Your groupies stories. Here.

brikus

• Members

Do you most of you guys play in cover bands? I don't know what the hell I do wrong but I have never ever had a girl come on to me, come up to me, even talk to me at a show. WTF am I doing wrong? I'd like to think that I'm a decent looking dude, 6'2" and in shape. I get more chicks when we aren't playing. It must be the music we play. Not girl/bar-whore friendly type of music. I think I scare them more than enchant them. You guys must be playing Bon Jovi and Blink-182 covers.

I'll never forget this one gig we played where the singer for the horrible cover band before us had the balding-with-long-hair thing, was overweight, and wearing a FANNY-PACK! Well there was this smoking red head that was eyeing him up so I figured if she was into this wanker in the this excrutiatingly terrible band that she would be easy prey when my band went on. Well, after the show I tried shooting some attention her way backstage and she glided right past me towards the fanny-pack guy. Yeah, he left with her shortly after. That's when I realized I am doomed and just gave up trying.

LMAO!!!:lol::lol:

• Members

The fact that this is the prevelent attitude in this country makes me
:(
. I dance to music I've never heard before all the time. I want to rail against the logic here but I guess for most music venues it's true.

Agreed. We do a few original songs and people who have never heard them have danced to them.

• Members

If I was trying to feel cool, there's plenty of ego fodder in this thread already.
:idk:

All I'm really trying to do is get some sort of realistic estimate of how many people have read it and (optionally) what the average reaction is. That would be useful information for me as I decide what to do next.

But if you see it in this light, I'm sure others will too.

Nevermind, sorry for offending.

Terry D.

Great read!!

• Members

Any new groupie stories, guys ?

:::digging through the files of my memory:::

My introduction to the groupie thing was when I moved to Alabama.

I was 18, playing maybe my third gig, or so, in the first real "grown-up bar" I ever played at.

This pair of sisters was checking me and the lead guitarist out.

They were kinda slutty-looking, but when you're 18, that doesn't matter much. They introduce themselves to us during break, and soon, we are taking turns buying rounds, and feeling fretty good. The guitarist leans over to me, at one point when they went for a potty break, and says; "These chicks have been around the block...I've got a box of rubbers in the car - make sure you get a few, and give me your wallet, so I can lock it up with mine, in the trunk."

I get the dirty blonde sister, while the guitarist gets the brunette.

Once we are back at their apartment, I honestly didn't have much of a clue what to do with this "experienced" chick, so she gives me my first little hit of coke, and once the clothes are off, she just kinda guides me through it.

I'm about to bust a third load, when the other sister comes in unannounced, and exclaims that my guitarist has puked in the toilet and passed out on her bathroom floor. :facepalm:

The one I am with says, "oh no...well, you can just sleep in here."

My 18 year old mind was really hoping I was having a threesome at this point, but the other one got a blanket and a pillow and curled up on the carpet, while we went at it for another 15 minutes or so.

When we were done, she asked me how old I was, and I guess she was kind of surprised. She told me "...well, you're way ahead of the game now, I've taught you a lot, tonight." Then she told me she was 30, and I must have shown I was kind of weirded out, then she told me "don't worry, hon...you did very good, and you don't have to tell anybody you made it with a woman 12 years older than you...I understand."

When I woke up, brunette sister was cleaning her bathroom, and guitarist had cleaned up somewhat and was sitting out on the stairwell, obviously embarassed that he both hurled and didn't get any, as a result.

The blonde sister thanked me for the fun and I returned the comment.

Never saw those two again. :idk:

Not a great story, but it's a great memory, as I felt like I had officially entered manhood at that point.

• Members

:::digging through the files of my memory:::

My introduction to the groupie thing was when I moved to Alabama.

I was 18, playing maybe my third gig, or so, in the first real "grown-up bar" I ever played at.

This pair of sisters was checking me and the lead guitarist out.

They were kinda slutty-looking, but when you're 18, that doesn't matter much. They introduce themselves to us during break, and soon, we are taking turns buying rounds, and feeling fretty good. The guitarist leans over to me, at one point when they went for a potty break, and says; "These chicks have been around the block...I've got a box of rubbers in the car - make sure you get a few, and give me your wallet, so I can lock it up with mine, in the trunk."

I get the dirty blonde sister, while the guitarist gets the brunette.

Once we are back at their apartment, I honestly didn't have much of a clue what to do with this "experienced" chick, so she gives me my first little hit of coke, and once the clothes are off, she just kinda guides me through it.

I'm about to bust a third load, when the other sister comes in unannounced, and exclaims that my guitarist has puked in the toilet and passed out on her bathroom floor.
:facepalm:

The one I am with says, "oh no...well, you can just sleep in here."

My 18 year old mind was
really
hoping I was having a threesome at this point, but the other one got a blanket and a pillow and curled up on the carpet, while we went at it for another 15 minutes or so.

When we were done, she asked me how old I was, and I guess she was kind of surprised. She told me "...well, you're way ahead of the game now, I've taught you a
lot
, tonight." Then she told me she was 30, and I must have shown I was kind of weirded out, then she told me "don't worry, hon...you did
very
good, and you don't have to tell anybody you made it with a woman 12 years older than you...I understand."

When I woke up, brunette sister was cleaning her bathroom, and guitarist had cleaned up somewhat and was sitting out on the stairwell, obviously embarassed that he both hurled
and
didn't get any, as a result.

The blonde sister thanked me for the fun and I returned the comment.

Never saw those two again.
:idk:

Not a great story, but it's a great memory, as I felt like I had officially entered manhood at that point.

That's a kickass story!

• Members
Quote Originally Posted by dissonance View Post
Nice but where did this intern come from? How did she know you were home alone? Had there been any past interest? Maybe I missed something. Also the timing of the holidays seems very coincidental tongue.gif

Yes.. please elaborate.

• Moderators
Quote Originally Posted by musicchic View Post
I want to have all your babies!!! Not even done reading the story!

Oh and for the record... I'm not a groupie. icon_lol.gif
That's still possible, as I currently have no babies. wink.gif

Quote Originally Posted by musicchic View Post
Yes.. please elaborate.
The introduction of the intern in the last segment is meant to surprise and lay the foundation for the next book in the trilogy. The first chapter of the next book will start with the soda can flower, the young woman's attempt at seduction, the dream that almost came true.

Then the second chapter will begin building the background on the intern, her older sex addict friend, the conflict between the two women, the confrontation with the old band, etc.

Introducing the intern at that point is meant to be jarring before the flashback of where she fits in the puzzle. It's much like how I introduced Gail as the mystery "dry hump" girl in the first chapter of the previous book. smile.gif

Terry D.

• 5 months later...
  • Members

Just bumping this thread to remind everyone it's still alive... smile.gif

Terry...I've re-read the first few episodes of your awesome groupie story, and I was thinking, just a little practical thing : it'd be real cool if you included at the end of each episode the link to the next one... Just an idea... idn_smilie.gif

• Members

Having been married longer than I've been gigging, I don't have any great stories of my own....but over the years, I've gotten stories from bandmates that are worth repeating. smile.gif

A drummer friend of mine was once playing a club, and there was this rather inebriated gal who stayed on the dance floor all night long. What made this rather unusual was the fact that she had a prosthetic leg....so most of her dance moves involved gyrating in circles while the prosthetic leg remained stationary. And the longer they played, the more loaded she got, to the point where she's just swaying drunkenly and using the leg for support.

After the show, my buddy hooks up with a few people and grabs a bite to eat, then heads back to the band house. As he walks in the front door, all the lights are out, but he the sound of movement and heavy breathing, so he knows something is going on. As his eyes adjust to the low light, the first thing he sees is a prosthetic leg propped up against the wall. Across the room, he sees the singer and the guitar player on the couch, double-teaming the one-legged girl from the bar.....she's lying on her back with one guy banging her and the other guy in her mouth.....and the whole time, her little nub of leg is poking out at an angle, quivering and twitching like a naked chicken wing.

(Just for emphasis, this is where you fold your arm, stick your elbow out and make it start jerking and twitching around....just like her leg).

He said it was one of the funniest and most revolting things he'd ever seen in his life. biggrin.gif

• Members

Years ago, my band was playing week-long gig at Club La Vela in Panama City Beach, FL, and there was the girl that would show up at the band house every night. She was apparently a stripper from Jacksonville who had come down to party for a few days. (She was mildly attractive, but she had this loud and obnoxious personality that was a total turn-off....one of those people you can't stand to be around for more than five minutes.) At first we thought she was just there to party....but after a couple days we realized that she was coming to the bandhouse because she had nowhere else to go. Nobody in the band was screwing her and nobody had invited her or anything....she just showed up and wouldn't leave.

She obviously had a thing for our singer Jimmy....but he absolutely could not stand to be around her, and it got to the point where he was just downright cruel, trying to get her to leave.....just treating her like dirt. (I almost felt bad for the girl....but she really brought it upon herself. He was just saying what the rest of us were feeling.)

So one night, it's late, and everyone is asleep...everyone except me and drunk bitch. She's obviously wasted on god-knows-what, and as we're sitting there, she turns to me and says, "Jeff....Jimmy is so friggin' hot. Why won't he {censored} me?"

Me: "Well....probably because he thinks you're really obnoxious and annoying. Seriously.....he really can't stand you."

Her: "Oh....okay. Well.....will
you
{censored} me?"

Me: "Naw, I'm not gonna {censored} you, either. I'm going to bed."

Eventually she did end up catching our other guitar player in a moment of weakness...but as he later told us, he was so drunk at the time, he could hardly get it up. At one point he's lying there drunk and she's going down on him. After a few minutes she strips off her clothes and says, "I want you to {censored} me."

But of course, screwing was something would require some effort on his part...so he tells her, "Naaah....that sounds like too much work. I don't want to do any work. I just want to lay here and get my dick sucked."

And so he did.

• 1 month later...
  • Moderators
Quote Originally Posted by brikus View Post
Just bumping this thread to remind everyone it's still alive... smile.gif

Terry...I've re-read the first few episodes of your awesome groupie story, and I was thinking, just a little practical thing : it'd be real cool if you included at the end of each episode the link to the next one... Just an idea... idn_smilie.gif
I didn't see this before, it's an excellent idea. thumb.gif

(I'm looking at this right now because google pulls it up pretty prominently) redface.gif

Terry D.