Junior Brown's guit-steel has been stolen!

Hoddy

• Members
8 minutes ago, Hoddy said:

This is from FB...please any of you in the NE keep a lookout for it.

Never mind...this new forum software makes it impossible to post a screenshot I saved from FB.

You should be able to just drag it into the text entry box if it is a standard format image file...

Just now, Hoddy said:

Drag it from where to where?

From whatever location you have it stored on your computer, straight into the box where you enter in text for a post. Grab the icon for the image, drag it into the box, and the forum software will upload it and insert it into the message / post automatically in just a few seconds, depending on the image size and your connection speed. 

• Members
2 hours ago, Phil O'Keefe said:

From whatever location you have it stored on your computer, straight into the box where you enter in text for a post. Grab the icon for the image, drag it into the box, and the forum software will upload it and insert it into the message / post automatically in just a few seconds, depending on the image size and your connection 

• Members
5 minutes ago, Phil O'Keefe said:

What OS and browser are you using?

I found that Firefox was the reason I couldn't view stuff like pics and video links here, and at my online banking site.  

Never thought of that, but I switched to Safari and everything works as it should.  I will probably need to reload Firefox to see if that fixes it.

• Members
1 hour ago, Hoddy said:

Windows 10 and Firefox.

Do you have any other browsers loaded?  As I said earlier, a similar problem with me was based in Firefox.  I don't even know if Internet Explorer still comes with Windows, but it's worth a try with another browser like IE, Safari or Chrome.

• Members
4 minutes ago, Telecruiser said:

Well, yes and no. TIhe Fender Custom Shop has made them for other people.

I'd bet that Junior's is still pretty much one of a kind, and that there would be little scars from use that he could identify.  The Custom Shop ones would have regular Fender serial numbers, too.

Archived