Stolen Instrument List

• Members

STOLEN 2000 Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass. serial # DZ0069249

REWARD: $500

2000 Fender American Deluxe Jazz Bass. serial # DZ0069249Teal Green Ash Body, Maple Neck. Abalone markers, Noiseless Pickups. Aftermarket Pearloid pickguard. Plastic had not been removed from rear battery cover. Fender skinny vintage leather strap on supplied Schaller quicklocks. Was tuned low (C tuning) with B string dropped to A on bottom. Elixir strings. Original shaped hard case with Fender logo molded in. Not pristine, some minor belt scratches.

Contact www.ScreamingStone.com

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

STOLEN Fender 1971 Jazz Serial # 312982

REWARD: $500

I had my Fender 1971 Jazz Bass stolen in 1977 from my home at the time in Culver City California along with several other instruments. The reason I am posting this now is I just acquired the original receipt of the purchase showing the serial number which I didn’t have at the time of the theft. This is an unusual bass as it looks like a Geddy Lee Jazz Bass which I put together 30 years before Fender ever made this model for the public. It was black in color with a white pickgard .Maple neck with the black block square inlay fret markers. It has a Gibson Thunderbird bass pick up placed in the middle of the two Jazz bass pickups which are also an upscale brand pickups made by Seymour Duncan. It has four toggle switches mounted on the bottom of the pick gard as you play it. It has a Bad Ass chrome bass bridge and chrome Schaller bass tuning pegs. It also had a Schaller straplock set. It had an extra tone control and the cable input is mounted on the bottom of the bass, not on the traditional imput plate. The serial number is 312982

A police report was filed at the time of the burglary with the Culver City Police Department.

This really is an unusual bass and it shouldn’t be too hard to figure out that who ever lost it would want it back. I am posting a $500.00 reward with no questions asked.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

STOLEN Tama Drum Kit and Guitar Effects Pedalboard

The following items were recently stolen from the band The MAKLAK Project:

- 18x22 Tama Starclassic Birch Performer Bass Drum (DCF) Dark Cherry Lacquer Fade (in case) (had remo black resonant head on front with sticker on it, clear batter head) (had black tape on batter hoop)

- 10x12 Tama Starclassic Birch Performer Tom Tom (DCF) Dark Cherry Lacquer Fade (in case) (had remo coated emperor head on batter side)

- 18x22 Ace Kaces Nylon Cordura drum case (soft/black) (had tama bass drum in it)

- 10x12 Ace Kaces Nylon Cordura drum case (soft/black) (had tama tom tom drum in it)

- Ace Kaces KCP-5 Crash Pad Drum Rug (w/ case) (black)

- Tama Iron Cobra Double Bass Drum Pedal (w/ black hard case)

- Tama Iron Cobra Double Bass Drum Pedal (w/ grey hard case)

- DW 5002AD3 Accelerator Double Bass Drum Pedal (w/ black hard case)

- Thumper Custom 8 ply 6 x 14 maple snare drum (custom burgundy matte finish) (in hard black case)

- Boss BCB-60 Pedal Board (hard grey case w/ white spray paint on cover) (full of: Boss/Digitech/Danelecto pedals, w/monster cables connecting) (Velcro on bottom inside)

- Boss TU-2 Chromatic Tuner (white) (Velcro on bottom) (was in BCB-60)

- DigiTech XP100 Whammy - Wah Pedal (red) (had stain on bottom/side) (Velcro on bottom) (was in BCB-60)

- Danelectro DJ-7C Milkshake Chorus Mini Effects Pedal (blue) (was in BCB-60)

- Danelectro DD-1 Fab Tone Effects Pedal (purple) (was in BCB-60)

- Boss DD-2 Digital Delay Effects Pedal Japan Made (white) (vintage) (small hole in bottom) (Velcro on bottom) (was in BCB-60)

- Monster Rock Instrument Cable 8in. - angled 1/4 plugs M ROCK-.75DA (was in BCB-60)

- Monster Rock Instrument Cable 8in. - angled 1/4 plugs M ROCK-.75DA (was in BCB-60)

- Black Custom hand bag Labeled w/ “MCP” gold lettering. (contained cables, TC Helicon Create Pedal, deltalab pedal) (w/ “Maklak” & “MP” spray painted in white on side)

- DeltaLab MD1 Metal Distortion Guitar Effects Pedal (silver) (was in “MCP” hand bag)

- T C Electronic TC-Helicon VoiceTone Create Vocal Effects Pedal (black) (writing on back) (was in “MCP” hand bag)

- Monster Bass Instrument Cable 30ft Straight-Straight 1/4 plugs (was in “MCP” hand bag)

- Monster SP1000 Microphone Cable 20ft - XLR plugs (was in “MCP” hand bag)

- Black “MP3” logo labeled mail-style bag w/ strap (contained cables, guitar strap and shure mic)

- Monster Cable Monster Rock 1/4" Straight Instrument Cable 21ft - Straight 1/4 plugs (white paint on one end) (was in MP3 bag)

- Mogami Gold Instrument Cable Angled-Straight 25ft - Angled-Straight 1/4 plugs (white paint on one end) (was in MP3 bag)

- Levy's MP-15 Nylon - Yin/Yang Pattern Black/White Guitar Strap (was in MP3 bag)

- Shure SM58 Vocal Microphone (was in MP3 bag)

Contact www.Screamingstone.com

• Members

STOLEN Conn Silver Plated Single Trigger Bass Trombone
October 26, 2009 11:19 PM

Single Trigger Bass trombone, Silver plated. I believe it is a 110H, or a 88HCL There is no case, the mouth piece with the horn is a 1.5 G and has BT-14 or BT15 Etched on it. It has a few crease dents in the bell.

I don't have a lot of money, which is why I am trying so desperately to recover this horn because it will cost me a lot to replace it. Reward is negotiable, I just really want this horn back.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

STOLEN: Zeus Olympus raw brass trumpet with a lacquered 3rd valve slide #32598

REWARD: $200

The trumpet is a Zeus Olympus raw brass trumpet with a lacquered 3rd valve slide. There was a case and two mouthpieces that came with it, all made by Zeus. There was a small ding in the neck of the bell by the pinky ring. The serial number is 32598. It was recently polished up, so there would be some fingerprints left on it, but not that many.

• Members

STOLEN: Gibson J-50 #7152

REWARD: $100

First real guitar I ever bought brand new! Natural front, dark-stained mahogany back and sides, pick-guard with logo, adjustable bridge saddle replaced with fixed saddle with Thinline pick-up installed beneath (with end-pin jack). A few dings, quite a bit of finish cracking. Strap pin installed on neck heel.

• Members

STOLEN: Composite Acoustics GX # 8ME080

Composite Acoustics GX --- carbon fiber 6 String Acoustic Guitar with cutaway and electronics. Make: Composite Acoustics (aka CA Guitars) Label info: Performer Series Model: GX

Materials: Carbon Fiber

Electronics: LR Baggs Imix

The guitar has a black glossy finish that shows the dark carbon weave. It has a custom rosette (that is the design around the soundhole) made of green/blue abalone. It is a very wide and substantial sized rosette. This rosette was a custom option on this specific guitar. There are also no mother of pearl dots within the black carbon fiber fingerboard (looks like ebony). The fingerboard is blank. The tuners are black as well. Partial serial number is: 8ME 080 This guitar was stolen out of our Jeep near a AMP Rehearsal Studios on 5259 Lankershim Blvd., North Hollywood, CA. The vehicle was parked around back in a gated lot. It was a smash and grab.

• Members

STOLEN: PRS singlecut Trem Reddish/Brown flametop #377848

PRS singlecut Trem
Reddish/Brown flametop

Also stolen:

PRS Dragon III
Dark Blue
exotic inlay on wood

PRS Custom 22 soapbar
Natural color
flamed wood top
creme colored pickguards

There are more guitars Stolen and a substantial reward is offered.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

STOLEN: Korg Triton LE 61-Key Synthesizer Serial# 00046393

KORG TRITON LE 61-KEY SYNTHESIZER SERIAL # 00046393 + GIGSKINS 61-KEY SLIMLINE KEYBOARD BAG. MASKING TAPE WITH INSTRUMENT NAMES, E.G., "STRINGS, GONG," ETC. JUST ABOVE KEYS. SYNTH WAS TAKEN FROM WESTMONT COLLEGE STUDENT CENTER LOUNGE ON 10/7/09. BAG HAS ONE BROKEN POCKET ZIPPER.

REWARD: $100

• Members

STOLEN: Fender Thinline Telecaster Reissue, 1978 Twin Reverb, Fender 50th Anniversary American Deluxe Stratocaster, Fender Highway One PBass
December 15, 2009 9:53 PM

Multiple Items Stolen:

1978 Twin Reverb (Tears in front of tolex, new rigged one button switch for tremolo)
- recent work done by James Audio : Replaced bypass caps: The replacements were most likely light blue Xicon, 22uF 50V. There were several.
Replaced balancing resistors: These would be 270K 2 Watt, dull brown with color bands, across the capacitors in the first filter section
Fender Thinline Telecaster Reissue – MZ6263181 – push pull pot on tone control - wood grain almost looks like strings going towards bridge
Fender 50th Anniversary American Deluxe Stratocaster –Amber with tortoise pick guard– DZ4004675 – no spring cover, set up for 11’s…one odd colored spring/ finish chipped around front strap button, strap locks and thick padded leather strap

Fender Highway One PBass – Z3062549
Pedal Train Pedal Board w/ One Spot power
Boss TU 2 Tuner – new plastic battery connector on inside
Ibanez TS808 Tubescreamer – 515110309388
Boss SD-1 Super Overdrive - 957054008505
Fulltone Fulldrive 2 - #1129
Xotic Effects RC Booster
Boss TR-2 Tremolo
Boss DD-6 delay - 957054081430
Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail Reverb
Teese McCoy 2 Wah Pedal

• Members

STOLEN: Gibson Les Paul Special, 1960 Custom, Art, & Historic Reissue, TV yellow, Singlecut. Serial # 0-4072

Gibson Les Paul Special, 1960 Custom, Art & Historic Reissue, TV yellow, Singlecut, Serial # 0-4072
I believe this guitar was made in 2004. Distinguishing features include a Tone Pros adjustable wraparound bridge, Lollar P-90 pickups, RS guitarworks pots, and replacement volume and tone caps labled RSGuitarcaps in the electronics cavity. There is a small rectangular chip on the back of the upper edge of the headstock - this would be on the upper right hand corner looking at the back of the headstock. There are a series of multiple shallow divots running along the back of the neck, which are small indentations from a wedding ring. The neck binding is not completely flush with the edge of the fingerboard on the Low E side of the neck - this is more pronounced near the nut, and gradually becomes flush higher up the neck. There were 3 sets of D'Addario strings, two slides - one of brass, the other PVC piping inside the case. A leather guitar strap, with lambswool lining was also in the original, black, plush lined Gibson Historic case.

• Members

STOLEN: Pat Wilkins Custom dual p-bass (2 p pickups) in Sonic Blue with maple neck bound and blocked

Pat Wilkins Custom P bass. 2 p bass pickups, Demeter preamp, with a bound and blocked maple neck/fingerboard. Finished in sonic blue/ seafoam green color. This was "parts" bass Pat assembled and finished. Made with Allparts body and neck I believe so there is no serial number. Has Dunlop straplocks with a Levy's leather strap and a Sennheiser wireless body pack.

There will be a reward with no questions asked for the return of this bass

• Members

STOLEN: 1992 Fender American Strat bluegrey Flametop tremsetter gold lacesensor pickups Serial#: N1042136

1992 Fender American Strat bluegrey Flametop tremsetter gold lacesensor pickups Serial#: N1042136. guitar has a chip in the upper arm countor, belt buckle scratch, open trem cavity (no cover)

schaller straplock strappegs, one screw missing in pickguard, pickscratch above middle pickup, blue residue on back of headstock, smal blem near bottom strappeg on face of guitar. small scratches in neck near frets.. lowest tone control pot stem is half broken.

REWARD: $300

• Members

STOLEN: Fender jazz bass, Schecter diamond series black hawk, BR1600 Digital recorder without power cable, Yamaha stage custom drum set with Zildjian and Sabian cymbals, Peavey 5150 4x12 cab

Down on Morale's Gear Stolen: Fender bass was black with white pick guard covered in stickers with the initials EG carved on the head. Also included a black and white strap with white stars.

Digital recorder was in a black suitcase and had some minor dings on the side. Was Stolen without power cable and was purchased originally by guitar center by a Herbert J. Lienau.

Schecter Diamond series Blackhawk had no stickers on it. It was Matte black with screws missing from front pickup. Was in a black case with the word "HORROR" in tape on the bottom side.

Cymbals were a mix of zildjian and sabian. 16" sabian thin crash, 18" sabian medium crash, 20" sabian ride, Zildjian China and a Sabian B8 Splash with all hardware.

Drumset was a Yamaha Stage custom (black fade to dark green) 5 peice. Fairly new.

We have no reward money. We would just appreciate any help we can get. This is our life.

• Members

STOLEN: Martin SPDC-16R Serial # 715754

The guitar belonged to my oldest son who was killed in an accident in 2005. Needless to say I would really like to get it back. It was taken in June of 2007. I have no pictures of it but it WAS in excellant shape. Serial number 715754. Also taken was a 90's Fender Stratocaster

• Members

STOLEN: Music Man Stingray 5 Bass - Serial #E33674. Color: Autumn Red Burst (discontinued) with black pearloid pickguard.

Music Man Stingray 5 Bass - Serial #E33674. Color: Autumn Red Burst (discontinued) with black pearloid pickguard.Stolen along with my Stingray 5 bass was the black Spector gig bag it was in, tweed cable bag, guitar stand, and Carvin 115 combo amp. I could care less about the rest. I just want that bass back! No major dings except for 1 small dent in the paint on the side of the body near the bridge.

$200 reward for its recovery.

• Members

STOLEN: Bach Stradivarius Trumpet with reverse lead pipe

Stolen from my car was a Bach Stradivarius Trumpet with reverse lead pipe. The reverse lead pipes are not very common. It had markings of "ML" on middle valve indicating medium weight and 25L on lead pipe. It had a small ding on the second valve tube.

Serial Number (I don't have the exact serial number at this time, but I know that it was 30 digits off from this number):

468727-- so the number could be either 468697 or 468757.

• Members

STOLEN: Shure, EV, Sennheiser mics

The following items were stolen out of my vehicle on Dec. 20th, 2009 from Ansley Mall parking lot on Monroe and Piedmont, in Atlanta, GA, and my insurance has informed me that they won't be covering it:

1 Swiss Army backpack containing:

5 x Shure SM 58 Microphones
5 x Shure SM 57 Microphones
2 x Sennheiser e 609 Microphones
3 x EV N/D 468 Microphones
1 x EV N/D 168 Microphone
1 x EV N/D 868 Microphone
1 x Sennheiser HD280 Pro Headphones
1 x L. R. Baggs Para Acoustic DI direct box
2 x Behringer Active DI direct boxes
1 x Rapco Passive DI direct box
1 x Kill-a-watt voltage meter
3 x Leatherman mutlitools
1 x digital decibel meter
3 x gibralter drum mic clamps
various tools, adapters, and mic clips

I am offering a $300 reward for the return of all the mics, as I know some of the smaller stuff want be in there.

• Members

STOLEN: Fulltone OCD Version 3 Serial # 12281

Fulltone OCD Version 3, SN 12281, I have the original box and manual just the actual pedal is missing. It was stolen from me. It was in great condition very well kept for a pedal that was a few
years old. Two pieces of velcro were attached to the bottom for obvious
reasons, and besides that the only other thing that would set this
aside from other OCD's would be that inside the pedal there is a piece
of tape. I rolled up a piece of tape and wedged it between the battery
and inside wall to prevent the battery from rattling.

$75 Reward

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

STOLEN: '62 RI Fender Jazz Bass, '57 RI Fender P Bass, OLP "Tony Levin Bass plus more

Stolen: 1 Fender Jazz bass (1991), 1962 reissue, black, rosewood neck, tortoise
pickguard. Contains a Bartolini NTBT onboard preamp.

1 Fender Precision bass (1987), 1957 reissue, brown ashburst, maple neck,
gold pickguard.

1 Fender Precision bass (1976), black, maple neck, white pickguard.
Contains a Ravens Lab PBR-1 onboard preamp.

1 Fender Jaguar bass (2007), hot-rod red, rosewood neck, white pickguard.

1 OLP “Tony Levin” 5-String bass, orange, rosewood neck, pearl/white
pickguard. Contains a Basslines pick-up and preamp.

1 SWR 1X10 “Workingmans Series” amplifier. (1997).

1 black bag containing a Shure SM58 microphone, assorted cables, tuner,
tools, etc.

3 black, softshell bass cases. 1 being a “Roadrunner” case.

• Members

STOLEN: JCM-800 Marshall 2210 100W Head - Serial Number : S/A -V06536

JCM-800 Marshall 2210 100W Head - Serial Number : S/A -V06536. Head Only, 2 "Penis Fly Trap Stickers" - top of the head. 20 year old band - "Penis Fly Trap" is over, thanks to this theft. Ironically, there is a CD about to be released titled: "Triple Suicide".

Reward: $200