Stolen Instrument List

• Members

STOLEN 2005 Gibson Les Paul 1957 reissue Gold Top S/N 7-5680

Reward: $500

This guitar was not only my life but my soul source of income! This guitar was my first real guitar and was a gift given to me from my lead singer and his wife and 1 year old son. I had about 8300 dollars in gear stolen that day but I can replace everything but this guitar this guitar has been heard on all of my bands recordings and has been played on Denver's KYGO! This guitar is a big deal and is very recognizable! PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

STOLEN 2005 Genz Benz GBE600 Bass Head in an SKB 2-slot rack case

Reward: $100 - possibly up to $1000 (with conviction)

2005 Genz Benz GBE600 Bass Head in an SKB 2-slot rack stolen from out of my car behind my Columbia Heights-area apartment in Washington, DC. $100 for recovery of the amp - This will possibly increase to $1000 (with conviction) once my claim is made with AAA. Also within the case are a 3' Monster Cable Neutrick speaker cable and the amp's power cable.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

... OUTBID EVERYONE.

Here's why - recently a band - the Dubs - had all of their gear stolen. They filed police reports. Then they saw their gear for sale on Ebay. When they contacted the police, they said it was being sold out of their jurisdiction - so the band had to contact the police in that jurisdiction - which by that time the gear was sold and gone and the police could not (or would not) help.

• Members

REWARD up to $500 depending on quantity of items returned.

1956 Fender Duo-Sonic (Desert Sand) with noticeable wear and tear w/ diamond-shaped monogram (WP) on uppermost bout. Original cream-colored case with red lining, again, w/ noticeable wear and tear. Pink shoulder-strap.

Sigma by Martin Electric-Acoustic Guitar (White). Guitar is in bad shape, the bridge is pulling away from the body, and the color has yellowed excluding one defect on the front just below the sound-hole. “REJECT” stamp on the back of the headstock. Last seen in a burgundy gig-bag.

A Zoom 505 effects pedal was also in the Duo-Sonic case with an AC adapter with changeable voltages and tips.

If you see any of these instruments contact screamingstone.com

• Members

1974 Gibso​n Les Paul Custo​m seria​l # 30247​3 - with black​ Seymo​ur Dunca​n Picku​ps and black​ witch​hat knobs​

2006 Fende​r Telec​aster​ Delux​e 72' Reiss​ue Seria​l # - Like this pictu​re,​ but with black​ seymo​ur dunca​n in the bridg​e,​ nicke​l seymo​ur dunca​n in the neck.​ Has small​ chip on the botto​m of the guita​r.​

Fende​r Activ​e Delux​e Jazz Bass seria​l # MZ711​8036 -

1976 Ibane​z Artis​t - Like this pictu​re,​ but with drill​ holes​ in the body,​ black​ seymo​ur dunca​ns and black​ grove​r tuner​s

Ampeg​ SVT3-​pro

QSC RMX24​50 - Like this pictu​re

Toneb​one Boney​ard - Like this pictu​re

Boss CS-​2,​ MXR EQ, Boss TU-2 Tuner​

Black​box Quick​silve​r,​ Fullt​one OCD, Dunlo​p DC Brick​

MXR Noise​ Gate - Like this

Ayan Smoot​h & slim,​ Line 6 DL4, Toneb​one Loopb​one,​ Boss TU-2 Tuner​

Yamah​a EM300​B Power​ed Mixer​ - Like this

other​ items​ stole​n

Dell Inspi​ron 1720 lapto​p

Vizio​ GV42L​ 42" lcd tv with missi​ng plast​ic cover​ on back

XBOX 360 with 20G hardd​rive

Sony PSP

These​ items​ where​ stole​n on two seper​ate occas​ions withi​n 6 days

Dec. 10 and Dec. 16. durin​g the day while​ I was at work.​ The polic​e where​ notif​ied after​ both incid​ents and polic​e repor​ts where​ filed​.​

We appre​ciate​ your words​ and condo​lence​s,​ but more so we would​ appre​ciate​ your eyes,​ ears,​ and curse​s upon this enemy​.​ Illum​inati​on is not achie​ved by a pair of eyes,​ but by many,​ lined​ up and down its wings​ so that when sprea​d they achie​ve omni-​cogni​zance​.​

There is a $500 reward for anyone's assistance in the allocation of these instruments. It's not much, but as we work hard for the instruments we play, it's all we got.

If you have infor​matio​n on these​ incid​ents pleas​e conta​ct ScreamingStone.com

• Members

I am the victim of 3 stolen items.

Ibanez electric guitar: Dark silver RG 220 body. Japanese wizard neck with X's or phillips screw inlays on fretboard. The headstock has been sanded bare. Very easily distinguished. V7 V8 pickups.

Ibanez BTB 550. Five string bass. Dark wood finish. missing truss rod cover. This bass was in an Ibanez case.

Ampeg SVT head. This item was one of a kind because I bought it used and someone had built a wooden dovetailed box around it to protect it. The surrounding wooden box cover is light in color.

All three items were stolen from a studio I rented in West Philadelphia around June of 2008. I believe they were stolen by contractors who were doing work at the premises.

If any of these items are recovered I would love to offer an award of which will not be disclosed...basically the best I can do. Thanks everyone.

----Miles.

Contact ScreamingStone.com with any info

• Members

Reward $500

Made in Nazareth, PA,, sunburst lacquer finish, laminated maple body, mahogany neck,

A great example of one of C.F. Martin and Co's more unusual creations. Although busy building flat tops for the Folk boom, Martin must have felt an urge to get into the electric market, and after a stab at fitting DeArmond pickups to Dreadnoughts came out with this thin hollowbody series in 1961. The F-55 is the middle of a three model line, a single cutaway guitar with two pickups. In fair condition. No case.

Contact ScreamingStone.com

• Members

Guitar 1: Jackson SL2H-MAH Burnt Cherry Sunburst (SN: U15458)

Reward: $250

Guitar purchased in 2005 and is in mint condition with no visible marks or scratches. USA made with neck-thru design, bound fretboard, 24-frets, and sharkfin inlays. Original humbuckers replaced with Seymour Duncan Blackouts (not pictured). Guitar was stolen with original hard shell case. Guitar has sentimental value and is difficult to find new in this color and configuration.

Guitar 2: Jackson Dinky Reverse (SN: 500504)

Reward: $100

Mid-90s guitar with natural Mahagony finish, sharkfin inlays, and 24-frets. Original pickups replaced with Seymour Duncan JB TB4 and '59 SH1N humbuckers (not pictured). There is a small hole (1/4" diameter) drilled between the volume and tone pots. Guitar was stolen with gig bag.

• Members

MPC 2500 s/n (21)K10601021903530 The number four button on the MPC was smushed in, this drum machine was the black and red model.

Triton Le s/n 044151 The Triton was taking in a korg bag its 61 keys and the bag included 2 smart media cards and 1 compact flash card.

IMAC s/n W8805K96X85 This was the iMac Core 2 Duo it included 2GB of ram and protools 7.4 and a bunch of other music applications on it.

Lacie Hard Drive s/n 174602022

The equipment was stolen from Detroit, MI

Sorry to inform you but there's no reward if any of the eqiupment is found all the of the equipment was well kept and maintained the computer was brand new and there are very few details other than the number four button on the mpc2500. I'd like to thank all participating in this community.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

STOLEN 1996-98 ish Ernie Ball Stingray 5 Trans Teal W maple Neck Black Knobs and a Bright White Pearloid pickguard No Case

Thu, Feb 5, 2009 4:37 PM

Reward $500.00

1996-98 ish Ernie Ball Stingray 5 Stolen in Edmond OK 6/18/2008 Trans Teal W maple Neck Black Knobs and a Bright White Pearloid pickguard No Case

Its very clean, but you can tell by the fret wear that A TON have gigs have been played on this . I have had it about 11 Years, it was my ONLY gig bass.

www.ScreamingStone.com

• Members

STOLEN Gibson Les Paul Studio Lite MIII Red

Thu, Feb 5, 2009 4:41 PM

Gibson Les Paul Studio Lite MIII Red

It Had Two Alien Head Stickers On It

Has MIII electronic's (Two Humbuckers and

a Single Coil in the Middle with 5 position Strat Switch)

Serial # 93182416

Black Hardshell Case

With COSMIC GYPSIES Logo

Stolen From Carrollton, GA

www.ScreamingStone.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

REWARD: $1500

The guitar was stolen along with a Les Paul Custom (which was recovered by me in 2003), a briefcase, a bag of effects and a purple tux jacket. It was in a red 1989 Chevy Blazer and the thief broke the passenger front window and made off with the items. The Les Paul ended up in a pawn shop in Aurora, CO and was sold to Guitar Center where I found it in 2003. The reissue Strat can be positively identified in that the previous owner chiseled away a small piece of the pickguard for easier access to the truss rod adjustment and it has a grain line between the 9th and 12th frets. I can positively identify the guitar and I also have a police report. The guitar was given to me by my brother and has extreme sentimental value.

www.ScreamingStone.com

• Members

STOLEN: 1970 Rogers Blonde Maple Drum Kit, 18" Camco blonde maple bass drum with traingular metal center

The Rock Kit: 1970

Rogers Blonde Maple Drumset . Ludwig 14' Acrolite chrome snare and

heavy duty stand; 22' bass drum ; 12' and 13' rack toms and stands; 16'

and 18' floor toms; heavy duty Tama cymbal stands; Pearl Hi-hat stand;

extra hardware.

The Jazz Kit: Rare 18' Camco blonde

maple(converted floor tom) bass drum with triangular metal

center-piece; 12" Tama tom-tom and 14" Tama floor tom with long metal

legs. All incredibly clean with Remo ambassador heads.

There were also Zildjian , Sabian and paiste cymbals....rides(20',21'), crashes(16,17,18,19"), and hi-hats(14' and 15").

In

addition to the drums were beautifully complete collection of approx

800 LP's including The Beatles very 1st Mono Parlophone album "With The

Beatles" with my sister's old address on the backside. Diana Moyer

,Repulse Bay Mansions, Hong Kong BCC. . We lived in Hong Kong in the

mid 60's. Also, many classic Blue Note jazz albums and two

"one-of-a-kind" , signed Elvin Jones albums.

A small reward/trade can be discussed but,.... I have already lost over $50,000 in personal property.

The Rogers drums can be seen on my website : (www.fscottmoyer.com/experience/chuckberry

Contact www.ScreamingStone.com

• Members

STOLEN: 1976 Ovation Bi-centennial

1976 Ovation Bi-centennial Stolen 6/25/2007 Serial #0646 Might be (0676)

Was immaculate/mint condition/Nutmeg finish with drum and flag stencil.

Had Ovation hard case, pretty beat, MXR Innovations sticker on the front, yellow kite sticker on the back of case.

Reward = $500.00

No pic's but very distictive. #1976 produced

• Members

STOLEN Tenor Sax: YTS23 Yamaha

Reward: $200

Stolen Yamaha Tenor Sax : YTS23, Brown Case with black interior lining. Case stickers include: Magic City Jazz Festival 95,96, Vancouver, Victoria flag stickers, ect.

Inside the case: Otto Link metal mouthpiece with cover, Selmer C* mouthpiece, box of La Voz reeds, Hercules sax stand, reed holder, neck strap, Korg CA-30 tuner. Sax had several small dents, one on the bell opening another on the bottom by the wear guard. The neck strap hook ring had a well worn groove in it. Lots of scratches in the finish mostly chair side of the lower half of the instrument.

• Members

STOLEN 1964 Fender Precision bass with a purple finish

Reward: $5,000

Stolen in the late 1970s--1964 Fender Precision bass with a purple finish. The neck played incredibly well.This instrument is something I have been thinking of since it was stolen. It has a strong sentimental value to me. No bass I played before or since every played like this one for me. Everything was original, though for some reason a previous owner modified the body to a dark purple finish. The neck was well worn, thin, and played beautifully. I'm guessing it was stolen by a kid(s) since they overlooked a lot of valuable silver and china etc. in the house and only took my musical equipment while making a mess of my room (hanging my underwear on a coat rack comes to mind). Since this was the late 70s, hopefully the thieves have grown up (at least in their 40s?) and would like to return my bass to its rightful owner.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

STOLEN Gibson Les Paul Silverburst Showcase Edition - Ser 81318536 - Gibson SG Angus Young Signature Guitar - Ser 02460414 - Fender Jaguar Bass - Ser T018708 - Rogue 5 String Bass - No Serial #

Reward: $200

The Jaguar Bass is Red - The Rogue 5 String is a metallic charcoal color.

These guitars were stolen right out of my home. I just got the Jaguar for Christmas. The Gibsons are Kenny's babies. Preliminary information leads us to believe they were probably sold after stealing in the St. Louis Missouri area.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

StolenItems:

2 Black Yamaha Marching Snare Drums

2 Black Yamaha Marching Bass Drums

1 Treeworks Wind Chimes

Unfortunately, the night before championships, our band trailer was broken into and several instruments were stolen. The thieves took two snare drums, two bass drums, and a set of wind chimes. These instruments cost thousands of dollars to replace. We were able to borrow instruments from other schools the next day and we performed our best at championships considering the circumstances. If you have any time to help us get the word out about this theft, it would be greatly appreciated. I strongly suspect that these items will be pawned or sold on the internet quickly. It was obvious that they only took what they could run away with. There were several much more expensive instruments in the trailer that are very large and not easily transported. I can only hope that if we get the word out, maybe someone will remember seeing something or know of people trying to sell these instruments now. It was a painful way for a school to end a wonderful season. Bell Vista is a school whose students hearts are much bigger than their families wallets. I honestly do not know how we will be able to replace these instruments. I appreciate any help you can give. Thank you.

• 1 month later...
  • Members

STOLEN Hagstrom Serial # H-784616 with whammy bar

Reward: Will buy back no questions asked.

Stolen Hagstrom Serial # H-784616 with whammy bar. Hagstrom was a Christmas gift as a new guitar for my husband in the late 60’s or early 70’s. It has new electric pickups and is in great shape, not dinged up, really well looked after and much loved. Stolen with a guitar strap and no case. Any help would be appreciated

No reward, but willing to buy it back from you if you bought it at a pawn broker or someone you thought owned it, no questions asked.

• Members

STOLEN Fender Mex. Strat c/n 5610363 s/n FMZ42363468 with whammy bar, no case

Reward: Will buy back no questions asked.

Fender Mex. Strat c/n 5610363 s/n FMZ42363468 with whammy bar, no case.

Fender has a red matte finish and was a Christmas gift in 2005 for our son. Stolen with a guitar strap and no case.

No reward, but willing to buy it back from you if you bought it at a pawn broker or someone you thought owned it, no questions asked.

• 3 weeks later...