I have the Slash tone, get in this thread and face your jealousy

The Rogue

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quote Originally Posted by peskypesky

View Post

But what if The Rogue is actually Axl? That might really crush him.

eh, axl's busy living it up in the valley after he split his crib in malibu. there're so many chili's to check out in the valley.

don't blame him, really. property taxes in the 'bu are a mother{censored}er. and chili's has really great burgers. but he WAS at the hard rock in vegas for a month. there's a capriotti's right across the street. and they have a KILLER meatball sub. probably my favorite meatball sub ever. i have to try and park in beverly hills these days to get a meatball sub from cap's these days.

basically, axl's been too busy at chili's and cap's to bother.

god knows i would be.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Rogue

View Post

Actually no it doesnt brah, only a picky musician carefully listening to every note will notice I'm out of time in some spots. Furthermore then the difference in time is very minor, I follow the rhythm chord changes almost exactly.

When you can play it perfectly, then you can brag. Until then, you got nothin', bra.

I doubt you could do better anyway, look at how much of a phaggot you look like in your picture.

Homophobia and stupidity. Always a winning combination. rolleyes.gif

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Alecto

View Post

When you can play it perfectly, then you can brag. Until then, you got nothin', bra.

Homophobia and stupidity. Always a winning combination. rolleyes.gif

Many people can play it perfectly brah, nothing special. Not many people at all can nail this tone

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by aenemated

View Post

big {censored}in deal. {censored}'s easy unless you're an idiot.

Let's hear a recording of yours, please brah. I cant wait to hear you completely lost when you wonder why your neck pickup run through your marshall alone sounds so damn muddy relative to the recording.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by aenemated

View Post

eh, axl's busy living it up in the valley after he split his crib in malibu. there're so many chili's to check out in the valley.

don't blame him, really. property taxes in the 'bu are a mother{censored}er. and chili's has really great burgers. but he WAS at the hard rock in vegas for a month. there's a capriotti's right across the street. and they have a KILLER meatball sub. probably my favorite meatball sub ever. i have to try and park in beverly hills these days to get a meatball sub from cap's these days.

basically, axl's been too busy at chili's and cap's to bother.

god knows i would be.

i was at Hard Rock in Bangkok last night.

suppose that doesn't count really.

what if I go there every night for a month?

they do have a Slash LP on the wall or so it says...........................brah

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor49

View Post

i was at Hard Rock in Bangkok last night.

suppose that doesn't count really.

what if I go there every night for a month?

they do have a Slash LP on the wall or so it says...........................brah

Sorry brah the tone is mainly in the hat, not the Slash LP

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by billybilly

View Post

What is about Django, The Real Rocker and more recently, The Rogue that appeal to all you participating posters? I'm no angel here but holy {censored}, talk about feeding the troll.

Brah I'm not trolling, they're talking to me because they're jealous of me nailing one of the most sought after tones in history

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by billybilly

View Post

What is about Django, The Real Rocker and more recently, The Rogue that appeal to all you participating posters? I'm no angel here but holy {censored}, talk about feeding the troll.

you jelly, brah? he nailed one of the most sought-after toanz in The History. That deserves many pagez of praize, brah.

Archived