Who's on SoundCloud?

Dougy

• Members

Original repetitious background tracks that I used to play over. I uploaded them to Soundcloud very recently. I think there's four of them, all recorded about five years ago. I'm 'Marz 6' on Soundcloud. The volume is too low on several of them and best heard through headphones.

http://soundcloud.com/marz-6-1/sunflower-patch-backing-track

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 8 months later...
  • Members
Does stuff get ripped off from soundcloud.? I'd hate for my best ideas to be nicked and copyrighted by someone else before release and later accuse me of copying "their" work on my own album!

I dunno. You could always copyright your stuff before posting it smiley-tongue

• Members

Wotcher Dougy long time no ''see''. How ya doin?

Not bad, we bought a house last year so I've been fixing it up over the last few months so I haven't had any spare time to waste on the internet... of course I came back here and it's all bloody different again! How's things in knottyland?

• Members

Not bad, we bought a house last year so I've been fixing it up over the last few months so I haven't had any spare time to waste on the internet... of course I came back here and it's all bloody different again! How's things in knottyland?

Cool news about the house, hope it goes well.

we had a bit of family tragedy before xmas but getting over it a bit. So all cool.

Bit of a {censored}storm on here because I told a wanker he was a wanker so got to be nice to everybody now.

Still rockin though. New platform is better but slower than when it was orginally scrapped. Ffs even I can type faster than the server can handle.

Good to have you back.

Archived