I have the Slash tone, get in this thread and face your jealousy

The Rogue

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I really tried to leave the thread alone, but couldn't resist and I finally listening to the clip. Yep, the intro tone seems pretty spot-on. The solo tone is too compressed and dull. I mean, it's certainly close enough for rock and roll or for a cover band, but for all the hooplah about "nailing it" I think you have a ways to go.

For the record, I do like Slash's playing and his tone.

• Members

I really tried to leave the thread alone, but couldn't resist and I finally listening to the clip. Yep, the intro tone seems pretty spot-on. The solo tone is too compressed and dull. I mean, it's certainly close enough for rock and roll or for a cover band, but for all the hooplah about "nailing it" I think you have a ways to go.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by BydoEmpire

View Post

Brah I dont play the solo in the recording, for that you'd need a different setup. During the chorus' I'm using the very same intro tone and it just follows slightly different patterns to the intro, so if the intro is spot on, so are the chorus'. I dont play any of the other parts

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by BydoEmpire

View Post

Brah I dont play the solo in the recording, for that you'd need a different setup. During the chorus' I'm using the very same intro tone and it just follows slightly different patterns to the intro, so if the intro is spot on, so are the chorus'. I dont play any of the other parts

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Rogue

View Post

View Post

Brah I dont play the solo in the recording, for that you'd need a different setup.

Yes, Like some decent chops

View Post

During the chorus' I'm using the very same intro tone and it just follows slightly different patterns to the intro, so if the intro is spot on, so are the chorus'. I dont play any of the other parts

This sentence is so filled with nothing that I really should not bother to comment

Look Brah, It is easy to copy other peoples brah but maybe you should look into som brah of your own because nobody will give you the brah you might deserve until you go out and find your own brah. No brah seemed to know me. every brah just passed me brah.

• Members

View Post

View Post

Brah I dont play the solo in the recording, for that you'd need a different setup.

View Post

During the chorus' I'm using the very same intro tone and it just follows slightly different patterns to the intro, so if the intro is spot on, so are the chorus'. I dont play any of the other parts

This sentence is so filled with nothing that I really should not bother to comment

Look Brah, It is easy to copy other peoples brah but maybe you should look into som brah of your own because nobody will give you the brah you might deserve until you go out and find your own brah. No brah seemed to know me. every brah just passed me brah.

• Members

View Post

View Post

Look Brah, It is easy to copy other brah'e brah but maybe you should look into some brah of your own because nobody will give you the brah you might deserve until you go out and find your own brah.

Brah went down to the brah roads, tried to flag a brah.

Down to the brahroads, tried to flag a brah.

No brah seemed to know brah , every brah passed brah by

• Members

View Post

View Post

Look Brah, It is easy to copy other brah'e brah but maybe you should look into some brah of your own because nobody will give you the brah you might deserve until you go out and find your own brah.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Abene

View Post

Yeah you shouldnt bother to comment at all because you have no proof of being able to get even close to this tone you jealous brah

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Abene

View Post

Yeah you shouldnt bother to comment at all because you have no proof of being able to get even close to this tone you jealous brah

Archived