Weekly spam thread 3-24-08

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
I'm trying to get some cash for a new computer, so anything I'm not using very much has got to go. All prices shipped and Paypaled.

DSCN06640001.jpg
70's era Morley PWO Power Wah. Decent condition cosmetically but functions perfectly. Very wide sweep and gets the Schenker lead tone set halfway. The rubber sheath on the cord (not the wire insulation) has pulled away from the housing, so it was wrapped with electrical tape. Purely cosmetic, does not affect the connection. Has velcro on the bottom but I can send the original rubber feet with it. $60

DSCN06650002.jpg
MJM BritBender (3 knob version). Great condition. Jimmy Page tone from Led Zep I. Has velcro. $135

DSCN06670004.jpg
Voodoo Lab Analog Chorus. Great condition. CE-1 clone but true bypass. $110

DSCN06690005.jpg
Toadworks John Bull. Great condition. Original version with mids knob. Marshall and Vox type overdrive. $90

DeanPalomino1-1.jpg
Dean Palomino P-90 Archtop. Great condition. No mods, like new. More pics available on request. $375

Everythings going on Ebay tomorrow.

• Members
not liking it, or not enough delay time? heh.

as much as it will hurt my sale (thanks bedtime :cop:;) ), here's what I don't like about it (that the malekko may give me):

no twiddling the knobs with the feet
no dry out
no expression pedal control
no robot shooting laserbeam out her eye

and yeah, i already have a DMM and arion SAD-1, so I woun't mind one with a little more delay time.

I'm just throwing it out there really. I'm actually really diggin the pedal.

• Members

Mods performed (all done by ME :D ) are true bypass, removed input buffer circuitry, replaced stock transistors with BC109's, replaced original inductor with a handmade Halo inductor clone ( http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-WHIPPLE-Halo-Wah-Inductor-wah-wah-pedal-UPGRADE_W0QQitemZ290217598326QQihZ019QQcategoryZ41422QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem ), replaced stock Hotpotz with a Fulltone pot, and added external controls for "Q" and resonance.

$100.00 shipped to USA, and $110.00 shipped to Canada. Payment via Paypal, please. :)

wickedwah001.jpg
wickedwah002.jpg

• Members

Still got a Boss PS-3 (the mode knob is stock the rest are ps-2 knobs, i don't know why) Money orders only $135 shipped.

want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want sig want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want want

• Members
Send me trade offers if you are interested but know that I only want 1-2 pedals.

I'm looking for a MicroPOG specifically.

First is
a Yamaha RGX 820 with Piezo and Seymour Duncans
:

Yamaha_Front.jpg

Purchased in 2003. Duncan JB in the bridge and 59' in the neck.

Solid Alder body, Maple neck, Rosewood fingerboard, 22 frets, locking tuners, two outputs (one for piezo/electric blend and one for electric only)

The blend knob lets you blend the guitar signal with the piezo signal.

The volume and control knobs work, but may need to be replaced after heavy use.

Just three paint scratches on the bottom that can't be seen when you play (this one is the biggest:

Yamaha_Ding3.jpg

It is set up for 11's and pretty low action. The neck is similar to a Fender in shape.

Comes with an SKB hard case $275 shipped/paypaled

Next is an Ibanez S470 from 2002 with Seymour Duncans:

S470Front.jpg

Purchased in 2002. Duncan Distortion in bridge, Jazz in neck, Dimarzio HS3 (missing pickup cover) in middle.

Black Schaller M6 tuners installed on headstock for better tuning stability.

Floating bridge- Lo Pro TRS and locking strings. I do not have the right size allen wrench right now to lock or unlock anything.

Has a couple small dings on the back of the neck, two dings on the body:

S470Ding_1.jpg

Currently there are a couple wiring issues (4th position doesn't work, there is some excess solder I need to clean up) and I would ship it without pickups for 150.

Comes with Soft Gig-Bag for $200 Shipped/Paypaled

I'll consider any trade or money offers for these as long as you aren't low-balling, send me a PM if you have any interest.

• Members

NF-1 Boss Noise Gate!
boss-nf1-031111.jpg

This isn't my picture, but it's pretty much in identical condition. A few knicks but works and sounds perfect. It's such a great pedal. Much, much better than the newer Noise Suppressor. I don't need this pedal anymore because I've been using my very gated Cusack Screamer Fuzz for my heavy dirt lately. Please buy this from me ASAP, I neeeeeds the cash!

I'm asking $45 shipped + Delivery confirmation, priority mail. :)

• Members
For sale is a MINT zendrive, powered on ONCE to ensure it is in working condition, and rest assure it is. I received this unit 2 days ago from Mr. Hermida himself. $299 Shipped and Paypalled.

img.php?image=01864_DSC00273_122_560lo.J

img.php?image=01865_DSC00274_122_740lo.J

Ibanez PM-7 -Crazy sounds, with box. Now discontinued. $40 shipped and paypalled

Danelectro Tunamelt - $20 shipped/paypal

ProCo Rat, great condition w/box $60 Shipped/Paypal PENDING

th_02793_DSC00277_122_853lo.JPGth_02799_DSC00278_122_520lo.JPGth_02801_DSC00279_122_72lo.JPG
Click to enlarge pictures!

Price drop on tunamelt and Ibanez PM7
Zendrive still for sale but won't be for much longer, will be on the bay!