I have the Slash tone, get in this thread and face your jealousy

The Rogue

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't think a ban will come any time soon. After all, he has nailed one of the most sought after tones in the history of sought after toans, and he managed to throw us all off with his clever replacement of the "f" with the "ph," thus making his talk of phaggotry that much harder to discover.

What we have here is a genius that has discovered a way to play a song correctly while not actually playing it correctly, nailing the most elusive toans in the pantheon of toans, and changing the linguistic and social attitudes of us all. It will take years before we can begin to fathom it all, brah.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bro Blue

View Post

I don't think a ban will come any time soon. After all, he has nailed one of the most sought after tones in the history of sought after toans, and he managed to throw us all off with his clever replacement of the "f" with the "ph," thus making his talk of phaggotry that much harder to discover.

What we have here is a genius that has discovered a way to play a song correctly while not actually playing it correctly, nailing the most elusive toans in the pantheon of toans, and changing the linguistic and social attitudes of us all. It will take years before we can begin to fathom it all, brah.

This will come as a shock brah but I am actually playing the song correctly

Archived