I have the Slash tone, get in this thread and face your jealousy

The Rogue

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

ok I listened........ so? actually your timing is kinda all over the place..... a few of the notes are just wrong.......

I'm not usually one to ripp on anyones playing cuz god knows I suck... but dude that was a big troll lure right....... and for {censored}ks sake I hit it! (may end up on someones script) lol

you got me nice one...

oh yea and what is a brah? is that a punk way of saying Bro?

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by realtree71 View Post
ok I listened........ so? actually your timing is kinda all over the place..... a few of the notes are just wrong.......

I'm not usually one to ripp on anyones playing cuz god knows I suck... but dude that was a big troll lure right....... and for {censored}ks sake I hit it! (may end up on someones script) lol

you got me nice one...

Not sure if serious or stupid. I dont care about my playing and Im not bragging about it. Im bragging about nailing the tone, which is one of the most sought after in history

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by realtree71 View Post

you got me nice one...

seinfeld-bro.jpg

• Members

Quote Originally Posted by The Rogue

View Post

Regardless of how Slash's tone sounds to you brah, I nailed one of the most sought after tones in history

I always thought his tone sucked. It's overly bright and kind of abrasive on the ears. But it worked in the right context.

• Members

brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah brah

• Members

Oh boy as stated after acting like a jerk and getting booted off The GP you are back for an encore and though this forums members have more balls and are more tolerent to idiots I think it is going to end the same way -Bruh! For starters I have to believe you are 16 or 17 and if that is the case you get a pass, if you are over 20 you are headed to loserville. I actually liked the first little solo with the pedal point lick and if you keep your mouth zipped and stay in the woodshed you have the ability to be a very good player. As far as The Slash tone I have seen G&R'S four times in their prime and Slash kept it pretty simple as he is basically a Les Paul into a 100 watt Marshal player with a wah, I am also a fan of Slash so I dont think he should get blasted for your ignorance. You are jumping all over the internet as if you found the cure for cancer screaming about copping a tone that anyone with an Axe-FX could dial up in a few minutes and why the cut off on Sweet Child before the Harmonic Minor run and wah solo? Now lets hear what -The Rogue- sounds like bruh!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by Elias Graves View Post
Me, too. We haven't had many good trolls around lately. I miss the lulz.
Does anyone else remember this troll?

5150-KAT-JEWELS-10037.jpg

H2Shredder, I think? Anyway, he was {censored}ing classic.

And "Brah" is california surf-talk. Or deficient chromosome-talk, in this context...

Archived