Weekly spam thread 3-24-08

The single ongoing spam thread was just getting too cumbersome for many users... so again, by popular request, we've switched it to a "weekly" spam thread.

I will close the previous week's spam thread sometime each Sunday evening / early Monday morning. At that time, the previous week's spam thread will be unstuck and locked. Everyone will be able to still read it as it drops off page one, but it won't be "bump-able".

Have fun, and I hope you can sell something you don't need, or find something you have been looking for. :)

PS I've been getting some comments about the overabundance of OT posts in the spam thread. If possible, it would be great if we could keep this thread mostly on-topic posts, and anything you folks can do to help keep the thread size manageable (IOW, deleting items / posts for things that have sold) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :wave:

Folks, this thread is for "want to buy", "want to sell" and "want to trade" posts ONLY. If you have a question about an item that's listed, please contact the seller via PM or email - don't ask in the thread.

If you have questions regarding a certain pedal brand / type, or its suitability for various purposes / tasks, please do a search or start a new thread for that discussion.

If a seller is asking too much (in your opinion), don't slam them for it in the thread. Yes, it might be helpful to some buyers, but OTOH, buyers should take the time to research anything they're considering buying... HC does not have any involvement in sales between private parties, and this ongoing weekly thread is posted as a public service - as always, caveat emptor!

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

BOSS OS-2 - $40 sh/pp

THINKING ABOUT trading the Echo Park and Jackhammer. If youve got things that I want, I might let them go. I would probably trade the Echo Park for any combo of 2 pedals in my want list. Or, for an RC-2, and I would cap off with cash.

WANT:

-Ibanez PH7 Phaser

-BOSS OD-3!!!

-Behringer DR400

-Volume pedal

-Tremolo

Its in decent shape. Some paint chips. Works like new. Ill sell for $40 shipped and paypal'd. PayPal only this time.

Great OD sounds. Has a lot of gain on tap.

Its the yellow one. Only pic Ive got.

PICT0535.jpg

• Members

Dunlop 95Q wah, $60

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/carnel/P3240004.jpg

Keeley 2 knob Compressor, $150

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a86/carnel/P3140154.jpg

All prices include shipping to CONUS, money orders only please

pedal pics later today.

edit: i'm going to iraq on march 31 so hold off on contacting me about this stuff

• Members

Random:

Audix D3 mic - great little dynamic mic and a worthy alternative to the 57 - more open/less cutting on top and definitely extends into the bass better. Sometime's you'll need one, sometimes the other. $79 shipped. Great for cabs and perc.

Seymour Duncan Antiquity Strat set. Came on a 57RI I bought used last year. Spanky, sparkly traditional Strat sound. If you're looking to sound old, these will get you there. $159 shipped and I'll include a Fralin baseplate currently on the bridge PU. Leads have been cut but there's plenty of length for a regular Strat install.

Michael

• Members

I've got (shipped/paypal'd):

-Analogman TS-9/Silver: $155 - A couple of tiny dings, bottom velcro'd and has glue from an attempted 'rubber-reattachment'. bottom rubbers included

IMG_1204.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

IMG_1218.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

-Behringer DR-100 Reverb: $20 Excellent condition

IMG_1210.jpg

-Planet Waves 20' cables (2): $25/each Excellent Condition (the other has a right angle)

IMG_1237.jpg

I want:

Headrush E2

analog delay (fx90, analogman, etc)

cash

make me an offer

• Members

Epiphone Riviera w/OHSC - $500 shipped/paypal'd

MIK, excellent condition, correct minihums, plays really well, 7.8 pounds for those who are interested in such things...

riv1up4.jpg

riv2cq6.jpg

riv3zo2.jpg

Sorry no trades - I'm only selling because I have a relocation coming up and need to reduce the amount of stuff I have to move to the bare minumum.

• Members

1977 Gibson Les Paul Pro Deluxe w/OHSC - $1750 shipped/paypal'd

Hot (loud P90s), heavy (a man's man's Lester at 11 lbs), and probably the best-looking LP I've ever held, which is not to say it's not also pretty nice-sounding. As played by Neil Schon, Marc Ford, and Ricky Byrd (Joan Jett and the Blackhearts). Recently set up by David Neely in Hollywood with very low action to match the original wide/low frets, great for leads. Comes with Protector I "chainsaw" case with one replaced latch (visible in pic).

Do note the 30 years' worth of playwear :ninja:

lppd1cn2.jpg

lppdbackzv9.jpg

lppdfullzz1.jpg

And in response to a couple of questions I've received: yup, it's an ebony board :thu:

• Members

I'm selling all of my gear not currently in use. Everything is in perfect working order unless otherwise indicated.

All pictures can be seen here:

http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff90/apwoodroof

Let me know if you have any additional questions and I will be happy to answer them. No trade or lowball offers please. All prices include shipping (lower 48 states only) and PayPal fees (money orders okay too). Thanks for looking!

***PEDALS***

Boss CE-2 (made in Japan, black label, rare "long dash" version)

$150

Boss FS-5L

$20

Boss HF-2

$70

Boss PS-5

$120

DOD Classic Fuzz FX52 (no battery cover)

$40

Empress Tremolo (1st version)

$200

Line6 FM-4 w/ box + manual + batteries (used one time for less than 30 minutes)

$200

MXR Phase 90 (R28 mod to eliminate annoying volume boost)

$60

Roland EV-5 w/ box (brand new, never used)

$50

Zvex Wah Probe

A little scratched up, but does not affect the sound or operation of the pedal. "Homemade" power plate (100% reversible mod) included. I snipped a Visual Sound battery clip converter in half, fed it through the bottom plate and resoldered it. Works perfectly with my 1 Spot.

$200

***PICKUPS***

Gibson '57 Classic pickup (nickel)

$80

***SPEAKERS***

Mesa Black Shadow MC-90 (8ohms/90watts)

$100

***WIRELESS SYSTEMS***

Shure PSM 400 wireless personal monitor system (photos coming soon)

- P4T wireless transmitter

- two P4R Wireless bodypack receivers

- two E3 earphones

- two Monster StudioLink balanced patch cables

- 2U SKB Roto-Molded XRACK2 shallow rack case

- power supply

Ready-to-go in ear monitor system for two performers, can add additional units for additional performers.

$1000

Shure UHF wireless guitar system

- UT4 diversity receiver

- UT1 bodypack transmitter

- two cables (one straight, one right angle)

- two power supplies

- manual

- carrying case

Some cosmetic wear, but works perfectly and sounds great. Most transparent wireless I've ever used (the key is tweaking the gain trimpot on body pack to match your favorite cable).

$300

***MISCELLANEOUS***

Black padded gig bag

$10

Mesa Boogie Tremoverb gold grill

$20