Admit it. You wish you were this drummer.

• Moderators

Oh my God! He's got... like, every drummer show trick and just strings them together endlessly. He doesn't seem to be aware of how funny he is. He's not bad either. But man... I'd want to kill him. :)

"Dude!!! this is ballad!!!!"

• Members

back in high school I saw many drummers try and do all kinds of stick tricks... they usually would sacrifice a good groove & timing to do these things. but not THIS guy! He keeps everything going!!! I enjoy watching him.

• Members

Pure cheeze...pure humor...good groove...gold sparkle jackets with Vegas kitch and an stunt drummer...nice shtick...fun to watch for a song....But I'm with Lee...After a while, it'd be like Yngwie or something....

And...

Did anyone notice that the guitar player like, wasn't playing ANYTHING to pay attention to? "I'll just play really blandly so as not to get in the way of our drummer's AMAZING showmanship."

Gotta give it up for these guys tho....

• Members

Did anyone notice that the guitar player like, wasn't playing ANYTHING to pay attention to? "I'll just play really blandly so as not to get in the way of our drummer's AMAZING showmanship."

Based on his singing voice and guitar playing on display in the vid, I'm guessing that maybe playing blandly wasn't a CHOICE so much as the available reality...

What's additionally funny is that when the guitar solos (as much as they are...) do come up, the one man drum show has the decency to just play time behind him, and only resumes his schtick when the singing resumes.

:facepalm:

• Members

Pure cheeze...pure humor...good groove...gold sparkle jackets with Vegas kitch and an stunt drummer...nice shtick...fun to watch for a song....But I'm with Lee...After a while, it'd be like Yngwie or something....

Yep - really entertaining 10 minutes of my day.

• Members

There was a guitarist in that video??

• Members

And...

I thought he was awful. Out of tune bends, and in the wipe out video, he was playing the accents at random times during the drum solos. If you count along he's not even close to coming in at the right time. Kudos to the drummer for not letting the guitar player throw him off. The bass player didn't play the changes during the guitar solo in Sharp Dressed Man. Great drummer, crap band.

Archived