READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - weekly spam thread 12-28-09

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Eventide Pitchfactor - SOLD

Mission SP2-R dual expression pedal (near perfect condition, never gigged, velcro on bottom, no box) - $90

Photo4.jpg

BYOC 5-knob compressor (never gigged, velcro on the bottom, custom paint job!, built well by me) - $90

Photo10.jpg

• Members

I have a BOSS OD3 and a Voodoo Lab Overdrive (the original 2 knob) that I'll let go together for $110. Both are in great shape with neatly applied velcro, and I'll include an 1/8" adapter for the VL.

I also have a BOSS DM3 that's missing the LED. Otherwise a little nicked but decent overall. $85.

Michael

• Members

Up for sale/trade is my Epiphone SG with it's original Epi hard case and a bunch of modifications done by the previous owner. The guitar has been modified with a set of GFS pickups (not sure which), and a GFS AM-1 Analog Amplifier Modeler Mod Board circuit. The output jack was moved to the side. The controls are a 3-way pickup selector, volume knob for each pickup, coil tap switch, switch for turning on the AM-1 circuit, and a set of concentric knobs controlling the volume and gain of the AM-1 circuit. The tuning keys and back plate were changed and the strap button was moved to to the upper horn (which I moved back). The back of the neck was steel-wooled and the nut was replaced at one time (not the best looking job, but it works perfectly so I never bothered changing it). It's got it's share of dings, as does the case, but it plays and sounds great and the AM-1 circuit is pretty cool as well.

I'm looking to trade for a small tube combo (AC4, Super Champ, etc.), a nice Ukulele (Pono, nicer Kala, etc.), some effects (Pigtronix Mothership or EP-2, Deja Vibe, Moogs, EHX, etc.), or a True-Bypass Looper (3 or 4 loops with master bypass would be best).

I'd also sell for $275 Shipped and Paypal'd inside the continental US

More pictures to come. I'll get a shot or two of the case and then some up-close shots of dings and modifications.

DSC03815.jpg

• Members

Really don't want to do this, but roommate problems are still going on and I need the cash. Take advantage of these awesome deals and help a guy out.

Line 6 M9- $300 shipped

-Updated to the latest firmware, mint condition, box and all papers, plus one expression pedal.

Boss RE-20 Space Echo- $125 shipped

Great condition and comes with power supply. No box

Space Time Continuum- $150

-This is the Fuzz Factory of delay pedals. Controls from left to right are Delay Time, Max Delay Time, Effect Volume, Feedback and Dry Volume. The jacks on the back are input, send, return, expression 1, expression 2 and output. It features a very strange hold function (far left foot switch), a bypass switch for engage/disengage and the far right button changes the overall delay time from "short" to "long."

This delay is digital, but is voiced like an analog delay and can do some really crazy oscillation and pitch bending stuff. It can get pretty noisy with the delay times cranked up, but can also serve as a clean delay at shorter times. The maximum delay time is ridiculously long...but it gets lo-fi after a couple seconds. This is a very unique piece.

Paypal is the only form of payment accepted at the moment. I ship UPS ground with tracking and insurance. Not really looking for any trades at the moment because while more pedals would be sweet, they won't make the rent for me next month :lol:

Thanks!

• Members

4263089703_260c542d53.jpg

Up for sale is the almighty Catlinbread WIIO. Fantastic pedal, just not using a lot of dirt pedals lately. I only plugged it in a couple times...didn't want to get too attached. :) No velcro or anything.

SOLD shipped and paypal'd in the US.

No trades, please.

• Members

Up for Buy It Now is a new Lovetone Light Jack CV Controller for the Lovetone Ring Stinger and Question Mark Flanger. $49. :thu:

Ebay link!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270513445597

They were made for the Ring Stinger and Question Mark Flanger. They also work with other pedals with CV (controlled voltage) inputs, results vary. In the Ring Stinger the Light Jack controls the pitch of the oscillator and the delay time of the Question Mark Flanger (pictured pedal not included). The brighter the light source on the Light Jack, the greater the range. Hand movements between the light and jack can create with a bit of practice, very theremin-like effects.

This Item is no longer available from Lovetone. These Lovetone Light Jacks were custom made for me by Dan Coggins, designer of all Lovetone pedals. I was going to sell them with other another Manufactures pedal. That deal never happened and now here's your opportunity to get one. The Lovetone Light Jack is a stereo jack wired to a photo sensitive sensor. Your Lovetone Light jack will come in a small plastic bag with and a Lovetone Post Card.

• Members

Ibanez TS-9DX (made in Japan, no box or papers) $70 shipped and paypaled to lower 48

IMG_0103c.jpg

Boss BD-2 Blues Driver (box, no papers) $50 shipped and paypaled to lower 48

IMG_0107c.jpg

Delta Labs Digital Delay (mint in box) $35 shipped and paypaled to lower 48

IMG_0105c.jpg

Delta Labs Rock Distortion (mint in box) $30 shipped and paypaled to lower 48

IMG_0109c.jpg

• Members

All pedals in excellent condition, and prices shipped conus only

Please PM me :)

Digitech Synth Wah - $40
Digitech Hot Rod Distortion - $35