READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - weekly spam thread 12-28-09

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Im looking to trade my Digitech Hardwire Delay for a delay with a dedicated tap tempo button.

hit me up with a PM if youre interested. I'd be willing to throw in cash.

or I'll sell it straight out for $120 shipped. its in near perfect shape

• Members

Epiphone Limited Edition '57 Reissue Les Paul Junior
Very clean
The guitar is a nice, set-neck chunk of mahogany with a P-100 pickup. It's a factory 2nd (and as such is stamped "USED" on the back of the headstock and has part of the serial # scratched off). As is often the case with these factory 2nds, I cannot find any flaws besides stuff which one finds on any used guitar. Some light scuffs and scratches. It's very clean; the worst blemish is the "USED" stamp on the back of the headstock.

Will trade for:
Epiphone Flying V, Explorer, Firebird (set neck model only) or Wilshire
12 String Electric (Agile?)
Gallien-Krueger 400RB head or combo
Ibanez Artstar
Reverend Guitar
Squier Vista Series Musicmaster Bass
Interesting, inexpensive guitars (Dillion, Tokai, Greco, Teisco, Danelectro, etc.)
Low-Wattage tube amp
Vox AC4TV Head or Combo
Epiphone Valve Senior
Z.Vex Mastotron Fuzz
Malekko 616 Delay
BYOC OD2 or Mouse
Catalinbread SFT
Celestion G12K85, G12H100, G12T100, Elite 80, Eminence V12, Weber Silver Bell 12" Speaker (16ohm only, please)

IMG_0099.jpg
IMG_0100.jpg
IMG_0101.jpg
IMG_0102.jpg

• Members

Here's clone of a you know what. 2 Mosfet based boosts in 1 enclosure. I put the jacks at the top to save space on yer pedalboard. NO BATTERY in this one (they kill teh erf).

Marshall-style knobs. The circuit board is secured to some thin cardbard and then Velcro'd on nice and secure. It's also wedged in between the footswitches so it won't be going anywhere. Yet, if anything happens, it's easy enough to remove so I can fix it... So yeah - this pedal comes w/ a dap warranty of "good faith" meaning: If it fails due to my skillz, I'll fix it free. If it fails due to something dumb you do, I might be able to fix it, but I might have to charge something for my time.

Sounds awesome and won't cost over 3 bills. There's a "1" and a "2" on each side of the left and right knobs that you can't really see in the pic. Get your art on and paint/draw on the rest of the enclosure.

SOLD'D
$105 shipped/paypal'd/insured
Trades ONLY for pedals I can flip for $125 or more. I need cash!

DSC00677-1.jpg

DSC00679.jpg

DSC00680.jpg

Archived