Stolen Instrument List

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

STOLEN Ernie Ball Stingray Bass Left Handed #000222 REWARD

HI ..i had my ernie ball bass stolen about a few years ago. I paid 1200 for it and miss it. The thing that makes it so special is its left handed. I got pics and filed a police report. But im sure you know thats the least of cops worries. The SN is 000222...real easy to remember...i think there might of been a L at the end of that also. The model is "stingray" and color is the honey burst....i belive they called it. Its a 4 string also. It was stolen from the Det. area. REWARD generous reward if recovered, or any info leading to recovery.

154.jpg

• Members

STOLEN '67 Fender Bassman Head '65 Fender Tremolux Head REWARD $$

Gear stolen out of a practice space in St. Paul, MN in January 2008.

Stolen Equipment:

1967 Fender Bassman Amp Head, Black tolex with tweed grill, Serial: A26652

1965 Fender Tremolux Amp Head, Black tolex with black grill, Serial:103905529

70’s Peavey Classic VT Series 212 Combo amp with Reverb and Phaser, phaser is stuck on unless all settings are at 0, reverb doesn’t work, footswitch was not, stolen so it won’t be with the amp

Color Sound 45 bass amp

Large combo bass amp, Orange detailing and lettering, oddball wiring on back pannel to allow a line out

Mixer:12 Channel large wooden cabinet.off-brand (Celebrity?)

Old and beat up 2 Channell EQ

• Members

STOLEN Yamaha P-150 Piano REWARD $300

Help me, please, recover my stolen electric piano: A Yamaha P-150 piano. This particular instrument is customized with a detachable power cord. It weighs 90 lbs. It was stolen from my van at the Santa Barbara Harbor. Please contact me for a reward (but only if you are not the thief) $300.

• Members

STOLEN Rickenbacker Bass, Takamine Acoustics, Fender Strat, Fender Princeton Amp

ITEMS TAKEN:

Rickenbacker Bass Model 4001V63, # DI 6686. Red, 4 string. Can be identified by a thru-the-finish 1/8th” knick on the top edge of the body. In a black, flat hard shell case. My last name “LIST” is in faint red paint on one end on top.

Takamine Acoustic Guitar Model EG523, # 3414780. Wood tone, 6 string. In a Black, ‘guitar-shape’ hard-shell case.

Takamine Acoustic Guitar Model EG541, # 2410960. Black, 6 string. Has a Broken ‘tab’ on the removable pre-amp on the top of the body. In a soft-shell Black/silver ‘gig bag’ case.

Fender Stratocaster Electric Guitar # CY 02075303. Blue body w/ white pickguard. Has an autograph “Joseph Wooten” in red paint on pickguard. Humbucker at bridge, black ‘stacked’ humbucker at neck. In a soft-shell, Black fabric ‘gig bag’ case.

Fender ‘Princeton” Amplifier # CR 231277. Black w/ silver speaker cloth. Can be Identified by the power strip mounted in the back of the cabinet, with two-color Spliced-together power cord ( black and bright yellow ). Has a black fabric cover With the “Fender” logo.

159-1.png
159-3.png
159-4.png
159-5.png
159-6.png

• Members

STOLEN 1974 Telecaster Deluxe #561491 REWARD $300

This equipment was stolen from our practice space a year and a half ago... $300 Reward for 1974 Telecaster Deluxe

Line 6 Delay Modeler Serial number: DLM0C5042070487

Boss RC-50 Loop Station Serial Number: ZU33203

1974 Telecaster Deluxe...blondewood...the one with two humbuckers, it only says telecast on the headstock, and there's a notch on the third fret by the low E string that's pretty distinct. Serial Number: 561491

Ridiculously impractical pedalboard...f@..king huge and you can't really mistake it for another pedalboard.

Analog man Boss super overdrive

keeley ibanez tubescreamer

Ernie ball volume pedal

Vintage Electro Harmonix Small Stone

Boss Dimension C Pedal

Ibanez Lo-Fi Pedal

Thanks, Your Black Star

• Members

STOLEN 7pc Black Ludwig Drum Set

Recently my 7pc Black Ludwig Drum set was stolen from my house in east Stroudsburg PA.

Here are the details:
8,9,12,13, and 16 inch toms ALL with BLUE EVANS HEADS ON THEM.
all drums are black and have stickers that read "Amplifyre"
a 16 inch Sabian B8 Pro medium crash
a 16 inch Sabian B8 Medium Crash
a 16 inch Sabian B8 Thin Crash
a 12 inch Wuhan China
a 10 inch Sabian AAX splash
a 20 inch B8 Ride
14 inch Sabian B8 Hi-Hats
2 Camber 18 inch crash/rides
Pearl Eliminator Double Bass Pedal
Numerous stands of different brands... not sure the brand of stands.

162.jpg

• Members

STOLEN Vintage Gibson Les Paul Gold Top, circa early 70's REWARD $250

Vintage Gibson Les Paul Gold Top, circa early 70's

Seymour Duncan pick ups, which are non-standard for this guitar I have pictures of identifying marks, extremely detailed.

My work space was burglarized last evening (09/04/08) in Georgetown, and the jerks stole two things: one guitar that I barely shed a tear over and one guitar that means the world to me. I don't have to tell another musician how upset I am to have had my Goldtop, which I have owned for OVER TWENTY YEARS taken from me. They could have taken anything else, everything else, and I wouldn't have cared.

I am offering a reward for any information that leads to its recovery.

Stolen from 6100 block of 4th Avenue South, Seattle, WA

161.jpg

• Members

STOLEN Double-Neck Acoustic REWARD

REWARD! "GuitarMan" brown wooden double-necked acoustic guitar with Gibson style headstocks. The 12 string neck has 6 of the tuning pegs removed. Only one central sound hole. Internal pick-ups. Has a black gig bag with backpack style shoulder straps. Stolen on Thursday, August 28th from 12th Ave and N. Alberta Street in Portland, Oregon at around 3:30 PM.
Goes by "Herman the Monster Guitar."

Thanks! Martin Stamper

• Members

If you're able to make a notation to that effect, I think it would provide some encouragement to people whose property has been stolen. Profound thanks for your help in this matter. We found that many people had become aware of the theft, through electronic and other communications, and one of them was therefore able to spot the cello and bow when they surfaced.

--------------
albertjames
viral and buzz marketing

• Members

STOLEN Fender Jazz Bass w/Bartolini and Cramonia Upright Bass

I had as Blueish/purple fender Jazz bass (Mexican) with a smoke black/grey pick guard, bartolini pickups, active passive switch and a hard shell case stolen from me in Brooklyn NY on August 6th. They also took my Cramonia Upright bass a GK 15" amp, a blues Jounior amp, drum hardware, two hard drives and a crate acoustic guitar amp.
Help me get this back. I can't afford to give a reward I am a broke musician you know how it is. Thanks for the help.
Thanks, Lindsey from the Trainwreks
164.jpg

• Members

STOLEN PRS 5 String Bass REWARD $300

PRS 5 string bass you say?#$%? yes they used to make basses

I had stolen a custom 5 string blu/black bass with mother of pearl birds laid in the african koa neck. made in 1988 (scratch on the front body). I also had stolen an american fender strat black white pickguard and blonde neck circa 1985. I know this is a shot in the dark because they were stolen in 1997 from a moving co storage in orange county cali. but.. the prs is a rare bird and someone may know... right? so, if your playing it you're playing my bass. no serials

vince, austin texas

• Members

STOLEN Peavey Fury Bass Serial # 05392484

My bass guitar that I have owned and played for 16 years was stolen from me on Saturday August 30th when I was loading out after a show in Denver, Colorado. She was in a gig bag when stolen. Its a soft black leather bass case with two back straps. It has two fake guitars inside of it, one is red and the other is a flying v. Those guitars are images pasted onto foam poster board professionally and cut to the shape of the guitars. They have guitar straps attached to them, one is blue and white, the other strap is just a black boa. Also inside is a music folder covered in stickers with song lyrics and a set list from the show I played that day. Some of the stickers on the folder: "employees must wipe ass", luchagores, magic cyclops, and Nerve magazine. Plus a sticker of a hand flipping one off.

Large Cash Reward for return.

Specs on bass:
4-string one pickup Peavey Fury bass guitar (1990 series) Serial number on bass: 05392484
has a scratched up lavender finish with red peeking through
EYE CATCHER:dice tuning and volume knobs
stickers of a dog taking a piss and 5150
green sticker with letter B up by tuning forks
EYE CATCHER back of bass has an anarchy sign etched into the paint under that it says sam and fuct
EYE CATCHER custom locking straps drilled into the bass and attached to a middle eastern looking bass strap that has locking straps on it too.
brand new tuning forks.

Sincerely,

Samantha
167-02.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

STOLEN 1966 sunburst Fender Stratocaster SN 166140 with shaved neck, jumbo refret, arm wear & steel nut.

Reward: $500 cash reward after recovery.

My mother bought this guitar for me brand new in 1966. It was my cherished possession until it was stolen from my house in 2002. I shaved the neck & refretted it with jumbos. A steel nut was installed and I had a peace sign sticker on the headstock that appears to move. The decal partially came off, so I put a repro on. It didn't stick too well, so I put a piece of clear plastic over it. Arm wear is through to the wood. I'm pretty sure I burned a 9 digit number on the neck heel with a wood-burning kit when I was in high school. The pickguard & pickups were new, Seymour Duncan classic stacked strats, with just one volume & one tone. It's possible some of these things could have been changed by now, but there's always hope it will come back home.

• Members

STOLEN Kay 3/4 size upright bass, Acoustic Image Clarus II Amp, Ampeg 110H bass spkr. cabinet (ser. # BTND040134), Carvin AG100D Acoustic Gt./Keybd. amp. (ser. # OC45903)

Reward: $300 for bass/$100 for Acoustic Image amp./$50 each for Ampeg & Carvin

On 10/6/08 sometime between 2:00-5:30 p.m. my double bass and 2 amplifier rigs were stolen from the stage of the Free Methodist Church, 1435 Cliff Dr., Santa Barbara. I would appreciate it if I can recover the much valued tools of my trade (especially the bass, as it has great sentimental value as well) Here are the descriptions:

KAY 3/4 SIZE DOUBLE BASS: circa 1950’s, 4 string, violin corners, ebony fingerboard, adjustable bridge, light brown-tan finish (probably was blonder in early years) rather worn-esp. on body by fingerboard where thumb & fingers follow through (I had made an effort to cover this up with a bee propolis preparation).

PERMANENT FEATURES:
It has some unique modifications: the original brass tuning keys mounted on matching Tyrollean style plates have been replaced by individual nickel plated tuners mounted on custom cut mahogany veneer plates that don’t exactly match the rest of the wood either in color or grain.

Also, the back and belly have had their edges sanded down to be level with the binding around the body EXCEPT in the ‘C’ bout (middle bout) where the edges still protrude past the binding.
As a “signature” to this customizing, I took a 3 corner file and made the rounded notches in the f-holes into sharp points.

VARIABLE FEATURES:
Underwood pickup installed, and I had mounted a Countryman Isomax condenser mic in the bridge with a “X” suspension mount made of black elastic hair ties. Also, the mic’s XLR connector is lashed to the tailpiece with black elastic hair ties. I also had a bow quiver mounted uniquely to the tailpiece, but these things would be easy to remove. The tuning keys and sanded edges you couldn’t hide. One more thing: I had made an endpin out of a thick dowel rod painted black that was nonadjustable.

GLASSER FIBERGLASS BOW: French style, 45+ years old, black frog, silver grip with black rubber top, chocolate brown paint, standard hair, well worn (gift from my dad)

TKL NYLON BASS BAG: black, chrome hardware, bow pocket on front, zippered utility pouch on lower front, double ‘D’ rings on back to adjust straps. One unique feature: I had bolted a 3” round rubber foot to the bottom to protect the zipper from wear. *Also, a thief might never notice, but in the toe of the bow pocket is another, smaller, black dowel rod end pin*

ACOUSTIC IMAGE BASS AMP: Clarus II model-2 inputs (1/4” & XLR) These units are not available in most mainstream music stores, bi-level, and are about the size of a cigar box, with a handle on top level and the controls on the lower. The thief didn’t take the padded bag that goes with it. The amp's s/n will be either 4C 0077, 4C 0078 or 4C 0079

AMPEG 110H SPKR. CAB (ser. # BTND040134): black ‘fuzzy’ covering, about 16” cubical with a slightly rounded-up face. 10” woofer & 2” tweeter inside. Grayish metal grille plate with the Ampeg logo on front, variable tweeter control dial on back.

CARVIN AG100D GT./KEYBD. AMP (ser. #OC45903) : 12” woofer & 2” horn. 3 channels w/ 5 band graphic EQ. These units are most distinctive for their forest green vinyl covering.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

STOLEN 1973 Fender Telecaster, White, RW board, #385520.

Reward:$750 for recovery, additional $1,000 for info leading to conviction of perp.

Guitar was, when stolen, in excellant original condition, in original case w/ashtray cover, hang tags etc. Case is also in ex condition.White, white PG, skunk stripe maple neck with rosewood board. This guitar was bought for me new as a gift from my Mother, who passed away shortly thereafter. It's recovery would mean a great deal to me. Also stolen at the same time was a Smith & Wesson model 642 5 shot stainless snubby in a Galco Pancake holster, Reward $250. I know this is for instruments, but that's included with the idea of 'find one, find the other'.

Go to www.ScreamingStone.com

• Members

STOLEN Pacific Black Onyx Drum Set, Randall Half Stack RX120 Cab and Head, Marshall 1960 Cab and Randall RG100ES Head, Hartke 250 Watt Bass Head, Ampeg 450 Bass Cab, 1998 Fender Stratocaster Guitar Sunburst w/ Humbucker in bridge Rosewood fret board.

Location: Orlando, Florida. The Outer Limit Studios Practice Space off Forsyth and Hanging Moss Rd.

Reward: $100 Reward

Our band is Bad Actor. We rent a space to play in Orlando, Florida and it was broken into. Along with 1 other band, all of our gear was stolen. We are at a loss of around $6,100. We also had to cancel multiple shows and recording due to our losses. This hurts us tremendously for the fact that we are up and coming and have been practicing, touring, and working very hard to create music to which now we have nothing.

Pacific 5 piece kit with a DW front bass drum head.
1 pork pie little squealer snare with the pork pie sticker scratched up.
1 17’ Sabian Vault Crash Cymbal
1 20’ Sabian Old Ride Cymbal
1 18’ AAX Metal Crash Sabian Cymbal
1 Tama Hi-hat stand
1 Pair of Sabian Hi-hats, older and one was chipped
1 drum throne
1 pair of used Tama Iron Cobra double bass pedal

1998 Fender Stratocaster Guitar Sunburst w/ Humbucker in bridge Rosewood fret board. – This is a very special guitar to our guitarist because it was the first guitar he’s had and played.

Randall Half Stack RX120 Cab and Head – Head and Cab were older and had beer spilt on.

Marshall 1960 Cab and Randall RG100ES Head

Hartke 250 Watt Bass Head

Ampeg 450 Bass Cab