I have the Slash tone, get in this thread and face your jealousy

The Rogue

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
Quote Originally Posted by The Rogue View Post
Not everyone has to like Slash's tone brah, thats not what I'm getting at. I'm getting at regardless of how it sounds to you, I nailed one of the most sought after tones in history
i am in awe of you, brah!!!!!!!!!!

oh wait, I'm not really much of a Slash fan...so ummm, yeah.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by straycat113

View Post

Oh boy as stated after acting like a jerk and getting booted off The GP you are back for an encore and though this forums members have more balls and are more tolerent to idiots I think it is going to end the same way -Bruh! For starters I have to believe you are 16 or 17 and if that is the case you get a pass, if you are over 20 you are headed to loserville. I actually liked the first little solo with the pedal point lick and if you keep your mouth zipped and stay in the woodshed you have the ability to be a very good player. As far as The Slash tone I have seen G&R'S four times in their prime and Slash kept it pretty simple as he is basically a Les Paul into a 100 watt Marshal player with a wah, I am also a fan of Slash so I dont think he should get blasted for your ignorance. You are jumping all over the internet as if you found the cure for cancer screaming about copping a tone that anyone with an Axe-FX could dial up in a few minutes and why the cut off on Sweet Child before the Harmonic Minor run and wah solo? Now lets hear what -The Rogue- sounds like bruh!

And Slash stated himself that he was never able to replicate his SCOM tone on AFD in 1987. I was able to however, you jelly brah?

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Grantus View Post
Brahs, it don't matter if he can't play the song, he's got the tonz!
I actually can play the song brah, unless you're deaf. Just because I dont use Vibrato much and am out of time in some places doesnt mean I cant play it.

And yes the most important thing is I've got the tone. I've played guitar for one year and I'll get better brah. You guys can search for this tone for years, and you'll never achieve what I did. You mirin'?

• Members
I actually can play the song brah, unless you're deaf. Just because I dont use Vibrato much and am out of time in some places doesnt mean I cant play it.

And yes the most important thing is I've got the tone. I've played guitar for one year and I'll get better brah. You guys can search for this tone for years, and you'll never achieve what I did. You mirin'?
Well I guess I am pretty jealous. Your tone is superb and your virtuoso chops are hard to beat.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Rogue

View Post

Ask the many people who post threads like "How do I get the Slash tone" brah, it is one of the most sought after tones in history

These "many people" of which you speak..... In six years on this forum, and enough time spent to amass 16,000 posts...... I've never met one of them. Not one.

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by DaveAronow

View Post

These "many people" of which you speak..... In six years, and enough time spent to amass 16,000 posts...... I've never met one of them. Not one.

Not on this forum. Go on Ultimate Guitar, Marshall Forum or My Les Paul and tell me the same thing.

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Elias Graves View Post
Well, yeah, it kinda does.
Actually no it doesnt brah, only a picky musician carefully listening to every note will notice I'm out of time in some spots. Furthermore then the difference in time is very minor, I follow the rhythm chord changes almost exactly.

I doubt you could do better anyway, look at how much of a phaggot you look like in your picture.

• Members
Actually no it doesnt brah, only a picky musician carefully listening to every note will notice I'm out of time in some spots. Furthermore then the difference in time is very minor, I follow the rhythm chord changes almost exactly.

I doubt you could do better anyway, look at how much of a phaggot you look like in your picture.
Your place or mine?

• Members

Uh oh... time to find another forum to troll

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Elias Graves View Post
Assuming your mom is out of town, that is.
I wouldn't want to wake her while she sleeps upstairs.

Oh, and that's not me in the pic. It's Slash.
Sorry brah she doesnt dig ugly, glass-wearing bald people who dont lift weights, wear retarded striped t-shirts and play cyan guitars. She and I like to refer to those people as phaggots thumb.gif

Archived