Weekly spam thread 3-24-08

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I dont even know where to start with this pedal. Its ridiculous. Too ridiculous for me. There are more phase sounds in this pedal than I have ever found in another product. It will do envelope control of anything. Several settings for different amounts of stages. Fast and slow rate ranges (gets into ring mod territory. Sample and Hold/Square Wave/Triangle Wave settings. Resonance and depth controls. Frequency range so you can tune it for any input source (keys, vocals, guitar, bass...) There is more than that but I digress. Photo below. Box and adaptor included. $280 shipped. Trades/Partial trades? A Maxon PH350 would be cool. Maybe a treble booster of some sort? A Skreddy Mayo couldn't hurt either. A ZVex Octane 3 could suit me just fine too. Maybe you have a Deluxe Memory Man that would suit my fancy. An XO Qtron + would be considered... cool/obscure fuzzes appeal to me as well. Try me and Ill let you know if Im interested. Thanks dudes!

P1000355.jpg

• Members
Only trades I would consider are:

Diamond Halo Chorus

LR Baggs Para DI

AM Modded DMM

MAYBE a Moog Murf

Keeley Modded DL4: 300 Shipped/Paypalled

- Excellent condition w/ Velcro

- Comes w/ Free Dawn Box Expression Pedal

Menatone Kar Krash (Handwired): 300 Shipped/Paypalled

- Excellent Condition w/ Feet on bottom

Singing Tree FX OD: 85 Shipped/Paypalled

- Good Condition (the finish comes off easily)

- Small box no longer made

- Sweet sound OD that works great with every amp I've tried it with.

Electro Harmonix Small Clone: 50 Shipped/Paypalled

- Great condition with a scratch on the face.

Electro Harmonix Holy Stain: 65 Shipped/Paypalled

- Really great/versatile pedal

IMG_4324.jpg

SOMEBODY GET THE SINGING TREE DRIVE!!!

• Members

I'm selling my Breedlove Atlas Series AC25/SM acoustic-electric guitar. I bought this guitar a year ago from MusiciansFriend.com for $800 dollars. I haven't been playing acoustic very much lately, so I figure someone else could give it a better home. Awesome sounding acoustic guitar, incredible build quality, and it sounds just as good through the PA. Here's the description from Musicans Friend's website:

"The Breedlove Atlas Series AC25/SM Acoustic-Electric Guitar assures you of punchy volume and warm tone with its solid Sitka spruce top and solid mahogany back. The soft cutaway provides upper fret access. Ready to plug in, the concert-style Breedlove AC25/SM Guitar represents the finest in quality acoustic-electric workmanship, with a reliable, easy-to-use, and great sounding Fishman Classic IV pickup. The AC25/SM features a tortoise bound body with BWBWB purfling, abalone rosette with black border, abalone dot fingerboard inlays, glossy finish, hand rubbed neck, and gold Grover tuners.

Breedlove crafts acoustic instruments that reflect the principles of uncompromising craftsmanship, environmental consciousness, and customer focus. The best aspects of traditional guitar making are fused with new ideas and relevant technology to create instruments with unsurpassed tone, feel, and visual appeal.

Each spectacular guitar in the Atlas Series is designed and engineered to attain these same qualities at an accessible price. They feature scalloped bracing, a pinless bridge, a dual-action truss rod, and the JLD Bridge Truss System. The bridge, fingerboard, and peghead overlay on each guitar model is made from Indian rosewood and tops are crafted from solid wood. They have an ebony end pin, dovetail neck joint, and a slightly narrower nut (1-11/16"). All Breedlove Atlas models have the same low string action for fast, comfortable playing. They're all set up and hand-inspected at Breedlove headquarters and come strung with light-gauge D'Addario EXP strings."

This guitar is still in great shape. Just a few small blemishes (too hard to photgraph) and nothing through the finish. Comes with the original high end gig bag.

$600 shipped. PM me if interested and for more/larger pics.

Breedlove001.jpg

• Members

For sale Zoom g2 1.u multi effects pedal, bought brand new for $175 only used twice. Selling because multi effects are really not my thing. Perfect condition, comes with all paper work and cubase LE software is unused and unopened. Asking price $75 or best offer.
zoopedal2.jpg

• Members

All with velcro.

Arion SAD1 in excellent/near mint shape - gray box, clear and relaxed echo. Reputation is well earned. $99 Paypaled and shipped.

Ibanez RC99 in excellent minus, really fine shape given its age with no significant flaws. Great chorus from mild to wild with the delay time adjustment in addition to rate and depth (and a fourth mix knob as well). Aptly named rotary chorus for $119 Paypaled and shipped.

BOSS TR2 essentially new (plus velcro) in the box. As with the Ibanez, I'm just finding that I'm not much on modulation (other than a little tonal instability in a delay). I feel silly saying this since folks seem to be little down on the BOSS, but it's quite flexible and smooth sounding. $65 Paypaled and shipped.

I also have a Sennheiser e914 (smooth small condenser that's killer on acoustic) and an Audix D3 (great, compact alternative to the 57) with clips and bags for 229 and 79 respectively.

DSCF4120.jpg

If you have a bar code Mule, a DM3 or a Carbon Copy I'll be happy to mix, match or combine in trade. Lemme know.

• Members
:wave:

gear4sale.png

Homebuilt fuzz face clone: Ebay find. Sounds absolutely wonderful but I just don't have much of a use for it. It's quite tweakable with the bias and contour knobs. Also works best after an EQ. $75.

Furman PL-8: The only thing I ever have permanently racked is my Intersound preamp, so this sits around never really getting much use. $60.

Image IDL-1000 Digital Delay: Sold and shipped.

Intersound RV100 Spring Reverb/EQ: Okay, I know I'll probably regret this. For those of you that don't know, this is one of the oddest units from the 70's you may ever get to try. The EQ section on it is a faux-parametric but it works more like filters so you can really {censored} with a sound. The reverb is equally interesting, great for you dubbernauts out there. Will need new knobs or you can choose to use a paint pen on the existing ones. The power cable would benefit from being replaced (the covering has cracked in several places), as well, but does work O.K. as-is. $200.

PM or email if interested!

• Members

For sale or trade:

- 12ax7 Preamp tube sampler and storage case (9 tubes included plus the case). All of them work great, all of them are new production, all of them have had some use, some are pretty much brand new with only a few minutes use. Contained: Sovtek 12ax7LPS (new), Chinese 12ax7, another Chinese 12ax7, Mesa STR 12ax7-A, three Fender rebranded Groove Tubes GT-12aT7 (all brand new), yugoslavia EI Ecc83, JJ Ecc83s (new). I will also throw in a tube pin straightener, a must have to tube swappers. $45 shipped

- 5 amp speaker cables (these go between your amp head and speaker cabinet). Three 3 foot Monster speaker cables, one no-name 8 foot speaker cable, and one no-name 5 foot speaker cable. $45 shipped

Looking for Sennheiser E835, E840, or Shure SM58 microphone.

See pics below of the stuff:

DSC03543.jpg' alt='>'>

DSC03542.jpg' alt='>'>

• Members
LOOKING FOR: Boss OD-3 and/or Boss RV-5. Would also be interested in a RV-2 if applicable.

TRADE BAIT:

IMG_3223.jpg
-Electro Harmonix Bass Balls

IMG_3215.jpg
-Boss PW-2 Powerdriver

LM-2.jpg
-Boss LM-2 Limiter (MIJ)

IMG_3216.jpg
-Seymour Duncan Tweak Fuzz

dod210.jpg
-vintage DOD FET Preamp 210 - basically a vintage Micro Amp withouth a footswitch.

:wave: I could go for a Boss FZ-3 or a Holy Grail or Holy Grail Plus as well.

• Members

FS/FT:

Epi valve jr head with Mesa tubes (Mint) used for bedroom rig

Fender Nashville Tele pickups all three Tex-Mex

EH Nano Pocket Metal Muff new with box

Tele Bridge six saddle traditional

BOSS-DD6 with box

BOSS BF2

BOSS CH-1 older analog with box and manual

BOSS PSM5 with box manual and PSA 120 adaptor wall war.

Fender Tortoise shell Nashville Tele pickguard

Set of MIM Standard Strat pups off 06 upgrade

Three new All-Parts 500k pots

Want: EH Electric Mistress, and or MXR flanger. EH or MXR delay not BOSS or DOD, clone tonebender. that or make me an offer with other trade or cash/PayPal.

• Members

Barber Direct Drive - $100 shipped in the U.S. only. Brand new, I bought for someone who didn't care for it and the store won't take it back.

Assorted Pickups: These have all been used and the wires have been trimmed. I have the trimmings to extend if needed. But there is still enough to place in your strat. I'll send you a pic of each if interested. All prices include shipping. U.S. only.

Dimarzio Virtual Vintage Blues DP402 White - $35

Dimarzio Virtual Vintage 2.1 DP401 White - $35

Dimarzio Super Distortion DP100 white F Spaced - $50

Seymour Duncan Alnico II Nickel, plenty of lead, nice and shiny, but a little aging here and there. I'll send the picture if interested. - $60.00

• Members

Red Witch - Empress Chorus - BOXED as new TRADE or 199 Euros Shipped

l_9004b034f6a45b52990cc7ce27f567bf.jpg

Red Witch - Moon Phaser - as now only light scratches - TRADE or 189 Euros shipped

l_185e3c025f0f1ddc170deefdf1f9910e.jpg

T-ReX Bloody Mary - BOXED as new - Price Drop to 140 Euros shipped or Trade

l_6ec7b8b06c0f3f388521e08335107bb7.jpg