Old School HCFXers : Who's left?

BR4D

• Members

Tonefactor looks excellent.. BTW.

Thanks, Bruce. Glad to hear that you're doing well. Brian mentioned that he met you and enjoyed the visit. Maybe I'll get to meet you @ winter NAMM this coming year.

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I also remenber IndofunkCity, Help!I'maRock!, El Kabong, jcn37203, lowroadrevival, ina87/delorean, 80k, mrsage, montag, Porkchop Xpress, Thelonius, stompboxx , mrmisse, mf222/metallicafan222, Speedemon, TurtleHeadBlues, jadesky, wouter, digital, AdamOn6thStreet/mugglesport, stratcat, ode2no1, PBWilson, preservation, Kimsuzzie (lovepedal), valvedriventone, loosergeek, jpagey, sasquatch, nirvana's silence/fx doctor,
JRak, compblue, oranjip, KHIG, aldaryn, rex-direct, silvrcrank, crazybilly, Sidd, The Chopsy Wanker, Mightyquinn, Cruachan, DICKTRON and the prophecy sound guy

:wave::wave::thu:

• Members
I also remenber IndofunkCity, Help!I'maRock!, El Kabong, jcn37203, lowroadrevival, ina87/delorean, 80k, mrsage, montag, Porkchop Xpress, Thelonius, stompboxx , mrmisse, mf222/metallicafan222, Speedemon, TurtleHeadBlues, jadesky, wouter, digital, AdamOn6thStreet/mugglesport, stratcat, ode2no1, PBWilson, preservation, Kimsuzzie (lovepedal), valvedriventone, loosergeek, jpagey, sasquatch, nirvana's silence/fx doctor,

JRak, compblue, oranjip, KHIG, aldaryn, rex-direct, silvrcrank, crazybilly, Sidd, The Chopsy Wanker, Mightyquinn, Cruachan, DICKTRON and the prophecy sound guy

:wave:
:wave:
:thu:

completed list! i didnt get along with JCNumbers so much,

would love to catch up with valvie and indo

sidd was funny at the begining and i think he and silvercrank try to run open jam these days

• Members

You know, one thing I am remembering about HCFX is that hanging around here on the regular gets you into this endless cycle of buying and selling pedals. One of the reasons I disengaged from the place was to save money and actually concentrate on making music!

• Members

all gone but not forgotten

Blue Toilet Duck
A Very Sad Turtle
1DZReverendDavidLee
Keramat8
Super77
Bettycat
Hunting Sad Bears
Air on a G string
Sunder
marfue179
frankn
Shecky
Moossapotamus
jadesky
El Glom-o
Fingermush
Lone Flanger
bear
jdwinger
Wouter
socialmanipulation
autopilot
Leftside
Help!I'maRock
Adamon6thStreet
jybarry
valvedriventone
Andersonology
(((echo)))
Xavier
Giordano
CapariJackson
superpoo
dbx
lowroadrevival
Akira
oranjip
cedric
dot-dot-dot
stratcat
mst3k
Uncledig
jcn37203
ck3
adolf
Bruno
Leftside
jasevenny
Argali
veil
kestral
peterregiel
keramat8
kirkhammettisgod
mempoo
tshapiro
quesoreuso
dgboggs
shock54321
OREO Speedwagon
justcrash
Sidd
compblue
Seegs
nirvanas silence
peel
thelonius74
DropD
Soundoor
gappie
Mike McLenison
Humbucker
Alexbiscuit
lou_weed
extremelybored
JonHiller
The Friendly Ranger
troubbble
paulandpaul
TheChopsyWanker
Bb
Stronbeki
Sorrowablaze
cantoXIII
gitarzan
keithwell
meanreds
Bob Merrihew
Idlewilde
Sidd
greeny
Jack Luminous
Eddie
RamaLama Fafafa
DICKTRON
MrHuge
Grandma_Placenta
pelicandeano
Backstepper
KHIG "kirkhammettisgod"
thelonius
SONIC DEATH
english bob
guitarplayer555
andjustice4all
9yearoldprodigy
keithwell
silvercrank
Feistypiranhas
Durin's Bane
Mesabooger

• Members

What exactly happened to the Rev? Why did he leave?

EDIT: Wow, he started a new band last year? I'm so out of it. I dig the name Raven Wolf though. And good to see he still does the monthly pedal reviews.

• Members
You know, one thing I am remembering about HCFX is that hanging around here on the regular gets you into this endless cycle of buying and selling pedals. One of the reasons I disengaged from the place was to save money and actually concentrate on making music!

lol, nothing changes....although these days it seems that only a handful of people are in the 'endless cycle' really bad. :)

• Members
I'm still here
:confused:

You forgot Fernmeister...and Keramat8 gets on your list twice
:D

I'd forgotten how many people had stopped posting here. I miss some of those guys
:(

Indeed you're still here
:cool:
just testing

Fernmeister dropped by 6 weeks ago, just to check on new stuff because he was travelling for Tokyo
and Keramat8 was a genuine nice guy, we need more of those

• Members

all gone but not forgotten

Blue Toilet Duck

A Very Sad Turtle

1DZReverendDavidLee

Keramat8

Super77

Bettycat

Hunting Sad Bears

Air on a G string

Sunder

marfue179

frankn

Shecky

Moossapotamus

jadesky

El Glom-o

Fingermush

Lone Flanger

bear

jdwinger

Wouter

socialmanipulation

autopilot

Leftside

Help!I'maRock

Adamon6thStreet

jybarry

valvedriventone

Andersonology

(((echo)))

Xavier

Giordano

CapariJackson

superpoo

dbx

lowroadrevival

Akira

oranjip

cedric

dot-dot-dot

stratcat

mst3k

Uncledig

jcn37203

ck3

adolf

Bruno

Leftside

jasevenny

Argali

veil

kestral

peterregiel

keramat8

kirkhammettisgod

mempoo

tshapiro

quesoreuso

dgboggs

shock54321

OREO Speedwagon

justcrash

Sidd

compblue

Seegs

nirvanas silence

peel

thelonius74

DropD

Soundoor

gappie

Mike McLenison

Humbucker

Alexbiscuit

lou_weed

extremelybored

JonHiller

The Friendly Ranger

troubbble

paulandpaul

TheChopsyWanker

Bb

Stronbeki

Sorrowablaze

cantoXIII

gitarzan

keithwell

meanreds

Bob Merrihew

Idlewilde

Sidd

greeny

Jack Luminous

Eddie

RamaLama Fafafa

DICKTRON

MrHuge

Grandma_Placenta

pelicandeano

Backstepper

KHIG "kirkhammettisgod"

thelonius

SONIC DEATH

english bob

guitarplayer555

andjustice4all

9yearoldprodigy

keithwell

silvercrank

Feistypiranhas

Durin's Bane

Mesabooger

Hey Bieke, I'm just not around as much, although I've been here more in the last few weeks. I have been busy with so much other stuff. My mom died in September of 2006, so I moved in with my dad (I was the only one of the 5 of us who was single, so I was the obvious choice, plus my kids and I were at my parents' house every weekend anyway, so it seemed like the logical move) to help him out because he was getting up there in age and didn't get around so well, plus the fact that losing mom really took a HUGE toll on him. He basically just gave up, for the most part, because he missed mom. They had been married since Valentine's day of 1943, so they were pretty inseparable. Dad died in April of 2007, 2 days after a good friend of mine also passed away. I think that my dad probably wouldn't have hung on as long as he did were it not for the fact that my kids were around a LOT and he really loved them. The past year and a couple months have been very surreal with a lot of difficult moments. Settling an estate is not only work, but it's also very hard emotionally. We had the estate sale back in November and it was really hard to watch all the stuff from the farm place be sold and carried off. We sold off the property in a few pieces, a small piece went to a niece of mine, a guy I went to school with bought the other half of the back part that my niece didn't get, my sister has a piece that the bought a few years ago from mom and dad, and my brother and I each got a small piece (mine is about 3 acres or so), and the people who bought the house and barns grew up right down the road...in fact, the wife used to live next door to us when we were kids. All that, and my shop has been pretty busy too, so I have just not had all that much time. Hopefully we will have all the estate stuff finished in a month or so and I will have more time on my hands so I can spend a bit more here.

It'd be nice if we could get more of the old-timers back.....

Archived