Old School HCFXers : Who's left?

BR4D

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

i used to be marfue179 , now i'm marfue178 lol , because i lost the old account , i never was a huge poster but i still remember all the old school gang that is gone now , is great to see that old school posters like Seif or Bieke (and more) are still around !

• 2 months later...
  • Members

Just noticed this thread.

Haven't been in a long while...just the occasional lurk. Taken several years off playing so didn't seem much point talking gear.

Amazed to see so many of the old crew still here. :wave:

Good to see Tone Factor going strong. :thu:

Sad to see Bob Sweet not well. :(

• 1 month later...
  • Members

I really don't think there's an official cutoff or anything. At one point I felt like a Noob with a 2004 registration date. I still don't consider myself "old school" by any stretch of the imagination. If you've managed to tolerate this glorious cesspool for 3 or more years I'd say you qualify to post in here though. :lol:

• Members

been here since 05'. have had 2 previous accounts here due to me being a dumbass and forgetting my password and email. you may have known me by either mr.nipples or bobafrett

I remember you as bobafrett.

That avatar is freeky deeky man!

Is that the leader of the cult that was going hop up on the Hale Bop(sp)Comet?

BTW, I lurked here for several years before I joined, like many of you.

• Members

I remember you as bobafrett.

That avatar is freeky deeky man!

Is that the leader of the cult that was going hop up on the Hale Bop(sp)Comet?

BTW, I lurked here for several years before I joined, like many of you.

The comment earlier in this thread about OLGA is my favorite. Those were the days. I wasn't active in the forums nearly that long ago...but from what I understand the oldest actual registration dates you'll find are from '99 or '00 at the earliest because the database went tits up or something. One reason why you can't always judge people by their post count or join date...there are people that have been around since the mid 90's and have just re-registered many times.

Archived