho department; he makes Paul Shaffer look like Kerry King...

• Members

Steve needs a little help in the macho department; he makes Paul Shaffer look like Kerry King...

I'd rate Steve Stevens a lot higher in the creativity department than Kerry King. Li'l Stevie threw down some very cool stuff behind Billy Idol back in the day.

• Members
WTF does it matter whats on the guitar? As a real man I'd burn that {censored}er down! This one too:

daisy_artist_pink_pop.jpg

-------------Macho?? Some guys don't give a fu*k about the 'macho" thing, and Steve has tagged more groupies than most of the so-called macho "studs" ever got near. As for the guitar, I have ABSOLUTELY no problem with the color pink(and I have some pink guitars as well:thu:). I just don't like Daisy Rock's much, and would take a pink Hamer/Kramer/Jackson/ESP/Charvel/Robin or especially B.C. Rich, before Daisy Rock any day of the week:thu::idea:..................The REAL Rocker.

Archived