Weekly spam thread 3-24-08

• Members

FT/FS

Gibson 498T bridge humbucker,chrome covered and about 9" of lead left on the two conductor wiring. From a 03 LP Standard btw.

Im more interested in a trade for a similar quality Neck hum but other similar valued trades will be considered.

dscn6484jt3.th.jpg

dscn6482xk6.th.jpg

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

yo, i used to love this thing and then i got all obsessed with tweakability and thus have replaced my beloved small stone.

its got a 9v jack, battery cover and all, but one of the wires on teh battery clip leads is off. easy fix, but i has no soldering gun.

$75 shipped.

smallstone.jpg

• Members

Peterson StroboStomp 2. New/mint condition. The gold standard in pedal tuners. True strobe with 1/10th of a cent accuracy (about 30 times better than normal digital tuners). A really awesome unit with true bypass and etc... - see pic of inside box flap for more info or just Google the unit if you aren't familiar with them. $165 shipped

DSCN0281.jpg
DSCN0282.jpg
DSCN0284.jpg
DSCN0286.jpg

• Members
Peterson StroboStomp 2. New/mint condition. The gold standard in pedal tuners. True strobe with 1/10th of a cent accuracy (about 30 times better than normal digital tuners). A really awesome unit with true bypass and etc... - see pic of inside box flap for more info or just Google the unit if you aren't familiar with them. $165 shipped

:love:

Don't

Have

The

Cash

:cry:

• Members
2mx4oxv.jpg
Need cash to pay bills. Korg micro X 25-key synth/midi controller (can be used with a larger controller keyboard if you require more keys), with USB cable, power supply, software editor and bright orange hardshell case. $400 shipped or best offer.

Zoom G2 guitar processor, with manual and power supply, $60 shipped or best offer.

Zoom B2 bass processor, with manual and power supply, $60 shipped or best offer.

• Members

I have 5 planet waves cable station cables (10 ends, short cable) for linking pedals close together:

http://www.web-design100.com/pedals.jpg

I am replacing them with end to end jacks as the pedals are the same make/hole location.

$35 shipped.

It is basically this with less cable:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/Planet-Waves-Cable-Station-Pedalboard-Cable-Kit-103403416-i1129339.gc

• Members
I have 5 planet waves cable station cables (10 ends, short cable) for linking pedals close together:

http://www.web-design100.com/pedals.jpg

I am replacing them with end to end jacks as the pedals are the same make/hole location.

Are you sponsored by BBE or something? :cop:
Just kidding, what I've heard of their pedals (except the sonic maximizer, which I have a grudge against) sounds really good... I need me a free fuzz.

• Members

For Sale

Like new block lettered Line 6 DL4 w/ Power supply --- ON HOLD

Line 6 EX-1 --- $45 shipped

Great condition Boss DD-5 --- $135

On EBAY

New Modded Boss SD-1

Pro Tone Mach 2

Message me OR

Email me @ BELT1120@YAHOO.COM

Wanting

SMMH

DD20

RC2 or RC20

• Members

All of these pedals were kept in very good to excellent condition and gigged with minimally, if at all. Continental U.S. & Paypal only. PM me if you'd like pictures. I am also interested in partial trades for an Axess Electronics FX1 MIDI Footcontroller or Rocktron All Access.

VHT Valvulator 1
Minimal wear & tear. Comes with cables, original box, and documentation $170 includes shipping and Paypal.

Boss DD-6 Digital Delay
Minimal wear & tear. Comes with original box. $110 includes shipping and Paypal.

J. Everman "The Pot"

Minimal wear & tear. Comes with original box and instructions. $85 includes shipping and Paypal.

Radial X-Amp Active Reamplifier
Never been used. Comes with original box and documentation. $150 includes shipping and Paypal.

• Members

Radial Tonebone Hot British (needs footswitch cleaning/replacement). Should be easy for a electronics buff. Pedal engages fully, but doesn't engage on every stomp.

I'd love a trade, but will do cash too. Good ideas; Catalinbread SCOD, Visual Sound Jekyll and Hyde, anything Wampler/Indyguitarist would be cool. But feel free to entertain me with ideas.

tonebonesmall.jpg

thanks,
fiveiron

• Members

I bought this when they first came out but it has been sitting in the closet since then. I did try it when I first brought it home and this is a great sounding pedal from nice low gain to a full, very tube-like, gain.

I am selling this because I have way too many pedals and I need to thin out the collection.

$62.00 shipped in the U.S.

DSC02227.jpg

• Members

Distortion + Clone $40 Well built and all in purple powder coated 1590. Has a few chips. The pots are a bit loose, and I can't seem to get the knobs off to turn them. Sounds great though, just a bit bright for my setup.

Tonefactor Copperhead $95 Big box. In near mint condition except for velcro.

RAT $OLD

TRADES:

Silver Kiss

Barge Concepts BP 1

Maybe other stuff too...try me!

Guts of the Distortion +:

Photo1-1.jpg

• Members

For sale is a MINT zendrive, powered on ONCE to ensure it is in working condition, and rest assure it is. I received this unit 2 days ago from Mr. Hermida himself. $299 Shipped and Paypalled.

img.php?image=01864_DSC00273_122_560lo.J

img.php?image=01865_DSC00274_122_740lo.J

Ibanez PM-7

Crazy sounds, with box. Now discontinued. $45 shipped and paypalled

Danelectro Tunamelt - $25 shipped/paypal

ProCo Rat, great condition $60 Shipped/Paypal

th_02793_DSC00277_122_853lo.JPGth_02799_DSC00278_122_520lo.JPGth_02801_DSC00279_122_72lo.JPG

Click to enlarge pictures!