Old School HCFXers : Who's left?

BR4D

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I lurk, check the spam page, occasionally post.

I'm up to 165 guitars now. I gig every week, have really got into guitar synth.

I used to have some great discussions with ShawnMH, he was into guitar synth back then, I wish he was still here.....

I have bought a lot of stuff off of people here, and to all their credit, never had a bad deal. It goes to show that with all the crap that happens, by most standards, people here are pretty great. I can vouch for that.

I miss the Rev, for his contagious enthusiasm. I guess I have come to believe after doing this almost 40 years now, (playing guitar), that as long as I'm here on this planet, I'll never be to far from it. Keep on Rockin!

• Members
Hey guys,

I just popped in to see what was happening, glad someone remembers me! Been too busy in the "real world" to play much guitar these days.

I spose I better give a shout out to the guys who helped out when I was getting Cruachan Audio off the ground (It's back there again, but hey, life goes on
:)
). dot-dot-dot, Zhivago, Kid_A, Jeztastic, English_Bob, Mr 100, Blaghaus and I'm sure many more I've forgotten.

:wave:

Old school...

• Members

i had over 2500 posts before the forum count crash ... now i don't have the time to post here much. sometimes i'm lurking, but not very often. too busy writing and recording song for ages!

but i do still remember lot of people from biekes list. ciao ta ya all!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members
:wave:

Old school...

How are you sir? Been a while....

You're looking for a Nano Head again? I sold the one I bought from you about 2 months ago. Miss it SO much, but I could never use it in my flat. The neighbours wouldn't like it very much.

Archived