Stolen Instrument List

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Stolen Alert – Sacramento, CA – Carol-Ann Amp Heads and Cabs

On December 27th, 2014, I had the following items stolen from my Sacramento, CA home:

1 Carol Ann Triptik (serial # 081005)

1 Carol Ann Tripr (don’t have the serial number)

1 Forte 112 speaker cabinet

1 Forte 112 3D speaker cabinet

1 SKB Microphone case

2 TC Electronics Nova Systems

An assortment of Monster cables

All amps and cabinets have oxblood tolex covering with cane grills/front panels.

More info at: http://www.screamingstone.com/stolen-alert-sacramento-ca-carol-ann-amp-heads-cabs/

• Members

Stolen Alert – Davenport, IA – MARTIN DCME (2001) Serial# 818479

My grandmother gave me this guitar shortly before she passed away. Very important to me. Stolen on New Years Eve (01-01-2015) from a gig at the Renwick Mansion in Davenport Iowa.

MARTIN DCME (2001)

Acoustic-electric, Dreadnought, rounded cutaway, solid spruce top, solid mahogany back, laminated mahogany sides, rosewood fretboard and bridge, pearl dot inlays, chrome tuners, tortoise plastic pickguard, black body binding, herringbone soundhole rosette, factory Fishman Classic 4 preamp / pickup system, natural satin finish.

Some identifying marks: it has a small crack from the bridge to the frame, a bunch of little indentations above the soundhole (from pick smacking), some slight warping and wear around and above the soundhole (black feedback buster was in it), a few tiny blood stains under the strings near the bridge and in the soundhole.

It lived in a Martin 640 Deluxe Hardshell Molded Case with a yellow “Orangadang” sticker on it.

In the case was a green and blue design “Jamz”strap with black leather ends and a gold Buddha pin, gold Kayser capo, planet waves black rubber feedback buster, planet waves 10ft cable 90 end with mute, 3-4 packs of strings (martin/D’addario exp), a number of orange Tortex picks and old black-handled wire cutters (which were my grandfathers).

Edited by Screaming Stone

• 3 months later...
  • Members

Stolen Alert - Nashville, TN

Musician Nick Gibson recently had his tour trailer with all gear inside stolen from outside of his home.

A lot of the gear has been modified, so hopefully that will help.

Here is a list of the stolen items:

Vehicle:

2005 GMC Savana 3500 15-passenger van. VIN# 1GJHG39U651216256. Grey/Silver in color. Oklahoma License Plate 415BCG. Front grill smashed from hitting deer (see picture). Driver’s side front fender has a 3-letter profanity keyed into it. Passenger’s side front fender has small “ding” in the middle of it where the paint has chipped away. Driver’s side front of the hood has paint chipped away. Has Texas “MWK” Vanity license plate on the front bumper (see photo).

7×14 Cargo Mate Trailer. VIN# 5NHULE422AY061108. White in color. Mis-matched fenders. Driver’s side fender is smooth aluminium, passenger’s side fender is diamond plate aluminium (as seen in picture). Has “R&M Race Trailers” sticker on the rear on both sides of the trailer (as seen in picture). Has 2 extra spare tires near the tongue (as seen in picture).

Guitars:

1997 Fender Stratocaster Plus. Serial# N7324589. Natural Finish. Maple neck. Just replaced the bridge pickup with a humbucker. Has push/pull knob installed in 2nd Tone pot. Has “Mato Nanji 2003″ signature on the body (as seen in picture). All saddles are Black GraphTech saddles. Schaller Strap Locks. Back Spring Plate removed and in case. Black Fender PLUS hardshell case. “N” and “D” stickers on the body of the case. 1 of the 4 latches broken.

1996 Fender Telecaster Plus. Serial# N6176930. Sunburst Finish. Maple neck. Quilted Maple Top. GLENDALE Bridge plate. Neck has recently has the frets replaced with JUMBO fret wire and installed white Pearloid fret markers. Headstock is beat up from years of playing and hitting my drummers cymbals. Schaller Strap Locks. Black Fender PLUS Hardshell Case. Covered in Stickers. 2 of the 4 latches broken.

xxxx Custom Telecaster. Custom built by me. Transparent Red. Rosewood neck. White pearloid pickguard. G-string saddle is Black GraphTech (as seen in the picture). Tuners are Schaller chrome LOCKING tuners with white pearloid buttons as well (also seen in picture). There are two small chips in the finish on the top of the body (as seen in picture). Black Fender Case. No Stickers.

2007 Gibson Les Paul Classic Custom. Black finish with gold hardware. No pickup covers. Pickup Selector Switch has had plastic cover replaced with off-color replacement. Dunlop Strap Locks. Brown Leather strap in case. Standard Black Gibson USA case, white interior.

2007 Gibson Les Paul BFG. Black. Nothing custom on this guitar. This was a recent purchase so not much information on this guitar. Red GIBSON nylon strap in case. The guitar looks like it has a green hue in the picture, but that’s a trick of the light. Standard Black Gibson USA case, white interior.

xxxx Epiphone Prophecy SG. Black burst. Flame maple top. EMG pickups. (This was my most recent acquisition so I don’t have much info on it.) In the picture it looks like it has a green hue, but that’s just a trick of the light. Epiphone Black Case. The outside of the case was some sort of black tolex.

Fender Squier Telecaster Classic Vibe ’50s Model. Natural Finish. Maple neck. Black pickguard with the “Classic Vibe” sticker partially peeled off.

Fender Squier Acoustic Guitar. Serial# ends in 594 (see picture). There was no truss rod nut in the guitar as I was working on the neck.

Bond Acoustic Guitar – Serial# DC-1013 – Custom made. One of a kind. None other like it in the world. (Picture included from when I received the guitar.)

Takamine EGS-330SC Acoustic Guitar. Has two “MWK” stickers on the top of it near the bridge. Long crack going down the top under the stickers. Preamp has been disconnected. LR Baggs Element pickup installed with volume knob inside sound hole. Wooden Soundhole Cover. Black generic hardshell acoustic case.

Fender Stratocaster. Black. LEFT Handed. Maple neck. Has two stickers on the back of it. (1) Green Day Sticker (2) Sticker that says “…Drunk”

Fender Telecaster. Pale Yellow. LEFT Handed. Maple neck. Bigsby Tremolo.

Gibson Blues King Acoustic Guitar. LEFT Handed. Battery box is loose inside the guitar.

Amplifiers:

Sewell Blistertone 50 – Serial# BL052008 – Has black tape over front speaker cloth (see picture). Speakers have been replaced with Eminence Swamp Thang and Eminence The Wizard.

Sewell Texaplex 25 – Serial# TP072008 – Looks identical except no black tape (see picture). Black canvas amp cover.

Fender Hot Rod Deville 4×10 – Serial# B-173451 – Black tolex, silver grille cloth. Brown canvas Fender amp cover. Black tape over the grill cloth just like mentioned above. “SRV” “JIMI” “MASON” and “SOTO” written on the black tape with silver sharpie (see picture). Speakers have been replaced to Eminence Ragin’ Cajun and Eminence Ramrod Speakers. Many mods have been done to the circuit board of this amp. 5751 tube installed in v1 and v2. 12ay7 tube installed in v3. Not stock at all.

2003 Fender Blues Jr 1×12 – Blonde tolex with oxblood grille cloth. Black canvas amp cover. Speaker has been changed out to Eminence Texas Heat. Many mods have been done to this circuit board of this amp. 5751 tubes installed into v1. 12ay7 tube in v3. Not stock at all.

Pedal Board:

(I have attached a crappy picture of my pedal board just for a reference.)

Keeley 4-Knob Compressor

Boss GE-7

Boss TU-2

Dunlop CFH Wah Pedal

Wampler Hot Wired v1

Boss TR-1

MXR Phase 90

MXR Micro Amp

Boss RT-20 – Serial# ZU44881

Line 6 DL4

TC Helicon Harmony G

Shure ULXS14 Wireless Guitar System – Serial# 1020060258

Boss RC20XL – Serial# EU93768

Sansamp Tech 21 Acoustic DI – Serial# 0565515

PA:

(4) Yamaha SW218V Subwoofer Cabinets

(2) Yamaha S215V Speaker Cabinets

(6) Crown CE 2000 Power Amplifiers – Serial# (A374263/B389454/A357794/Unknown/Unknown/Unknown)

(2) Crown CE 1000 Power Amplifiers – Serial# (A695537/Unknown)

(2) EV EX23 Electronic Stereo Crossover – Serial# (985290061/Unknown)

IEM Rig:

Black ATA Flight Case (as seen in picture) with a Cowboy Hat logo on one side and “MON” on the other. The picture is older so not all equipment is in the picture.

(1) Behringer Eurodesk 3282A Console (Serial# N0511866029)

(1) Sennheiser ew300 G2 inner ear system (Serial# 002347)

(4) Shure PSM 200 Wireless Inner Ear System (Serial# 1026051173/Unknown/Unknown/Unknown)

(3) Peavey 31-band Stereo EQ (Serial# 11491061/Unknown/Unknown)

(3) Behringer Composer MDX 2200 (Serial# 001806905/001806705/001806805)

(1) DBX 166XL Compressor (Serial# 00671606)

(1) 24×4 150’/15′ Split Snake

Microphones:

(1) Audix DP7 Drum Mic Set

(2) Blue The Ball

(2) Sennhesier e906

(2) Oktava MK-012

(3) Shure SM58

(2) Audix OM-5

(1) Audix OM-7

(1) AKG D-1000

(1) Shure Beta 87C

Pics and more info at http://www.screamingstone.com/stolen-alert-nashville-tn-multiple-instruments-fender-telecasters-gibson-les-pauls/

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Seeing that it's much easier to get back your gear if you know where it is, we developed a new phone app - GPSRoadie.

The app uses smartphone's GPS and cellular tech to create a virtual fence around the phone. Put the phone in an instrument case, tour van or tour trailer and that is now protected. If it's stolen, location alerts are sent every 60 seconds to people you choose.

The app also broadcasts stolen alerts, hopefully helping more people get back their stolen gear.

On the Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=appinventor.ai_gpsroadie.GPSRoadie

More info: http://www.GPSRoadie.com

711f1eccfef4d7c4cbefac546a017402.png.5892f059a7e77bb5c0b3ab4ea8cb83f2.png

• 5 years later...
  • 11 months later...