Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
ADVANCE NOTICE SPAM

SAVE YOUR PENNIES!

IMG_0517.jpg

It looks like I will be unloading my GIBSON ECHOPLEX with LOOP IV 1.1 software (latest version) and FOOT CONTROLLER.

I will put up detailed photographs and a price soon. Probably during the weekend.

Feel to research the market for these to see if want to take a run at this.

An identical one (same version and 4.1.1 software) sold for $966.66 Ebay, but I won't be asking quite that high of an amount.

It has never been racked and I believe I can call it near-NOS.

• Members

Unless otherwise specified, buyer pays actual shipping. Sales preferred but I'll consider trades too. There's not much I want though.

FT Only: Earthquaker Dirt Transmitter

I really dig it, but I'm covering similar ground with another pedal and I can't/shouldn't keep both. I'm looking for a warm overdrive, I think. I'm not sure I want to let it go yet, but if you're interested, hit me up. I'll trade straight up for an NOC3 Firefly.

IMG_6894.JPG

90s Ibanez S470 w/ Deluxe Hard Case - $275

Stock S470 w/ locking nut, FR-licensed trem, etc. Comes with a really nice locking Ibanez hardshell case (the wood kind, not the molded plastic kind). The guitar has some hardware tarnishing but it plays fine.

IMG_4147.jpg

IMG_5887.JPG

Tech 21 Power Engine 60 - $150

60 watt power amp w/ 1x12 speaker. This is great for multi-effects with amp modelling since it won't color the sound like a traditional guitar amp. It works perfectly. There's a small tear in the tolex on the front and light scratches on the control plate, but overall it's in great condition.

IMG_4158.jpg

Boss GT-3 - $120

Multi-effects with all the usual bells & whistles... analog distortions, the usual assortment of effects (both traditional and off-the-wall), and less common effects like Slow Gear, Slicer, pitch shifters, auto riff, etc. More info on the Boss website (here). This includes power supply, manuals, and other supplemental documents I've found online over the years.

IMG_4163.jpg

Vox V847 Wah - $50

Everything is stock and works fine. I'm just looking for a wah with a wider sweep. Includes box & leather pouch.

IMG_7403.JPG

Mesa/Boogie Rectifier 2x12 cab with A&S road case - $500

$400 for cab only

$100 for case only

$100 for A&S Road Case for Mesa/Boogie long amp head

The cab is in great condition and I've had no issues with it. It's got 2 Celestion Vintage 30s in it, if I'm not mistaken. As far as wear and tear, it's in excellent condition. The handle on the head is coming unstitched on the underside but it's structurally sound.

The road cases are a little dinged up on the outside, as they saw about 5 years of weekly use. The last pic shows the amp head case.

IMG_7766.JPG

IMG_7771.JPG

IMG_7772.JPG

• Members

FOR TRADE: BOSS DD-2; serial number dates it to January 1986...one of the last ones made. Great shape but does have a couple of small scratches. Nothing noticeable unless you're an inch away or so. No longer have the box or manual.

FOR YOUR

WAY HUGE SWOLLEN PICKLE MKII

PM if interested.

• Members

*Update* I also have a TR-2 & PS-5 I may consider trading. Not for sale though.

Line 6 FM4 Filter Modeler Near Mint w/ PSU: $155 or Trades

purple.jpg

Monsterpiece 3-In-1 Fuzz Pedal: Classic/AD1000/NPN all in one. Choose your own routing combination with this great fuzz box. These go for $325 new - $165 and it's yours!

mp.jpg

Electro Harmonix Stereo Electric Mistress (like new w/ box): $75 or Trades

mistress.jpg

All prices are shipped Fed Ex w/ Tracking & PayPal'd. I'm open to any trade offers - but here are a few things I'm really looking for: fuzz pedals, analog filter pedals (q-tron!), analog chorus, high-quality vocal mics, nice cables. But like I said - shoot me your offer, worst I can say is no!

Thanks!

• Members

FS: Electro-Harmonix STEREO POLYCHORUS

This is a repaired and reconditioned recent production Stereo Polychorus. It is an improved, updated design of the vintage Echoflanger - Polychorus - Polyflanger (all were the same pedal internally).

Comes complete with a +24VDC power adaptor.

Offered first come - first served for $180 + $15 shipping/handling = $195.
If interested, email howard.davis2@att.net

------------------------------------------------
FS: PROCO RAT DISTORTION with LED

This is a like-new condition Proco RAT distortion pedal modded with a 3PDT switch and an LED that indicates when the effect is switched on. The FILTER CONTROL circuitry has also been modded for more high frequency rolloff at the maximum setting.

Runs on a 9V battery or 9VDC adaptor (not included).

Offered first come - first served for $90 + $15 shipping/handling = $105.
If interested, email howard.davis2@att.net

-----------------------------------------------------
FS: Electro-Harmonix BIG MUFF PI fuzz/distortion - ONE-OF-A-KIND PROTOTYPE UNIT.
This is a custom-modded engineering prototype of the NYC model Big Muff, housed in a regular size, unscreened, glossy nickel-steel box. Has the usual 3 controls: Sustain, Tone, Volume.

* 9V battery or +9VDC adaptor power. Has hum filter circuitry on the adaptor input. Comes with a 9V battery installed.
* LED effect-on indicator.
* Direct bypass - signal still comes through in bypass if power is lost.
* Input impedance increased for reduced pickup loading.
* High gain for long sustain.
* Low internal circuit noise - quieter than a typical Big Muff.
* Extended low frequency response - sounds great with bass guitar.
* Extended tone control range - far better than a typical Big Muff, with a scooped midrange effect at tone control center.

Price: $180 + $15 shipping/handling in the contiguous 48 states = $195
If interested, email: howard.davis2@att.net

Guitar pedal design engineering, repairs, and custom mods:
http://howard.davis2.home.att.net/

• Members

Lot's 'o stuff up on the 'bay: http://shop.ebay.com/leila_vintage_electronics/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340
th_ForSale009.jpg
Epi Dot - upgraded with Gibson Classic 57's, Tonepros, CTS pots, Mullard caps, cooler tuners, early 60's look
Furman SPB-8 - I have a one year old running around the house and need a PB with a lid like, yesterday.
2 SoftDelays in custom forest green hammertone
CrystalDrive - great sounding OD. Haven't marketed this one becuase there are so many ODs out there. It's a good one though.
FuzzForce4 - Rad fuzz pedal that goes from fairly mild fuzz to howling/glitchy fuzz w/controllable feedback
Tube Sound Llama - an Anderton designed Tube Sound Fuzz / Tripps designed Red Llama hybrid built on a NOS PIAI kit. Cool!
Plus some other stuff...

• Members

FT:

Skreddy Screwdriver (Donner Box)

3rel5.jpg

One-Knob Fuzz

E-mail for Pictures

Will hear all offers, particularily interested in:

Moog Ring Mod

Whammy or other pitchshifters

Polychorus

Fuzz Factory

Flanger Hoax

Grand Orbiter Phase

Headrush

Filters

• Members

Selling my Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier half-stack. The head is an earlier model (92'-93'ish) which is known to have better tone then the new ones. Read this for more info: http://www.theboogiearchives.com/2ch_dual_recto.html The serial number is somewhere in the 1,000 range (I'll get the actual up soon) so it is in the F revision category. Everything works great, no cosmetic issues. The cab is a 4x12 Mesa with the Celestian 30's.

Its all too much for me and my basement, so I have decided to go smaller. I am in the Chicago area, so pick-up would be great, but I can ship. Send offers and ask questions. Thanks for your interest. :)

Asking: $1800
Trade: Good condition Vox AC30 + $1100
or...good condition English made AC30 w/blue speakers for the amp head

2wp340z.jpg
qx3qyt.jpg

• Members

I need pickups! Looking for a pair of Duncan '59s or a Duncan Jazz neck and '59 bridge would be cool.

I'm also in need of reverb, something basic and cheap. I'm thinking Holy Grail (big box, none of that nano nonsense), but I'm open to other ideas, too.

FS:

Digitech RP-50 - $20 shipped/paypal'd. PM for pics.

• Members

GOOD.jpg

Nady FL-10 Flanger w/box and papers. - $35

Zoom Power Driver (super Heavy Metal sounds, super :lol: enclosure) - $50

Protone Boom Box (Parametric EQ and booster, :lol: off center knobs and wiring, a little noisy but never bothered me) - $40

Boss TU-2 (worn) - $50

GFS GFT90 tuner (NIB, took out to test - works great) - SOLD (I will be keeping one of these tuners, as I need one on my board. A tuner is a tuner to me)

Singing Tree Boost (the original, very few made. Switch activates/deactivates the LED indicator. ) - $60

Dano Chicken Salad; Dano Fab Flange; BROKEN Dano Rocky Road (one knob snapped, won't pass signal :( ) - All 3 for $28

Boss OD-3, NIB never stomped on - $60

All prices shipped CONUS. Paypal OK.

Really need cash, but if anyone's got a Spring Chicken (or Chicklet) or a phaser for trade I'd be interested in hearing about it.

• Members

WTB: Cheap pedals! Under $20.

I am building another board to run my vocals and guitar through to do noise sets. I am really looking for anything. Dirt, chorus, delay, trem, flange, phase, etc. So, cheap Dan Electro and Behringer pedals are fine. Lemme know what you got! Thanks. :)

Archived