Behringer Pedals ?

gardo

• Members

Because of the price I never even considered them. After finding this video I bought one and had no complaints so I ordered a couple more that are now on backorder. So I'll have to wait and see if that fuzz pedal is as good as he claims it is

The same guy that gave that Behringer AM 100, ordered some empty gutted pedals that we're not painted, had no circuits or knobs, gutted his Behringer pedals , got better / quiet switches in his empty pedals .... That solved the annoying noise when activating the pedals

Behringer' circuits are awesome, plastic casing not so quiet.

• 5 months later...
  • Members
5 hours ago, zinzin said:

i like and use the superfuzz (the orange one) a lot. sounds very good and if it breaks, who cares, i'll buy a new one for the little money it costs. 

Ordered one in May and it got back ordered and eventually was canceled.  Then I got a notice that they got more in . Back ordered again  Maybe someday 

I own literally hundreds of pedals, but I have never so much as tried any of the Behringer pedals... but my second Behringer synth is supposed to arrive on Tuesday - I have been really impressed with the quality of the first one (a Model D) - enough so that I was willing to buy another one (Pro 1). I'd be willing to try out the pedals too, if they're more reliable than some of the Behringer stuff I tried in the somewhat distant past. While I have had some reliability issues with some Behringer products previously, I think their quality levels have gone up in the past few years. But the pedals still have plastic cases last I heard, which means possibly less than ideal shielding, and I wouldn't expect them to be as rugged as a metal-cased pedal, although I've used a plastic-housed Danelectro Fish & Chips EQ on my board for years now without any problems from it whatsoever...  

• 3 weeks later...

Archived