Post your racks!!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My ears bleed already with that one Hiwatt, i cant imagine having another amp
:cop:

If it's too loud, your too old. Or as i saw written on the top of one of the amps belonging to the norwegian equivalent of Bruce Springsteen... If it's too loud, turn it down!:lol:

• Members

I know the feeling. I rarely put my mastervolume above 2 when I'm at home. 100watt stacks ain't made to be used at home, it seems. Heh. What is that Roland-thingy? Got an old Roland EQ that matches that unit. Sucks tone like it was going out of fashion, but still.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I use the 2 x 15 band with FLS for the monitors, then the other two 31 band eq's for FOH. The top 2x15 band doesn't have FLS, and is used for inserts, to dial in guitars or bass or whatever, same with the 31band with FLS at the top. I do Rock/metal shows and sometimes you get this weird frequency at around 100hz for a few milliseconds while palm muting, so I'm able to dial that out. Same with the other one, whether it's bass or whatever. A standup bass I find tricky (I just use a 57, I know, I should use something better)

The 2x15 is set with a mid boost, because the last band had br00talz toanz, with the mods scooped all to hell, and it frankly sounded like {censored}, so I did what I could with it.

• Members

More recent pic:

gear003.jpg

B.C. Rich Warlock NT Standard with Ibanez Edge trem and Seymour Duncan humbuckers

Rocktron MIDI Mate

Furman AR-1215 Voltage regulator/Power conditioner

Dunlop Crybaby Q-zone pedal

Mesa/Boogie Triaxis preamp

TC Electronic G-Major

Mesa/Boogie 2:Ninety power amp

Crate GS412s cabinet with Celestion G12H-80 speakers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived