Stolen Instrument List

• Members

Reward: There is definitely a reward. I'm not 100% sure what it would be, because it would depend on what is recovered, but it would definitely be worth it.

Items were stolen in Chicago, Illinois. More specifically the Lincoln park area.

3 guitars:

1. Custom Purple Warmoth Telecaster w/ kaoss touchpad.

2. White/white PG and maple neck mexican strat. I do not have the serial.

3. Black Epiphone LP Junior. I'm not very concerned about getting this back.

Amp:

Egnater Mod 50. Still waiting on the serial from egnater.

Cab:

Avatar 2x12 Vintage style cab with greenbacks

Rack:

Gator 8 space rack

TC Electronics G-major 2 Serial: 3440051

Rocktron Patchmate Loop 8

Digitech whammy IV

BYOC tubescreamer

ZVEX Vexter Fuzz factory

Danelectro Fish n Chips

Phase 90

Boss ph-2

boss rv-3

Guitars:

1.Warmoth Custom Tele is purple with a mirror pickguard. It has a touchpad from a korg kaoss pad behind the bridge of the guitar. On the headstock in mirror it says "fensel" instead of fender, but it is in the Fender font. I want this back the most out of anything because I made it myself.

2. White fender strat. It has black saddles (graphite), the SCN pickups from the american deluxe, and locking tuners that are in brushed aluminum, not chrome. It also has a trem setter in the trem cavity.

Amp:

The mod 50 is loaded with the VX and SL2 modules. The egnater logo is ripped off the front, and it has hot glue remnants on the front grille.

These are the items I want back the most, and there is definitely a reward. I'm not 100% sure what it would be, because it would depend on what is recovered, but it would definitely be worth it.

Link to a pic of the warmoth guitar: http://aycu24.webshots.com/image/445...1078968_rs.jpg

www.ScreamingStone.com

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

STOLEN Black Gibson Les Paul Three pickup Custom, S/N 80139533

Reward: $200

Stolen from: parking lot of Jin's Asian Restaurant at 20 Bennett Highway in Saugus, MA 01906 on June 27, 2009

Quick Description: Black Gibson Les Paul Three pickup Custom, S/N 80139533

Detailed: Black (ebony) finish, three pickups, 'Mickey Baker' rewire, vintage style barrel knobs and yellow pickup selector switch cap, brown Gibson USA hard shell case with pink velvet lining, excellent condition

Reward: $200

Contact www.ScreamingStone.com

• Members

STOLEN 1986 Paul Reed Smith PRS, S/N 6 0951

Stolen from: parking lot of Jin's Asian Restaurant at 20 Bennett Highway in Saugus, MA 01906 on June 27, 2009

Quick Description: 1986 Paul Reed Smith PRS, S/N 6 0951

Cherry finish, tremolo bar, five-position pickup selector knob and 'sweet switch,' hand-made brown Eagle strap, Black hard shell case with light blue lining, excellent condition

Reward $200

• Members

STOLEN 2006 Eric Johnson Fender Stratocaster, S/N E500584

LocationStolen from: parking lot of Jin's Asian Restaurant at 20 Bennett Highway in Saugus, MA 01906 on June 27, 2009

Quick Description: 2006 Eric Johnson Fender Stratocaster, S/N E500584

Detailed Description: Two-color sunburst, with a brown Gibson Custom Shop guitar strap, yellow Tweed Fender hard shell case, excellent condition

Reward $200

• Members

On the weekend of May 30-31 2009 my custom made (for me) fender stratocaster style guitar was stolen from my home office in Houston, TX. It has a natural dark wood body with 3 pickups and pearl inlay on the neck. My initials, D.A., are on the 12th fret. This makes the guitar really easy to identify.

This guitar is really important to me and if you see anything like it please send me a PM. I have called all pawn shops in the area but alas, no luck. Any help finding it is much appreciated.

• Members

1970's Charvel Strat with an Ebony Fingerboard, Floyd Rose Tremolo, one humbucking pickup, one volume knob and a single switch. Metallic gun metal green body with NYC Graffiti painted on a blue background across the front. It was routed for a Kahler tremolo so there is a cutaway hole under the tremolo bridge...I don't have the serial number unfortunately, but you can't miss this one!

On the evening of 6/25/87 Mark's Charvel Strat guitar was stolen from his dressing room after a show at the "Cat Club" located on 13th Street & Broadway in New York City. It is one of Mark's favorite guitars, he was devastated when it was taken.

A reward is being offered! (the amount to be determined by info and retrieval) to anyone who has any information that can help us in locating and retrieving his stolen guitar.

All contacts will be kept confidential, no questions will be asked, no one will be prosecuted...

I truly believe in human decency and would be eternally grateful for your help in finding and returning what rightfully belongs to me, my favorite guitar...

• Members

Fender Jazz Bass - Refin Lake Placid Blue SN L97072

Seymour Duncan Hot Stack in the bridge position

Rose wood fingerboard

Tuner Gears had Slotted screws instead of Phillips type on all 4 center posts looking from rear of bass. Bass was stolen from carvel parking lot in Oyster Bay Long Island New York summer of 1986

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Reward: $500

1972-75 Martin D41 Ser # 360473. Chipping around the lower half of the sound hole. There is a dent in the CMF logo in the headstock. There are also 2 dents in the face of the guitar. It is a very distinct guitar. The guitar is invaluable to me because it a guitar I have owned since 1988 and I taught my daughter to sing with it. It is her inheritance. She is becoming a fantastic musician and I had dreamed of giving her this guitar when the time came. It was sold to me by my best friend of almost 30 years and I wrote the songs for my first band on it. I am a teacher at the Old Town School of Folk Music and I have played this instrument for my entire career there. It was stolen out of my home by workmen but I don't know which group and it is impossible to track. Please return this family inheritance to me so that I can give it to my daughter.

• Members

Reward: $500

I had a loan guitar of Tim Stafford's stolen in Johnson City, TN. It was stolen out of a Chrysler Pacifica, off Cherokee Rd. It was a black CA bluegrass Standard, white inlay around sound hole, Waverly tuners, Fishman Aura pickup, and a small chip on the head near the letters CA. It was inside a black deardnought tkl type case made by CA with CA on the case. There is no serial number that we can find yet, but the makers have been informed. The guitar can be seen on youtube with the Next Best Thing bluegrass band.

There would be a minimum of 500 dollars as reward.

• Members

Reward: $1,000

• Flatiron F-hole Mandolin, Ebony, s/n 93071686

• Carvin Thin-line AC375 Acoustic, Natural (Vintage Yellow), s/n 445241014

• Carvin CL450 Classical, Sunburst, s/n 445775975

• Gibson J-180EC Acoustic, Ebony, s/n 00263003

• Takamine Santa Fe Acoustic, Natural, s/n 93121043

• Gibson Les Paul Classic Premium Plus Electric, Honeyburst Maple Flame, s/n 31602

• Jackson JS Dinky Electric, Blue/White Diamond, s/n 6717

• Fender Telecaster Electric, Teal w/White Pick Guard, s/n unknown

• Kaman or Applause GTX 4-String Bass Electric, Black/Smoke Gray, s/n unknown

• Fender? Telecaster Electric, Medium Brown Stained Wood, s/n unknown

• Gibson (or clone) Les Paul Custom Electric, Ebony w/Gold Hardware, s/n unknown

• Unknown Dreadnought Acoustic, Natural, s/n unknown

On Tuesday, June 23, 2009, at 1:28 p.m., the Sacramento Fire Department responded to a house fire... Once they had extinguished the fire, fire fighters located the homeowner, Keith Fessler, age 44, deceased inside the residence. Taken were Fessler's guitar collection.

Contact www.ScreamingStone.com or contact Crime Alert at (916) 443-HELP or text in a tip to 274637 (CRIMES) (Enter SACTIP followed by the tip information).

• Members

The following list of instruments were stolen from the Randy Kohrs Band following a Saturday performance at the Musicians Against Childhood Cancer festival just outside of Columbus, OH. They were stolen out of the Sleep Inn parking lot in Obetz, OH on July 26, 2009, between 3:30am and 5:00am, estimated.

Scheerhorn L-Body Resonator guitar #547

Amistar Randy Kohrs Model tricone resonator - one-of-a-kind

Meredith all blonde, tongue-oiled maple resonator guitar #95

Mike Long D-18 style acoustic guitar

*All guitars had fishman pick-ups

Custom Cedar Creek Case for the Meredith - black alligator, inside is purple, has "Custom Built for Randy Kohrs" plate

Two white Calton Cases with Randy's name on them, both had red interiors

Cedar Creek case for the acoustic Mike Long Guitar

Forrest Craig (Texas-based luthier) Violin with L.R. Baggs pickup

Strad copy violin, roughly 1880's, the tag inside not exactly accurate. The number 5000 is written in pencil, hardly noticeable, on the left side of the fingerboard closest to the bridge.

A double violin case, the attached strap doesn't match - it's maroon and gray with gold hardware.

Upright acoustic King Bass, white with black trim, red tailpiece.

2 Warwick 2 10" speaker cabinets

Silver waterproof helicopter case with cables and a Shure wireless system

3 Stage Ninja brand quarter inch cables

Fishman Dreadnought Aura, Fishman resophonic Aura, Fishman Reverb, Fishman Chorus, Fishman Delay, Boosta Grande Boost pedal, 2 Radial DI's, Radial Tone Bone Pre-Amp, Hilton Optical volume pedal, 2 Peterson Strobe Stomp Tuners (one had Ashley B. written on the front of it in black marker)

George Lawrence cables Tool Kit with extra cords and assorted tools.

• Members

RECOVERED - this stolen bass has been recovered - located by another musician at the PawnXchange in Tacoma, WA. That musician was about to buy it, found the listing that it was stolen and contacted the police. The owner now has the bass back in his hands. Rock on.

Reward: $100

Someone smashed my truck window and smashed my Ampeg Head on the street and stole my Rickenbacker. If anyone comes across a 1980 Burgundy Rickenbacker 4001 w/ a Badass Bridge II on it, and one of the 4 knobs on it (volume, treble) is black. Also has a small nick near the right side of the bridge.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Reward: $1,000

Stolen: 1975 Gibson Les Paul Deluxe S/N 99132238 Cherry Sunburst in color with white DiMarzio pickups. This guitar was stolen in the summer of 1980 in Salmon, Idaho. I am the original owner and have documentation proving that. This guitar was in excellent condition when stolen, I will reward finder up to $1000 depending on condition if recovered.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

Reward: $2,500

Date Stolen: March 22, 1981

1971 Martin D-45, natural spruce top, Brazilian sides and back. Guitar had custom “Don Teeter” compensated bridge installed with extra wide bone saddle. The guitar had Barcus Berry “Hot Dots” embedded in the bridge. It also has a small square metal ¼” phone jack plate installed at the end pin. There is a small ¾” gouge or scratch on the left side of the top. Various weather checking. It had a black standard case with purple lining. I traveled all over the U.S, Canada and a lot of the world with this guitar for 10 years. I have the police report for this theft. I am offering a 2500.00+ reward depending on condition found.

Conact www.ScreamingStone.com

• Members

Reward: $100

2005 Rickenbacker 330, Serial Number 05 30888, Mapleglo finish. Completely stock with no modifications. No damage at time of theft. Case was not taken. Reward of $100 plus shipping costs (if necessary) if available for return of the guitar.

• Members

REWARD: A fair price/reward will be paid for this guitar

1987 Paul Reed Smith, Green. Serial number 7 2888. Stolen with case. This guitar is a "custom 24" in the lighter green that was available on the early PRS guitars... It has light dings on the headstock and some small spots on the body where the finish had air bubbles. It was stolen from my home by a juvenile and traded for drugs in the Solano County area immediately. It may have been subsequently sold through a pawn shop near Travis AFB, but that is not certain. As said, the Serial # is 7 2888. I would very much like to have this guitar back- it was a gift from my parents and my first guitar.

• Members

REWARD: Reward/fair price will be paid for this guitar.

Paul reed Smith Archtop Spruce Serial # 263393 Stolen WITHOUT case. This is a 22 fret Archtop PRS. It is thicker than the usual "hollowbody" PRS and has no flame maple top- it is a spruce top is a butterscotch color. It was in as-new condition- very few flaws. It was taken out of the case from my home and stolen at some point in '06 or '07. Unfortunately it took me a while to realize it was gone, so I have no idea of where it went initially. The serial # is 263393 and a fair price will be paid for this guitar.