Post your racks!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

my dad could take your dad in a fight my dads a fireman and an astronaut when hes not being a fireman lol he has really big mussles but wont let me use his proteen shakes because mom wont let me but sometimes i drink some they dont taste nice lol but they sure make me have big mussles idk though i think my penis is getting smaller so my penis got smaller so i got a massive rack and now my penis is big again lol

• Members

TCL808, banned. Be-back of zachman/longtimelurker.

OMFG.

And I really mean, Oh my {censored}ing GOD! :eek::facepalm:

I really thought that Zachman had finally grown up. A coupla months ago I remember him posting on HugeRacksInc.com how "liberating" it was that he no longer felt to instill his opinions upon others, or something to that effect. I thought it was because after his banning from Harmony Central, he had a break from the Internet and realised it was not worth the time enforcing his opinions on others in an online environment.

But no, I FAIL for believing that :facepalm: .

• Members

OMFG.

And I really mean, Oh my {censored}ing GOD!
:eek::facepalm:

I really thought that Zachman had finally grown up. A coupla months ago I remember him posting on HugeRacksInc.com how "liberating" it was that he no longer felt to instill his opinions upon others, or something to that effect. I thought it was because after his banning from Harmony Central, he had a break from the Internet and realised it was not worth the time enforcing his opinions on others in an online environment.

But no, I FAIL for believing that
:facepalm:

But it was his 'son' :poke:

• Members

But it was his 'son' :poke:

What the {censored}? :eek:

I still self-FAIL for believing that Zachman was over with his over-bloated ego forcing his opinion upon others over the Internet.

In fact, it's even worse, because I'd never believe that Zachman would have the gutless spine to get his son to do his dirty work for him.

It's so pathetic!

• Members

WTF? I really don't get all this backlash against Zachman. To my eyes, he's never been anything but helpful to people on here. Opinionated, for sure (but then aren't we all when it comes to our gear), and very proud of his rig (rightly so) but there's really no call for all the personal attacks on here. I don't get it. Thankfully HRI is a much more tolerant and civilised place than the HC forums.

• Members

To try to get the thread back on topic, guess I'll post my crap.

Mostly, I'm just using my AxeFX anymore; so the rest of my gear is just sitting in racks, not really hooked up or anything, so don't think much of the configurations.

rack1.jpg

(Digital Reference Wireless mounted in back) (TWO Crate PowerBlocks mounted on the shelf and out of sight)

rack2.jpg

rack3.jpg

rack4.jpg

rack6.jpg

rack5.jpg

Not pictured are a couple rack preamps that I built (Soldano SLO Preamp Section), Diezel VH4 preamp (non-tube version) and a custom built two channel Recto inspired 1U pre. Also not pictured is another G-Major that's mounted in my Randall RM100 head.

• Members

Damn dude. How are you liking the AxeFx over the M4? I tried the Axe but it requires to much tweaking for me but it did sound good.

If you want to sell some SUS-4 rails let me know. My 8 space case needs some rear rack rails.

• Members

Damn dude. How are you liking the AxeFx over the M4? I tried the Axe but it requires to much tweaking for me but it did sound good.

If you want to sell some SUS-4 rails let me know. My 8 space case needs some rear rack rails.

hey, same here!

Why, where did/could you get'em?

Archived