Does anyone ACTUALLY tongue test their batteries?

Secret Seasons

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I just use this thing to test batteries..

img1068a.jpg

I have no idea where it came from. I just go with the glow.

Go with the glow.. now that's a name for a product!

I have a similar battery tester made in china, bought in a cheap electronics shop for 1$. And it doesn't need battery!

The ad is fuggly..

• Members

Lotta knee-jerkin' going on in here. If you actually click the ad, you can see that what makes it convenient is that it has a 1/4" plug and you can check your battery via the input jack. It has switches for different types of batteries and calculates the number of hours you have left of power. Many pros use all batteries. They're clean power with no hum.

But yeah, that is one fugly ad. They should have emphasized the features that musicians would appreciate.

• Members

Lotta knee-jerkin' going on in here. If you actually click the ad, you can see that what makes it convenient is that it has a 1/4" plug and you can check your battery via the input jack. It has switches for different types of batteries and calculates the number of hours you have left of power. Many pros use all batteries. They're clean power with no hum.

But yeah, that is one fugly ad. They should have emphasized the features that musicians would appreciate.

That isn't my knee...

• Members

jep. honestly this is what i was mostly reacting to. I didn't even know you could just plug the thing into your pedal and it'd give you the reading--thats actually pretty useful and nothing to scoff at. but the ad doesn't even illustrate this at all.

decent product. poor marketing. :idk:

and ever present! its burning my eyes more than a battery ever has my tongue :lol:

Archived