READ THE RULES OR GET BANNED - weekly spam thread 12-28-09

Phil O'Keefe

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is a brand new Harley Davidson Leather Jacket I bought in the 90's. It has been hanging in my closet in a garment bag since then. Here's your chance to get some Harley Davidson Leather. It's a 42 Reg. It has an embroidered Harley Davidson Motor Clothes, An American Legend logo visible in pics. It has 1 buttoned w/leather trim and 1 zipped pocket w/ leather trim inside. 2 open pockets and 3 zippered pockets. It has a 100% Nylon Satin lining, back, sides and arms. It has collar snaps. It has cotton elastic ribbing on arms and on back with a road map of half of the USA lining the inside. $235. OBO. :thu:

H1.jpg
H2.jpg
H3.jpg
H4.jpg

• Members

Prices reflect shipping/paypalling in the lower 48 states, all others inquire about shipping to your country/domain or tax haven. These pedals have been used and I'm not a collector so expect wear, no boxes/paperwork, and velcro/residue on the bottom of pedals, prices reflect condition. I'm totally willing to cut deals for multi-item purchases and also willing to knock a little cash off if you want to send a money order.

Picture coming tomorrow

Akai Variwah: $50
Boulevard Flanger: $35
Catalinbread Ottava Magus v1: $100
Digitech PDS-1700: $45
Electro Harmonix Switchblade: $20
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah: $50
Line 6 Liquaflange: $50
Vesta Fire SFL Stereo Flanger: SOLD
Vestax SCH Stereo Chorus: SOLD
Pedaltrain Pro w/SC: SOLD

DSCN3754.jpg

Pair: Jensen C10Q Speakers, 10" 8 Ohm: $45

Cash is king at the moment unless you have a Moog Etherwave Plus or Terratec Axon ax100 mkII you want to trade me.

:wave:

• Members

All three pedals are in absolutely mint condition with NO velcro.
In the spirit of full disclosure the Barber doesn't have it's rubber feet.
All come with their repsective box, papers and loot.
Prices include shipping and paypal.

Barber DD LG // US$120
Cusack More Louder // US$160
Cusack Screamer Fuzz V2 // US$175
Note the Screamer Fuzz has a unique black finish and low serial #. Officialy the V2 starts at #1000.

98091df2-1.jpg
44354a34.jpgafb96bb0.jpg

Cash is king, though I will entertain trade offers for a DD7 and a SMMH.
Both MUST have box and papers and be in excellent condition.

• Members

Barber 1/2 Gainer: Have some comings and goings and am not going to be needing the 1/2 gainer for what I had originally anticipated. Does good subtle to medium/medium high grit. Flexibility of having the two channels is awesome. Each channel is very similar to the Barber LTD SR I believe. If you like that, you'll love this. 140 SOLD! in original box velcro on the bottom

Big Muff W/Tone Wicker: I bought this for my brother for a birthday present, but fuzz doesn't seem to work all that well in his setup. Got him some recording stuff instead. 65 SOLD No velcro in original box

No trades.

• Members

PTD Mini-bone clips, threads.

John (Fatback) McCoy demo with mood knob engaged:

Thanks to John for help in development!

David Torn hittin' the bone:

Mark Cuthbertson Taming the beast:

John Zeigler mini-bonin' live with Volta!

Mini-Bone thread: http://www.thegearpage.net/board/sho...d.php?t=614556
A very nice review from HRI thank you MC : http://www.hugeracksinc.com/forum/vi...c.php?p=644155
HRI thread and clip: http://www.hugeracksinc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=64403

David Torn signature Tornita Demo: all guitars through Tornita

Tornita functions demo:

Cam Perridge Velvet Fudge demo:
The Velvet is a custom tuned extra smooth fudgie buddy now available from PTD.

• Members

Pics and prices to come. feel free to make an offer. :)

skreddy Zero
skreddy Ernie
skreddy Screwdriver
Earthquaker Devices Tone Reaper (small box)
Electro-Harmonix DMM (XO series)
Subdecay Echobox (original graphics)
Catalinbread Heliotrope
Moog MF-101 Low-pass filter
Malekko Chicklet

:wave:

• Members

Fender Road Warn Strat w/ HSC in perfect condition. recently set up!

$700 shipped and paypal'd!

IMG_1437.jpg

IMG_1438.jpg

IMG_1439.jpg

IMG_1440.jpg

IMG_1441.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1498.jpg

-Fuzzhugger A/B Synth w/ Blue Cheer Graphics and light blue phys. flowers on the side - $100 SOLD (Pending Payment)

-Broken Vintage EHX Freq. analyzer - $40 (bought on here, exactly what i paid for it... just dont have time) SOLD

-Big Hammond enclosure (unopened) - $10

-O-Scope kit, just a couple of the bottons are soldered on, pretty sure its missing 2 diodes - $20 (once again don't have time)

http://www.seeedstudio.com/depot/digital-storage-oscilloscope-diy-kit-with-panels-p-515.html?cPath=71 all SMD is done!

-2 Humbuckers from a Fender HH Jag (1 pictured) - $25 SOLD

• Members

WTB: 4-space rack case

FT: original Marshall Bluesbreaker overdrive pedal.

Has its fair share of wear and is missing the battery cover. The footswitch sticks sometimes, but a little bit of TLC should get rid of that.

I'd like something like a RE-20 Space Echo, or a maybe short analog delay (DM-3 or something of the like? Beat-up pedals welcome). I also have a couple other pedals that I could include in a trade.

PC210390.jpg

PC210391.jpg

PC210392.jpg

• Members

The 4MS Atoner and Yamaha E1005

Like new/very good condition w/ instruction sheet.

Barely used, not what I needed.

I just want to recoup my cost... make a reasonable offer or trade.

I asked for the optional free paint job,as you can see they went all out ...

Thanks,

J

BTW...I have an very good condition(cleaned and refurbed by me) Yamaha E1005 analog delay I'm debating selling.

I'm open to offers ,will take pics if there is any interest?

Designed by Dann Green of 4MS pedals. Built by Doug Harrison under license from 4MS pedals.

Check it out on youtube:

Description from Instruction page:

In the Atoner, the sound of your guitar (or input audio) is shaped by two stages: Gain and Atoning. The former consists of the Pregain, Squelch, Volume, and Blend controls. The Atoning section controls are Position, Envelope Depth, and LFO Depth. These latter have the most dramatic effect on the sound and response of the pedal. Each Atoning control (LFO and and Envelope Depths and Position) feeds a relatively high DC control voltage (about 9 volts) to the Atoning section, which results in pretty much 'normal' distortion - full, rich, nice. Back off the Atoning controls, and the sound becomes more 'Atonal' and 'staticky'.

Subcontrols for the Atoning section are Attack and Release (for the Envelope follower), and speed (for the LFO).

True bypass.

P1070979.jpg

• Members

The only things I'm looking to trade for: Line 6 M9 and a Tech 21 Character(Blonde or Liverpool only). I'm also looking into a PT Jr. w/ HC (only if it includes HardCase)

Heres what I'm looking to unload, Everything is in great working order. Any cosmetic flaws will be listed:

EHX Small Stone- one scratch, other than that, perfect. $50

Voodoo Labs Pedal Power 2+- Includes power cable, 3 boss style barrel plugs and 1 1/8th inch plug. $125

Hughes and Kettner Tube Rotosphere- includes power supply, has a few soft scratches. $250

Pics are coming up soon.

Archived