Your groupies stories. Here.

brikus

• Members

Nobody gives a damn about your arm-long posts to debate whether you can or can't screw underage chicks. You're just annoying everyone. I think many will agree with me. Plz take that somewhere else !

:thu::thu::thu::thu:

Agreed!
Okay, let me try to get this back on track...
My first gig with a band was as lead singer, sometimes rhythm guitar. All the other guys were significantly older than me (I was 22 when I joined - next youngest was 40 maybe?). So, everywhere we played, I seemed to get all the attention from their generally older following (late 20s to late 30s). Let's just say I got a lot more than just attention!

My favorite from this era was two chicks both going for my twig 'n berries during a break right in the middle of the bar. I believe I could've had a threesome right then and there. Too bad they didn't stay the whole night.

But...absolute favorite story was when one band I was with opened up for Ratt (featuring Stephen Pearcy :facepalm:). The place was packed and I met this one girl who, after five minutes, asked me to take her to her car, where she proceeded to do a line of coke and then service me - in that order. And this was before we even got onstage!

And yep, she was probably at least 18:thu:

• Members
:thu:

Agreed!

My first gig with a band was as lead singer, sometimes rhythm guitar. All the other guys were significantly older than me (I was 22 when I joined - next youngest was 40 maybe?). So, everywhere we played, I seemed to get all the attention from their generally older following (late 20s to late 30s). Let's just say I got a lot more than just attention!

My favorite from this era was two chicks both going for my twig 'n berries during a break right in the middle of the bar. I believe I could've had a threesome right then and there. Too bad they didn't stay the whole night.

But...absolute favorite story was when one band I was with opened up for Ratt (featuring Stephen Pearcy
:facepalm:
). The place was packed and I met this one girl who, after five minutes, asked me to take her to her car, where she proceeded to do a line of coke and then service me - in that order. And this was before we even got onstage!

And yep, she was probably at least 18

:lol:

Good story :thu:

• Members

Agreed!

But...absolute favorite story was when one band I was with opened up for Ratt (featuring Stephen Pearcy
). The place was packed and I met this one girl who, after five minutes, asked me to take her to her car, where she proceeded to do a line of coke and then service me - in that order. And this was before we even got onstage!

And yep, she was probably at least 18:thu:

Good one...and yeah, better add that final detail, lest some start irrelevant debates again... ;)

• Members

I once showed up with my guitar at my sisters birthday and this girl started following me when I went to the bathroom and stuff. She ended up in bed with me, and all night we could hear her boyfriend crying from downstairs in the sofa... Everyone at the party was mad at me for her not being able to keep her hands off me. What could I do???? :confused:

• Members
I once showed up with my guitar at my sisters birthday and this girl started following me when I went to the bathroom and stuff. She ended up in bed with me, and all night we could hear her boyfriend crying from downstairs in the sofa... Everyone at the party was mad at me for her not being able to keep her hands off me. What could I do????
:confused:

First of all, geez she must've been a pretty major slut :eek:
Secondly, you could've just. Not had sex with her... :lol:

• Members

My ex-band opened up for Kittie, Silent Civilian, and I think Nonpoint (not sure, was about 2 years ago) at a local club. Right after we played this really good-looking goth girl comes up to me and starts talking to me.

Well, we ended up making out during Kittie's show, and we made up the excuse of her not having a ride so that I could take her back to my place.

She "slept" in the guest room, which didn't really happen of course... needed to be really quiet though, after all I was still in high school and living at my parents'. Told'em two weeks later that we were going out... they were pretty surprised. I ended up spending a good many of whole weekends at her place before she disappeared to (apparently) Arizona one day.

Pretty weird story... and my only one like that. Can't say I'm too proud of it either.

Oh well,

Andy

• Members

Hey, goth groupies need love too! :thu:

Yeah, those were fun times, but I'm happy to have gotten out of my 20s without: 1) Fathering any children (that I know of!), and 2) Keeping my wang from falling right off:facepalm:

I'm glad to of had that experience, but now I'm a soon to be married man (4 days til the wedding!) and now I just mess with the drunk groupies that come to shows, and my fiancee thinks it's hilarious:thu:

• Moderators

Well, I'm not the moderator of this forum.

If I was, I think I'd delete all this argument about age of consent, as I think we can all agree sex with children (however the law defines that) is wrong and certainly not appropriate for these forums. I'd also delete all posts referring to underage girls as this is definitely no place for that (not that any place is).

I'm suggesting we keep that sort of thing out of this thread - on both ends. No stories about sex with underage girls, no tedious debate on when it's ok and when it's not, the law defines that pretty clearly.

This thread has received more views than any other thread in Backstage with the Band: Almost 150,000 views! That's amazing!

Sex, drugs, and rock and roll; that phrase isn't a coincidence, sex happens to musicians. It happens before a show, after shows, and even sometimes during a show. Sometimes it's ludicrous, sometimes it's incredible, often it's sad, but always it's a rite of passage for all of those involved.

Let's not kill this thread, let's focus on the coming of age comedic tragedy girls that we still call "groupies."

Thanks.

Terry D.

P.S. If you came here looking for the small part of this thread that I wrote, use the 'groupie stories' link in my sig to get a clickable index to the chapters. Otherwise, just dive in. :)

• Members
Sex offenders registries are also fairly problematic in terms of legality. How SCOTUS could determine that it wasn't continued punishment after time served confuses not only me, but my friends in the legal field (the answer, actually, is that Scalia is a mental case).

I have to put my $ .02 in on this line.
I don't get why you and your "friends in the legal field" would have such a hard time understanding that registering as a sex offender is PART of the punishment . Time served AND you have to register as a sex offender.
What is there to get?

• Members
I once showed up with my guitar at my sisters birthday and this girl started following me when I went to the bathroom and stuff. She ended up in bed with me, and all night we could hear
her boyfriend crying from downstairs in the sofa
... Everyone at the party was mad at me for her not being able to keep her hands off me. What could I do????
:confused:

WTF?? :confused: I mean, really WTF?

Crying on the couch? In front of other people? Dude, there's only two ways to deal with this.

Either go upstairs and start kicking the {censored} out of everyone and everything in your way...

Or GTFO, leave the slut and get checked ASAP for STD's.

How can this guy invent a third option?

You should have gone downstairs and slap him:
"STFU bitch, I can't hear your girlfriend moaning over your sobbing. Now go make us a sandwich".

• Members

I have to put my $ .02 in on this line.

I don't get why you and your "friends in the legal field" would have such a hard time understanding that registering as a sex offender is PART of the punishment . Time served AND you have to register as a sex offender.

What is there to get?

Because that's not how it's itemized in the correctional system. The sentence is one punishment and being on a sex offender list is not a sentence, so you're being punished twice for the same crime (which is forbidden by the constitution). It's an end-run around the justice system, an (often successful) attempt to give a chronic life-long punishment no matter the crime.

As a matter of fact, SCOTUS' argument was that it is *not* a punishment, in spite of the fact that in many cases, it makes minor offenses (i.e. 19 year olds having sex with 17 year olds in states that have no romeo and juliet laws) into life-long sentences. Some states have different "levels" of offense lists, but that doesn't matter to the general public, and aforementioned 19 year old young lover of his 17 year old sweetheart (or the guy who got caught at 4am peeing in an alley) on the list may as well be a serial child rapist/killer for as much as people will bother to figure out.

Do a little research on the subject. You'll find that its not at all a thoroughly well though out and just system.

• Members
Not my call either, but are we going to delete any references to drug use on HC as well? That's clearly defined in law, as well. :poke:

Actually it IS your call, as well as everybody on this forum. It's not within the spirit of this thread and serves only as a soapbox for people to preach from. How is it your call? Stop responding to it here. :p

Take that to OJ. :poke:

• Members

We actually are supposed to delete those.

Terry D.

Well, then I guess the solution is simple.

I expect we'll never see references to any crimes on HC again. Alas.

Actually it IS your call, as well as everybody on this forum. It's not within the spirit of this thread and serves only as a soapbox for people to preach from. How is it your call? Stop responding to it here.

I was referring to whether or not it would be mod-deleted. The whole "deleting threads / banning people that aren't clearly abusing of the forum system itself / spamming" has annoyed me ever since I ran IRC channels in the 1990's (where, for the record, I practiced what I preach, and unless you were hacking/spamming you got to say whatever -- no one has a right to not be offended).

Guess I'll shut up now.

• Members

Sooo.... Anyhow, I have a groupie moment which is more of a fail moment. I played in a band called A Priori for a while. It was me on rhythm/lead another guitarist who was lead guitar/singer, a bassist and a drummer. Our first gig was in a house party where they had a three kegs and surprisingly not that many people (maybe like 30). We played a short 30-45 minute set and were helping the other band set up. Once I finished, I headed to the outside patio (we were playing inside the house which created some earsplitting acoustics, but that's another story) to get some beer. I was a little buzzed already and had put a crap load of energy into the show so I was amped still. Here is wher it gets funny...

Aparently the singer/guitarist which I will refer to as GP was heading outside at the same time that I was, but I didn't notice me. As I was walking out I noticed to pretty cute chicks sitting on a bench and I thought (incorrectly so) that they had winked then waved at me. I was thinking "jackpot" so I do a bee-line from the keg to the bench and waved back at them. As I was approaching them though I realized that their eyes weren't locked on me and rather started shifting to the right, so I looked and saw it was GP! :facepalm:

So he sits down in the bench in between them and I'm left feeling like a retard, but for some reason I burst out laughing which prompted GP and the ladies to look at me to see what the hell was so funny which was a perfect opportunity to explain what had just happened and tease the girls about being cruel. Nothing ever went down that night but it was a funny ass gig moment.

• Members

Whenever I went to someones party, I used to carry my guitar with me. (Still do) One time we ended up 2 girls and me in the end, and they actually started fighting over me, it was totally insane!!!!:thu::cool::love:

The girl that "won" had told me that I could sleep on her sofa, and that I wouldn't get any action (and most often when girls clearly states "no action", there will be some action... :)) But when the other girl wanted to sleep on the other sofa, she ordered me to sleep in her bed, to keep me safe from that other girl!! Then they started to argue, and it all ended with the other girl walking home, and action for me. I guess the adrenaline and competive instinct worked wonders for me!!!

All this for banging a few cords on a sad song and throwing my dogs eyes... :)

• Members

At a gig in 92 or so, when I was 17. There were this group of mid-30ish ladies hanging out a the bar when we got there, and one of them took a liking to me as soon as we got there for load in.

She bought me a drink after we got set up and sound checked, and I was like "OMG awesome!", being somewhat green. I wanted to invite her over to hang with us but the other guys said no, you dont wanna look too eager, make her come to you, etc.

We started the first set and she came up and started dancing all sexy in front of me. Actually distracted me from playing a couple times. After the first set, she started chatting me up, you know the usual "Oh you are such a good guitar player" and "oh you guys rock" type of {censored}. I was Mr. Smooth and told her that beautiful women dancing in front of me was a great inspiration :p

More random flirty banter took place, more sexy dancing took place, and by the end of the third set, her dance moves were becoming very suggestive.

Third set break, she says we should go out and hang in the car. We went out to the car and she busted out a couple rails that were at least half a G each. She then proceeded to orally appreciate me for awhile. I actually had to stop her and say "err, I think I have to go on again..."

So, fourth set, and I am in a great mood. I have a huge raging hard on still, and it is affecting my brain, I was in rock star mode. I seriously think that is still THE best stage presence I have ever had. She jumps onstage during a song break, wraps her arms around my neck and says to me "I want you to take me home and {censored} me boneless." which is a great phrase that I still use to this day.

Fourth set ends, and I suddenly realize - I am 17, I live with my parents. I still have {censored}ing Star Wars posters on my wall FFS. So I told her "I live with two of the guys in the band in a one bedroom apartment, we cant go there.... lets go back to your place." The rest of the band was older than me by a bit, and they knew I was fairly green, so they let me skip loadout, with the drummer promising me that he'd get my rig back to the practise space intact.

So we get to her place, and it is a {censored}ing disaster area. Three week old dishes everywhere, two crazy ass kids hopped up on candy that the "babysitter" had given them, dirty clothes all over the place, rank smell, the whole 9. The "babysitter" was this dude who was in love with her and really didnt like me being there. He hung out for TWO {censored}ING HOURS.

Undaunted, I decide that the {censored} is worth it and deal. Finally after TWO {censored}ING HOURS, the "babysitter" leaves, the kids are in bed, and we start getting into it. I am in the process of {censored}ing her boneless when I put my foot into something cold, wet, and squishy that has found its way under the covers.

It all caught up with me right there. The blow, the nasty ass apartment, the weird dude staring daggers at me for TWO {censored}ING HOURS, the crazy kids, and now the what-the-{censored} ever is stuck between my toes. I lost it, and by "it" I mean my erection.

Turns out one of the kids was having some cheerios in the bed and dumped the {censored} all over, and then decided the best way to work with that was to pull the covers over it and forget it.

So she gets that taken care of, and I'm ready to go again. Its like 5AM now though, and she is done. After an incomplete BJ, and then incomplete sex, I was about ready to burst. I was like "lets do more coke and get our {censored} on" but she wasnt hearing it.

I ended up taking a short walk by myself in the bathroom. :shame:

Then later that day, the drummer calls and tells me that my 412 managed to fall out of the {censored}ing truck. On the highway at >60MPH. It survived but had alot of "character" after that.

As a bit of redemption, she was at a gig we did a few months later, and I took her back to my place (nice new apartment) and {censored}ed her boneless that night. As a nice bonus, my roommate heard it all going down and decided SHE wanted to get it on with me as well.

• Members
At a gig in 92 or so, when I was 17. There were this group of mid-30ish ladies hanging out a the bar when we got there, and one of them took a liking to me as soon as we got there for load in.

She bought me a drink after we got set up and sound checked, and I was like "OMG awesome!", being somewhat green. I wanted to invite her over to hang with us but the other guys said no, you dont wanna look too eager, make her come to you, etc.

We started the first set and she came up and started dancing all sexy in front of me. Actually distracted me from playing a couple times. After the first set, she started chatting me up, you know the usual "Oh you are such a good guitar player" and "oh you guys rock" type of {censored}. I was Mr. Smooth and told her that beautiful women dancing in front of me was a great inspiration
:p

More random flirty banter took place, more sexy dancing took place, and by the end of the third set, her dance moves were becoming very suggestive.

Third set break, she says we should go out and hang in the car. We went out to the car and she busted out a couple rails that were at least half a G each. She then proceeded to orally appreciate me for awhile. I actually had to stop her and say "err, I think I have to go on again..."

So, fourth set, and I am in a great mood. I have a huge raging hard on still, and it is affecting my brain, I was in rock star mode. I seriously think that is still THE best stage presence I have ever had. She jumps onstage during a song break, wraps her arms around my neck and says to me "I want you to take me home and {censored} me boneless." which is a great phrase that I still use to this day.

Fourth set ends, and I suddenly realize - I am 17, I live with my parents. I still have {censored}ing Star Wars posters on my wall FFS. So I told her "I live with two of the guys in the band in a one bedroom apartment, we cant go there.... lets go back to your place." The rest of the band was older than me by a bit, and they knew I was fairly green, so they let me skip loadout, with the drummer promising me that he'd get my rig back to the practise space intact.

So we get to her place, and it is a {censored}ing disaster area. Three week old dishes everywhere, two crazy ass kids hopped up on candy that the "babysitter" had given them, dirty clothes all over the place, rank smell, the whole 9. The "babysitter" was this dude who was in love with her and really didnt like me being there. He hung out for TWO {censored}ING HOURS.

Undaunted, I decide that the {censored} is worth it and deal. Finally after TWO {censored}ING HOURS, the "babysitter" leaves, the kids are in bed, and we start getting into it. I am in the process of {censored}ing her boneless when I put my foot into something cold, wet, and squishy that has found its way under the covers.

It all caught up with me right there. The blow, the nasty ass apartment, the weird dude staring daggers at me for TWO {censored}ING HOURS, the crazy kids, and now the what-the-{censored} ever is stuck between my toes. I lost it, and by "it" I mean my erection.

Turns out one of the kids was having some cheerios in the bed and dumped the {censored} all over, and then decided the best way to work with that was to pull the covers over it and forget it.

So she gets that taken care of, and I'm ready to go again. Its like 5AM now though, and she is done. After an incomplete BJ, and then incomplete sex, I was about ready to burst. I was like "lets do more coke and get our {censored} on" but she wasnt hearing it.

I ended up taking a short walk by myself in the bathroom. :shame:

Then later that day, the drummer calls and tells me that my 412 managed to fall out of the {censored}ing truck. On the highway at >60MPH. It survived but had alot of "character" after that.

As a bit of redemption, she was at a gig we did a few months later, and I took her back to my place (nice new apartment) and {censored}ed her boneless that night. As a nice bonus, my roommate heard it all going down and decided SHE wanted to get it on with me as well.

nice ending, but what did you tell your parents about where you was last nite?

• Members

Well, ever late to the party, I just read Mr. Knobs/Terry's facinating story- more than seven years after it was written. Well written, for sure, and it kept me up till after 2 am when I had SWORN I was getting to bed early tonite. I certainly hope no one takes what I say next as disrespect- I assure you, I throughly enjoyed the story, and would not wish to take anything from it or it's author.

Interesting that he insist it is all true, although the side-story of the chain is a pretty dead giveaway that it is fanciful at best- but more interesting that he can't keep up the ruse entirely. He outs himself with this line:

So far, this fantasy was too small. I needed to make it larger...I decided to take a bubble bath.