Your groupies stories. Here.

brikus

• Members
I'll share my worst one. Doing the show, getting the look from some lady, you know the drill. She's OK, kind of a big ass, but I've had worse, and just was in the mood that night. So I'm talking to her after the set, trying to see if I was reading the situation right, and I was. She drives me back to her place and we are making out.

So we get to the point where I'm heading up the dress. Yes, I found a surprise. No, it wasn't a penis, it was a freakin' diaper. Apparently, I had a giant shocked look of WTF on my face. She just laughs, and says she doesn't have any problems or anything, she just thinks bar bathrooms are nasty and the wait is too long. Needless to say, I got outta there in a hurry.

I've thought about this incident a lot since then, and there are so many unanswered questions. Was her explanation true? It was such a quick response, so I think it might have been. And if so, why didn't she lose it before we got busy? And also, how is pissing yourself less nasty than the bathroom?

That incident freaked me out to the point that I swore off groupies for quite some time.

She didn't happen to mention working for NASA, did she?

• Members

I once {censored}ed this girl who would always come to the shows 4 years ago, I was 20 at the time, and she told me she was 17, so I didn't think it was that bad, turned out she was 14, and I did a 14 years when I was 20. Haha. Fuuuck it.

Umm...that's probably not the kind of thing you want to laugh or brag about, much less post on the internet, in this day and age.

"Statutory Rape" I believe they call it.

• Members
I once {censored}ed this girl who would always come to the shows 4 years ago, I was 20 at the time, and she told me she was 17, so I didn't think it was that bad, turned out she was 14, and I did a 14 years when I was 20. Haha. Fuuuck it.

dude..... :freak:

• Members

I hope you are not Michael Morris, 24 years old, from Colorado Springs, Colorado, just in case you confessed you've committed a crime.:cop:

• 1 month later...
  • Members
Still my favorite line from this entire thread (I just reread it all).
:D

Terry D.

Ha!! I hadn't read this thread in months. I just happened to stop by because I saw you were the last post and knew you'd have something great to say. I was right. :thu:

• 2 months later...
  • Members
Umm...that's probably not the kind of thing you want to laugh or brag about, much less post on the internet, in this day and age.

"Statutory Rape" I believe they call it.

I registered on HC to thank Terry for a wonder story, and to tell you that in Colorado, his particular situation is perfectly legal, because the two people in question are within 10 years of each other.

• Members
I registered on HC to thank Terry for a wonder story, and to tell you that in Colorado, his particular situation is perfectly legal, because the two people in question are within 10 years of each other.

Yeah.. almost. The girl was 14. The law in Colorado is:

Sexual assault to knowingly inflicts sexual intrusion or sexual penetration on a victim (1) under age 15 if the actor is at least four years older or (2) at least 15 years old but less than 17 years old and the actor is at least 10 years older.

He claimed to be 20, and besides it being very uncool and stupid, it was also illegal and punishable with up to 2-6 years in prison.. :cop: I know he says she claimed she was 17... but it's still not very smart IMHO.

• Members

Terry- 2 things.

1.delete them. they are bringing this thread down to a level it doesn't deserve or need to go.

2. I just read this thread today, and wow man. Great story. The others were ok as well, but reading the life change that resulted was fantastic. I had a version of Gail, been apart for a year now. I felt alot things all over again reading your story. So thanks for sharing with everyone. Peace.

• Members
I'll share my worst one. Doing the show, getting the look from some lady, you know the drill. She's OK, kind of a big ass, but I've had worse, and just was in the mood that night. So I'm talking to her after the set, trying to see if I was reading the situation right, and I was. She drives me back to her place and we are making out.

So we get to the point where I'm heading up the dress. Yes, I found a surprise. No, it wasn't a penis, it was a freakin' diaper. Apparently, I had a giant shocked look of WTF on my face. She just laughs, and says she doesn't have any problems or anything, she just thinks bar bathrooms are nasty and the wait is too long. Needless to say, I got outta there in a hurry.

I've thought about this incident a lot since then, and there are so many unanswered questions. Was her explanation true? It was such a quick response, so I think it might have been. And if so, why didn't she lose it before we got busy? And also, how is pissing yourself less nasty than the bathroom?

That incident freaked me out to the point that I swore off groupies for quite some time.

ROFL..

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Didn't know this thread existed but.....

One time my bass player and I took these two girls back to his place from a show. I thought he knew them, he thought I knew them. The next morning both of us asked "so, how long have y'all known _______"and thats when we found out that they were just randoms from the show. Yay.

Another is this show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phwtA4vGCDk

Someone wanted us to play "It aint no fun (if my homies can't have none)by snoop dogg. We didn't know the song but we didn't let that stop us. Anyway, if you'll notice there is some fairly cute girl in a blue dress dancing at me (I'm the singer) and a .... um.... larger one... on the stage who takes out our drum kit at 2:58 of the video. Anyway, they ended up going home with myself and another nameless member of my band (who took the...um....bigger... one). Well, in the morning I see that my dog has gone through the purse of the smaller one (mine) and I notice one of the things he has removed would be her lone star card. For those of you who don't know what that would be, it is TX's version of food stamps. Well, one person told another person and TO THIS DAY I can't go into that bar without one bartender saying "cash or credit only here, sir. We don't take food stamps".

• Members

Didn't know this thread existed but.....

One time my bass player and I took these two girls back to his place from a show. I thought he knew them, he thought I knew them. The next morning both of us asked "so, how long have y'all known _______"and thats when we found out that they were just randoms from the show. Yay.

Another is this show:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phwtA4vGCDk

Someone wanted us to play "It aint no fun (if my homies can't have none)by snoop dogg. We didn't know the song but we didn't let that stop us. Anyway, if you'll notice there is some fairly cute girl in a blue dress dancing at me (I'm the singer) and a .... um.... larger one... on the stage who takes out our drum kit at 2:58 of the video. Anyway, they ended up going home with myself and another nameless member of my band (who took the...um....bigger... one). Well, in the morning I see that my dog has gone through the purse of the smaller one (mine) and I notice one of the things he has removed would be her lone star card. For those of you who don't know what that would be, it is TX's version of food stamps. Well, one person told another person and TO THIS DAY I can't go into that bar without one bartender saying "cash or credit only here, sir. We don't take food stamps".

Heh...I've nailed some trailer trash, in my day, as well:

http://acapella.harmony-central.com/forums/showpost.php?p=18122123&postcount=940

And there is an afteredit to that post. I did see that girl recently, in the crowd at a recent gig, and she looked like she'd "come up in the world" a bit.

• Members
and then there is the ones who just won't take advantage of a groupie...like me for example..no I am not really a "groupie" but I am a married chic but fell in love with this bass player from a local club. Oh he did like me-I'd watch him watching me. We'd secretly hold hands at the bar and at closing we'd eye contact each other-just looking at one another with no words at all. When he hugged me, we held on to one another and he even snuck a quick kiss (no tongues-just a quick kiss like a shy boy-and he ran out of there fast!). Well, I was determined to have him to myself-was willing to leave my home for him. I was very unhappy with my marriage at the time and in the past I have always dated musicians-so I guess I thought he was perfect for me.

One night I had a small gift for him. I told him to meet me out back. He did, and I gave the gift to him. He thanked me and held me in his arms. We were close to kissing, then the lead singer (damn him!! lol) opens the back door, and my love pulls away saying "ok, we need to be good-you're a married lady!" Damn I should of just kisssed him anyways. To make a long story short, he pushed me away. He had girlfriends later but still would watch me from the stage but wouldn't talk to me anymore. He broke my heart in a zillion pieces. I am good friends with his best friend and she said that he wasn't the type to mess with taken girls. He has since married and yes it hurts. Part of me is glad he respected me but I tell you what, he sure didn't live up to the "reputation" that a lot of band members have! Frustrating tho! That band doesn't play there anymore-they now get a different bands coming in weekly, so I am not really tormented anymore. Hummm wonder if he knows that I took up playing the bass? I am sure his best friend told him. He missed out is all I have to say. The only issue was he was an alcoholic. Bummer.

maybe you should have divorced your husband first, you slut