Your groupies stories. Here.

brikus

• Members
I'll post one: Did a gig upstate some years ago. A chick I'd met there the previous year saw we were gonna be playing and came down .... she
flashes
me from the audience, and after the set comes backstage and rips her panties off and lands in my lap!

Unfortunately, my girlfriend (soon to be wife) was there.... it has a great deal to do with why she doesn't like the idea of me going on the road anymore.
:(:D

Women are selfish.

• Members

I had a lot of them back in the day, but one of the best might be my band's "Show Us Your Panties" tour through the southwest way back in the good ol' party days of around 1985.

We knew this was going to be an extra-long jaunt running a few months and we'd need something extra to spice it up so we came up with an intra-band contest. 5 of us single guys--three band member and two of our roadies--would pitch in $2 each week. By the end of the tour this wound up to be a couple of hundred dollars. And each week we'd meet to rate each other's conquests. But in order to have your girl qualify to be judged, at least two other members of the contest had to have seen her, and you had to bring back a pair of her panties. Then all the members who had seen her would rate her between 1 and 10 and the average would be part of your tally. Who ever had the most points at the end of the contest got the money. There were also bonus points for extenuating circumstances---a funny story or an unusual location or some such.

What was often hilarious was trying to come up with excuses to drag some girl around who just wanted to go back to her house and fool around so at least two other guys could have a look at her. And trying to get away with her panties. ("I KNOW they must be under the car seat or SOMEWHERE!....")

I won the contest with a nice selection of girls who rated a 7's and 8's but I nearly got nosed out by one of our roadies who had a most prodigious collection of 2's....

Plus, we never DID quite know what to do with the giant hefty bag of panties at the end of it all.....

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • Members

Ok, well I'm playing this gig down in the Amazon to a tribe of Amazon women who think I'm some sort of god or something. They have just finished making a vat of peanut butter and strawberry jam. I play the first three chords of Stairway to Heaven and it's on man. Fur starts flying. Before you know it we're all naked and getting it on. What a time, I tell you. Best part is, I got to keep the sandwich. Good times. Good times.

• Members
Ok, well I'm playing this gig down in the Amazon to a tribe of Amazon women who think I'm some sort of god or something. They have just finished making a vat of peanut butter and strawberry jam. I play the first three chords of Stairway to Heaven and it's on man. Fur starts flying. Before you know it we're all naked and getting it on. What a time, I tell you. Best part is, I got to keep the sandwich. Good times. Good times.

I call BS. The sandwich isn't mentioned until the last part of the story, man.

• Members

My groupie story is kinda shady. In one of my older bands we played a show in Statesboro and for whatever odd reason a lot of people were eating it up more than usual. I guess it's a small town and they're bored...but I digress. A couple cute chicks approached us after the show and said they absolutely had to hang out with us :blah:...and they needed a ride home. When we went to drop them off, they're pulling on us and begging for us to go inside, but there were like ten guys outside drinking beer and one of them had a pistol...we didn't end up going inside.

• Members

We were playing a birthday gig one night and later in the evening the liquor was flowing and the audience was really partying and getting into it. A woman comes right up to the front of our lead guitar player and.. I missed this part.. pulled up her shirt and flashed him.

We ended the set on that song and right when we vamped the last chord, she grabbed his cowboy hat and ran for the door and he gave chase.

We sat down at the table the bass player's wife and daughter were saving for us and the daughter says "Did you see that woman flash her boobs at Scott?"

I said, "No, I must've missed that." "What did she look like?"

She says, "I think she musta been in a car wreck or something.":eek:

I never asked her what that meant. "Another beer please!" :o

• Members

We played a gig at this little dive by the lake (what's up with lake people?) when we were first getting started. Our band really wasn't that good back then. But these people didn't mind. Towards the end of the night this one particular evening, these two women are on the dance floor trying to see who could dance sluttier than the other. So far, it's just good fun. Then one of them decides to hike her skirt up, and yep, nothin' on but what the good Lord gave her. And let me tell you, there's a bald beaver somewhere out in the woods that got the short end of the stick when God was dishin' out pelts, cause this woman had more than her fair share. I think the damn thing winked at me too, scared me half to death. That was the end of my drinking for the night. I got home, unloaded the gear and locked the door and said a little prayer to baby Jesus to purge that image from my brain forever.

And God Bless the little pygmies in Africa. Amen.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members
We played a gig at this little dive by the lake (what's up with lake people?) when we were first getting started. Our band really wasn't that good back then. But these people didn't mind. Towards the end of the night this one particular evening, these two women are on the dance floor trying to see who could dance sluttier than the other. So far, it's just good fun. Then one of them decides to hike her skirt up, and yep, nothin' on but what the good Lord gave her. And let me tell you, there's a bald beaver somewhere out in the woods that got the short end of the stick when God was dishin' out pelts, cause this woman had more than her fair share. I think the damn thing winked at me too, scared me half to death. That was the end of my drinking for the night. I got home, unloaded the gear and locked the door and said a little prayer to baby Jesus to purge that image from my brain forever.

And God Bless the little pygmies in Africa. Amen.

That was hilarious.

• Members

and then there is the ones who just won't take advantage of a groupie...like me for example..no I am not really a "groupie" but I am a married chic but fell in love with this bass player from a local club. Oh he did like me-I'd watch him watching me. We'd secretly hold hands at the bar and at closing we'd eye contact each other-just looking at one another with no words at all. When he hugged me, we held on to one another and he even snuck a quick kiss (no tongues-just a quick kiss like a shy boy-and he ran out of there fast!). Well, I was determined to have him to myself-was willing to leave my home for him. I was very unhappy with my marriage at the time and in the past I have always dated musicians-so I guess I thought he was perfect for me.

One night I had a small gift for him. I told him to meet me out back. He did, and I gave the gift to him. He thanked me and held me in his arms. We were close to kissing, then the lead singer (damn him!! lol) opens the back door, and my love pulls away saying "ok, we need to be good-you're a married lady!" Damn I should of just kisssed him anyways. To make a long story short, he pushed me away. He had girlfriends later but still would watch me from the stage but wouldn't talk to me anymore. He broke my heart in a zillion pieces. I am good friends with his best friend and she said that he wasn't the type to mess with taken girls. He has since married and yes it hurts. Part of me is glad he respected me but I tell you what, he sure didn't live up to the "reputation" that a lot of band members have! Frustrating tho! That band doesn't play there anymore-they now get a different bands coming in weekly, so I am not really tormented anymore. Hummm wonder if he knows that I took up playing the bass? I am sure his best friend told him. He missed out is all I have to say. The only issue was he was an alcoholic. Bummer.

• Members

i woke up in an apartment in new jersey with no idea how i got there.

the first thing i see is a very ugly girl stumbling out of the bed room. she smiles and says good morning.

the next thing i see is our drummer coming out of the bed room right behind her and i was SO RELIEVED.

• Members

{censored} you got me going there for a second! lol! It's the quitting of the cigs that is making me slow! hehe. I quit about 12 hours ago and going loca!!!! I mean duh! my name is ONLY in my siggy!

Now that's some comedy gold right there, Jerry.

i woke up in an apartment in new jersey with no idea how i got there.

the first thing i see is a very ugly girl stumbling out of the bed room. she smiles and says good morning.

the next thing i see is our drummer coming out of the bed room right behind her and i was SO RELIEVED.

You sure he wasn't just playing second to your lead? :D

• 2 months later...
  • Members

I was recently contacted by a girl from my road days, and I was checking here to see if I'd told a story about her, and I haven't. I noticed that there hasn't been a story in a while, so I thought I'd revive the thread.

It's 1996 in Jackson, Michigan. She's a redhead with big tits, and she was in the bar with a girlfriend of hers. Her friend was as hot as she was, but with black hair. Anyway, they did some flirting with me, and then started making out with each other. I'm thinking I've finally scored my dream scenario, *two* hot chicks! The guys in the band are going nuts giving me {censored}, about how something that sounds too good to be true, probably is.

At the end of the night, the guys still think it's not going to happen, when Red winks at them and says ""He's going home with us...we'll bring him to the hotel tomorrow!" and they each put an arm around me and we walk out. The guys turn several shades of green when they hear *that*! I'm thinking I've finally gotten into a "can't miss" deal with two chicks as we drive back to Brunette's apartment. It turns out that Red is from out of town, and is visiting for the weekend.

Once we get there and everyone's got a drink, they play around a little more, and I'm getting anxious to join in, but since I'm nervous I take it slow...I don't want to screw this up! Anyway, after a little while Brunette says she's tired and is going to bed, and she's going to "leave you two lovebirds alone". All of a sudden, I'm back to square one! I thought it was *three* lovebirds, dammit!

Anyway, Red tells me that she *really* likes me, and they have an agreement...when one of them really likes a guy, the other backs off. I told her that wasn't exactly what I had in mind, and it would be okay with me if they broke their agreement, just this once. I mean, they did play it up while we were at the bar and everything.

She said that little show was for the benefit of my bandmates. I was a bit irritated that she was boosting my ego in public, and killing it in private, but I was smart enough to keep my mouth shut and just enjoy being with her. We had a great time, and got together several more times before the band left Michigan.

I remember her very fondly, but it sure would have been amazing to remember her as one of *two* girls that I got to bed simultaneously. It's been nice touching base with her all these years later, but that particular night has gone without mention, except for here.

• Members

I have a couple.

An older one, we were playing at a party and it started off really lame. I was just going to go home after playing, but everyone wanted us to stay. All of the band except the other guitar player and the vocalist stayed. We started getting pretty hammered and I was flirting with all the ladies. There was this one in particular who wasn't the best looking there, but was one hell of a cool chick. I was really starting to get touchy feely with her and she was with me too but then out of no where one of the hot chicks came up and started talking to me. She was half of a pair of twins. After about 30 seconds of talking she just started making out with me. It didn't take too long for us to head for a small shed that had been converted into a guest bedroom out of the house. After we had some clothes off this girl's cousin's boyfriend came in and all I could see was an outline. It looked like he was holding a gun, but it turned out to be a lighter and he said "Oh ok" and left. About 30 seconds later I was getting told to put my pants on before I got the {censored} beat out of me. I was like :eek: Needless to say, this dude was big and tough and I got out of there without my undies. The girl ended up talking to him. Her sister told the guy that I was trying to rape her sister even though she drug me to bed. He apologized later and handed me a beer, but I still went to work hungover, tired and I had blue balls. :(

Another more recent one was this past weekend a girl came up and hugged my drummer from behind. Later in the week his girlfriend asked where he got the panties in his pocket. Apparently the girl slipped em in there and he didn't realize it. His girlfriend thought it was cool :freak:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I'll share my worst one. Doing the show, getting the look from some lady, you know the drill. She's OK, kind of a big ass, but I've had worse, and just was in the mood that night. So I'm talking to her after the set, trying to see if I was reading the situation right, and I was. She drives me back to her place and we are making out.

So we get to the point where I'm heading up the dress. Yes, I found a surprise. No, it wasn't a penis, it was a freakin' diaper. Apparently, I had a giant shocked look of WTF on my face. She just laughs, and says she doesn't have any problems or anything, she just thinks bar bathrooms are nasty and the wait is too long. Needless to say, I got outta there in a hurry.

I've thought about this incident a lot since then, and there are so many unanswered questions. Was her explanation true? It was such a quick response, so I think it might have been. And if so, why didn't she lose it before we got busy? And also, how is pissing yourself less nasty than the bathroom?

That incident freaked me out to the point that I swore off groupies for quite some time.