NAD and it was 50 bucks!!!!

badpenguin

• Members

Saw this in , where else, a pawn shop for 50 bucks, and even with my wife with me, it followed me home!

GEDC1147.thumb.JPG.54374c634a60d05cd95626731378792c.JPG

70-ish Gibson G10. a MASSIVE 10 solid state watts, tremolo, and bass and treble controls. To turn it on, turn the volume past 0. How retro is that? Seriously, surprising decent sounding for a little late night practice. I will eventually rewire the original plug to a 3 pronger, and I made sure I knew what side of the two prong goes where. (non polarized plug crap and all that.)

• Members
6 minutes ago, daddymack said:

where are you that the pawn shops are open? They are ALL closed here!

Everything is still closed here. Restaurants if they want to be open, it's carry out only. 

That's a very cool score.

I never seen anything like that kicking around these parts. Not that I need another amp.

• Members
21 minutes ago, daddymack said:

where are you that the pawn shops are open? They are ALL closed here!

For some unfathomable reason, Florida has decided that pawn shops are "essential" business's. Same with auto sales, and furniture sales. Go figure, it's Florida...

• Moderators
17 minutes ago, badpenguin said:

For some unfathomable reason, Florida has decided that pawn shops are "essential" business's. Same with auto sales, and furniture sales. Go figure, it's Florida...

nuf'sed...Florida...:freak:

one would think all those retired Nuyawkuz would have turned that state blue by now...I have a good friend in Miami who is struggling to keep his restaurant afloat doing takeout only...and the pawn shops are open?

On 4/24/2020 at 4:46 PM, Mikeo said:

Everything is still closed here. Restaurants if they want to be open, it's carry out only. 

Our favorite local restaurant isn't even open for take-out. Early on in the stay at home order period I tried to call them to set up a to-go order because I wanted to support them... no dice. :( I hope they eventually come back after all of this is over... 

• Members
24 minutes ago, Phil O'Keefe said:

Our favorite local restaurant isn't even open for take-out. Early on in the stay at home order period I tried to call them to set up a to-go order because I wanted to support them... no dice. :( I hope they eventually come back after all of this is over... 

I tried to order a calzone at our hate pizza joint. Closed it was.

Weird , cause the were open few weeks ago.

Archived