Please send prayers & mojo for Roswell

Doctor Morbius

• Members
Roswell doesn't need prayers, as I believe he's in a better place.

Waiting for you.

Prayers and mojo for
you
and all of Roswell's friends and family on this side.

Thanks Krash, but the prayers and mojo are indeed for Roswell (and maybe his two girlfriends Nova and Boogie :D). I'll be fine. I'm one of those that lets it out (sometimes in droves) and moves on. There are too many other cats to take care of here at the animal house. :D

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
So sorry Doc. Roswell looks just like one of our cats. At least you gave him a good comfortable home. His life could have been very different if you haden't taken him in.

Most likely he would have been killed by one of the idiot Domino's drivers in that shopping plaza. Always in a hurry to make toothpicks out of logs with a total disregard for safety.

• Members

Thanks Krash, but the prayers and mojo are indeed for Roswell (and maybe his two girlfriends Nova and Boogie
:D
). I'll be fine. I'm one of those that lets it out (sometimes in droves) and moves on. There are too many other cats to take care of here at the animal house.
:D

Good to hear. Keep on keepin' on!

• Members

Mojo, man. People often look at animals like they are of little importance or value. It's been my experience that they share every single emotion that humans have, plus they are often capable of something that most humans seem to be incapable of, unconditional love.

Thanks for taking care of this guy and mojo sent.

Awww! Poor guy! I remember when my Cleo died of kidney failure in Dec. 2006, at the age of 7. I was very upset! And, to top it off an hour after she was put to sleep (she was basically comatose by the time it was done at the vet's office), I had to drop off an adopted cat at its new home, for the animal shelter I volunteer at. That was hard to do! Mojo sent you way Doc. Pets become members of our family, and it's always hard to lose them. Do like I did, provide another cat with a home, now that Roswell's gone.

• Members

Mojo, Man. You did a great thing giving that cat an awesome life. He damn sure loved you for it.

People that get cats, get it, and people that don't.

All of my favorite people are cats, and all of my favorite humans are people that like cats.

You are one of the good ones.

Mojo, Doc.

He was a Bassas cat.

• Members

Doc sorry to hear. I love cats. Cats can sense cat people. I had to euthanize my best pet ever also a tuxedo cat around 10 years ago. my kids said goodbye to him the night before. I buried him in my yard with all his favorite things :cry:

Archived